Getting rid of pubic fat pad with Yohimbine

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking of getting Yohimine powder and making a transdermal cream to apply to my pubic fat pad. I've over and inch in fat there. My NBPEL is around 6.5 to 7 inch but my BPEL is 8 inches. I'm thinking that if I can get rid of the fat pad I could quickly increase my NBPEL. It would also increase my BPEL as I would be pressing against less fat.

What do you guys think?

By the way I'm about 30 to 45 pounds over weight and I am currently dieting but not really exercising ( I know I need to exercise to lose the weight)

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
I think you're nuts. Forget the cream, improve your diet, life a healthier lifestyle and you'll gain more than a bit of extra penis. The ladies in your life will probably thank you more in the long term for you filling the whole than the hole.

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a study

http://www.mesotherapyworldwide.com...highinObeseWomenafterAdrenergicModulation.pdf

Yohimbine was applied to one leg. The leg that it was applied to had reduced in size by a greater degree than the control leg.

"DISCUSSION
It has been generally believed for some time that thigh fat in women is hard to mobilize. Others, however, have been reluctant to accept this concept, believing that all fat cells are metabolically the same. In vitro work, however, has
suggested that the adrenergic thresholds to lipolysis are indeed different in different sites, and that thigh fat is more
difficult to mobilize than abdomen fat
. "

"Studies 2 and 3 support the concept that topical application of adrenergic modulators can enhance lipolysis. It might have been postulated that yohimbine, the alpha2-inhibitor, would have been the most effective agent, since the
higher threshold for lipolysis in thigh fat cells appears to be a result of a higher concentration of inhibitory alpha2-
receptors
"

The study was done on women. The thigh area in women has a high density of alpha2-receptors which is the cause of the problem. In men these receptors have a high density in the chest abdomen and lower back (love handles).

I am going to buy 16 grams of yohimbine hcl and a transdermal cream and make up my own yohimbine cream. My gf has a lot of fat on her legs and her ass ( I love her ass) and she has a lot of cellulite. We are both going to try it. I will give an update to how it goes when we are finished.

Last edited:

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll let you's all know how it goes.
To troyboy I'd say that the fat pad does reduce insertable length as you'd have to push really hard to compress the fat. When measuring I really have to dig the ruler in for it to compress. Yohimbine can also be applied to the penis to give erections so I might give that a try too.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The fat pad in the groin comes from many things. What I tell you is that after massive weight loss the pad gets larger as the loose skin from the abdominal area and chest begins to sag. Losing weight on this one is definitely not the answer. I am somewhere down the road looking at having this repaired surgically. This is a common procedure in men and a necessary procedure after massive weight loss. My problem is simple aging and skin sag from that. There is by laws of physics one thing that would work in a younger guy and that is to really get cracking at the gym. If you add enough inches (mass) to your pecs it would tend to lift and tighten the skin all the way down to the groin and reduce the size of the fat pad.

I laugh when i see these 500 pound guys lose all the weight on Biggest Loser. They lose 250 pounds and then act like all the problems are over. It appears to me that by the end of that show many of the contestants have had extensive surgery to remove the hanging skin. This is the only way a woman who was a size 24 could get down to a size 6 dress.

I went to a nude pool party some years ago and saw a guy that everyone was proud of for loosing a massive amount of weight. I applaud the weight loss but the fact is that the man had a hanging fat apron that completely covered his genitals and in reality it would be difficult for that man even to jack off.

Nope, this is one that is going to require first loss of excess weight and then the work of a surgeon to remove a very small amount of tissue after some minor liposuction tightening that area back up like we were when we were in our teens.

To me after years around medicine this would be the only guaranteed way of doing it. Some improvement could be achieved with the exercise program and increase in chest size as previously mentioned, but, it is not a real permanent fix, it would improve only.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Nowadays, there are many non surgical methods for spot reduction. They are doing that with ultrasound and cooling applications over the skin, along other mesotherapy ways.

The fat pad in the groin comes from many things. What I tell you is that after massive weight loss the pad gets larger as the loose skin from the abdominal area and chest begins to sag. Losing weight on this one is definitely not the answer. I am somewhere down the road looking at having this repaired surgically. This is a common procedure in men and a necessary procedure after massive weight loss. My problem is simple aging and skin sag from that. There is by laws of physics one thing that would work in a younger guy and that is to really get cracking at the gym. If you add enough inches (mass) to your pecs it would tend to lift and tighten the skin all the way down to the groin and reduce the size of the fat pad.

I laugh when i see these 500 pound guys lose all the weight on Biggest Loser. They lose 250 pounds and then act like all the problems are over. It appears to me that by the end of that show many of the contestants have had extensive surgery to remove the hanging skin. This is the only way a woman who was a size 24 could get down to a size 6 dress.

I went to a nude pool party some years ago and saw a guy that everyone was proud of for loosing a massive amount of weight. I applaud the weight loss but the fact is that the man had a hanging fat apron that completely covered his genitals and in reality it would be difficult for that man even to jack off.

Nope, this is one that is going to require first loss of excess weight and then the work of a surgeon to remove a very small amount of tissue after some minor liposuction tightening that area back up like we were when we were in our teens.

To me after years around medicine this would be the only guaranteed way of doing it. Some improvement could be achieved with the exercise program and increase in chest size as previously mentioned, but, it is not a real permanent fix, it would improve only.

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of cooling methods? Would sticking an ice pack on it for 30 mins help? I'm too skint to afford the topical yohimbine. I'm dieting tho and have lost an inch off my waist in the last couple of weeks. I might try putting an ice pack on while I do PE exercises.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That "study" doesn't look very authentic. It does not appear to be published in a journal, the methods are questionable, and there is no real discussion, only a statement that the cream will help reduce fat cells; however, if you combine that with the key phrase "but not statistically significant" as they mention earlier, its basically a scam.

Last edited:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
What kind of cooling methods? Would sticking an ice pack on it for 30 mins help? I'm too skint to afford the topical yohimbine. I'm dieting tho and have lost an inch off my waist in the last couple of weeks. I might try putting an ice pack on while I do PE exercises.

No, i meant cosmetic procedures, non-surgical. Check Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction topics on the internet. Also, check this:

CoolSculpting - Search Results

They are melting the fat with ultrasound too.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the topical Yohimbine solution is to expensive; why not make your own? Yohimbe is very potent; and cheap.

I would imagine an extraction/decoction followed by dilution in a transdermal carrier such as Emu oil or a basic carrier with added Clove oil to aid transdermal absorbtion (as was used on witches broomsticks when they wanted to "fly" by putting the Clove oil and drug soaked broomstick in their snatch to deliver the goods), might prove effective.

Blessings.

Last edited: