Getting revenge on an ex

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead of throwing barbs at one another, let's talk more about the nature of revenge and what purpose it serves in society. And as I pointed, when it's seen as revenge and when it is not.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no its called zero Patience drama queens that think they are all that when in fact they are just piece of shits you need to grow the fuck up and stop picking on ppl cuz you hate ur self now good bye lpsg.org

Girlfriend, I am so in your mall right now. Bring it like it's meant to be brung then brang it all up on them piece of shits drama royalty until their age has increased in years to that of legal adult status.
This gon' be so FIERCE when they realise the intention behind your words is one of serious biznits with regard to this dizzle. They be hatin' fo shizzle on both your possible partner and your good self for the attitude one holds and the other apparently endorses towards the "hilarity" of revenge.
Yo.

omg she was moving anyways and she had a strapless bra on it didnt show anything

Like anyway, yeah, totally or something but I bet significant amounts of the currency of your choice that if someone paid their cousin to pull your top down in a CHURCH OF ALL PLACES, you wouldn't be a happy little bunny.

You should stand in the corner and think about exactly what it is you're attempting to justify. When you've got a sensible answer, you can sit back down with the rest of the class and use the special safety crayons.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I want is someone to call my ex and tell him they are banging me with a huge cock. lol

I would but what with modern technology the caller ID would show up as NY or Hawaii... How do we explain that? I do however have experience draining a swimming pool and rearranging the patio furniture at the bottom of the pool. :redface: Like I said before in thread and to all of the people bickering ..."Taking the high road always has it's rewards!

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well u ppl are too stupid to understand mistakes happen and u dont have the right to do this shit so ya deal with it!

see, the problem is that it was only a mistake AFTER he got a negative reaction. before that it was "the funniest thing i had seen in yrs"

youre just backtracking now.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I want is someone to call my ex and tell him they are banging me with a huge cock. lol
why not just get a real huge cock, have yourself lots of fun and forget about this guy? do it for you! i'm sure word that you've moved on and are enjoying life will travel anyway.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why not just get a real huge cock, have yourself lots of fun and forget about this guy? do it for you! i'm sure word that you've moved on and are enjoying life will travel anyway.

I agree with this answer. If you absolutely feel like you must face rub the most I would do is walk by with my new guy and smile:biggrin1: Beside's the best way I'm learning to get over one is find another.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead of throwing barbs at one another, let's talk more about the nature of revenge and what purpose it serves in society. And as I pointed, when it's seen as revenge and when it is not.

Ahem.
Good idea.

I see revenge as being personally motivated, a way of inflicting humiliation, defeat or harm upon another person. It's essence is payback.
"Your hurt me so I will hurt you", biblical "eye for an eye". If you are wronged there is an unbalancing, a retaliatory action returns the balance to one of equality. Wrong+Wrong=Right. Or does it?
What's the intent and the purpose behind the action?
Do you genuinely believe that person will be shown the error of their ways by having some similar error deliberately inflicted upon them?
Will they come down with a severe case of empathy, think about what caused the situation, review it logically and come to the conclusion that their original action both merited and deserved some form of punishment?
Probably not.
But, will they be less likely to do something like that again?
Maybe. But why?
Perhaps from fear of being punished in the same way again, in which case the prospect of the same happening again would act as a deterrent and revenge would therefore serve a purpose.

But it's not generally seen like that. The intent behind revenge is to gain personal satisfaction from causing misery to the person who wronged you so that they experience a modicum of what you, yourself felt. There doesn't tend to be an intent of changing that person, through the use of revenge, into someone better.

Intent, motivation and purpose change when something is revenge and when something isn't. Maybe it's not quite so vengeance if no one gains satisfaction from it? Doing something because it needs to be done for the good of all instead of for the good of self. Then it's acceptable justice.