Getting rid of leg hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Rock_Hardon, Mar 7, 2007.

1. D_Rock_Hardon

D_Rock_Hardon New Member

I'm not talking about pubic hair. I can take care of that. But my lower body, on both sides, is far harier than I would normally have desired. I've tried the Nair thing, but that was temporary AND I've got some funky bumps on my legs when the hair is coming back in.

The pic in my gallery "Still cold in here" was taken the day I got rid of the hair. That's what I'm going for. The other pics let you see a bit of the difference.

Is there any solid advice for getting rid of this with minimum effort and maximum result? Reapplication isn't an issue.

Many thanks, friends.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This seems to work.

3. D_Rock_Hardon

D_Rock_Hardon New Member

You know, Wal-Mart was sold out of that stuff when I last checked. Maybe they've been restocked!

4. krashdown

krashdown Member

Albums:
    I have an insane amount of leg hair. Instead of using Nair or trying to get rid of it entirely I use a trimmer with a #3 guard. It's easier than total hair removal.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I just don't understand guys who want their legs shaved/de-haired... but whatever turns you on, I guess. :confused:

6. krashdown

krashdown Member

Albums:
    In my case it's not that I want to de-hair my legs. My leg hair is so thick and so long that it gets pulled by my pants, socks, underwear.... you get the point. Trimming my leg hair is more a necessity than anything else. Guys with completely shaved legs are a turn off. Too feminine for me.

7. D_Rock_Hardon

D_Rock_Hardon New Member

I dunno...to me I feel pretty unattractive.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

WAX! Do not do it yourself, see a professional aesthetician!

9. krashdown

krashdown Member

Albums:
    Not sure why you feel unattractive, I looked at your pics and think you're a very handsome man. That prolly doesn't mean much coming from another guy...

10. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    As many on here know, I am a big fan of the Norelco Bodygroom. I brought it primarily for shaving my pubic area, but have found that it works great on my legs. My legs would "rebel" when I used a blade razor. With the Bodygroom, my legs are smooth without nicks or red bumps. I won't use anything else on my legs now.

11. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to shave my legs for cycling...and thats what all the cyclist do, shave. Its a pain but no more so than what women go through. It just takes an extra 10 minutes every 3 days or so.

I don't shave anymore cuz I didn't see the point in it. Most cyclist do it because thats "what all the other cyclist do". Unless your a pro and riding at 30 plus mph there is no real aerodynamic advantage. And some say it makes road-rash (the scrapes you get when you crash going 25 mph and slide across the pavement) easier to clean and bandage w/ no hair. But I only crash once every couple of years so..????.....where was I?.....Oh...shave.......I need a beer.

12. D_Rock_Hardon

D_Rock_Hardon New Member

Well thank you. I should clarify though: my lower half feels pretty unattractive. :wink:

13. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I personally trim the hair on my legs to a certain length, but going with the age old routine it will probably lead to shaving. lol

14. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think your legs look great rock..scary as hell pic should be called hot as hell in my opinion! do whatever makes YOU feel comfortable, but I'm a big fan of hair on a man anyway, and I think you look great from head down to your legs!

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I frequent chat rooms, every time I'm in a chat room and a man asks the opinion of women on hair we all say leave it as it is- men are supposed to be hairy, that's one of the things we like about them that they're different to us - us = small, smooth, soft men=big, hairy, hard
    Vive le difference :)

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

SP, have I told you lately that I love you???:biggrin1:

17. catman

Gold Member

Gad! As a natually smooth man- I find hairy men so damn...well attractive- I cringe everytime I hear a lazer hair removal ad. (of which there seems to be an increasing ammount).

As someone said- Men are Masculine, women are feminine...

Gee, sounds like the 'foreskins are too masculine and gross' argument ...

(ducking)

Draft saved Draft deleted