Getting rimmed by girl?

charamyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all.

My wife and I occasionally have fun in threesomes (both combinations: MFM and FMF). During last encounter with one regular guy, he proposed her to lick his asshole. All 3 of us were quite drunk and although she was tempted for a moment, she declined it in the end (thank God).

Anyway, we did not discuss it later, but I got curious about idea. I saw it on bunch occasions, but never actually consider it as attracting. I do it all the time to my wife btw.

The question for the guys who experienced it - did you like it? How does it feel? Pros and cons?

Thanks.

Reactions: Heat

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all.

My wife and I occasionally have fun in threesomes (both combinations: MFM and FMF). During last encounter with one regular guy, he proposed her to lick his asshole. All 3 of us were quite drunk and although she was tempted for a moment, she declined it in the end (thank God).

Anyway, we did not discuss it later, but I got curious about idea. I saw it on bunch occasions, but never actually consider it as attracting. I do it all the time to my wife btw.

The question for the guys who experienced it - did you like it? How does it feel? Pros and cons?

Thanks.

My wife used to do it when we were 19-22ish. She stopped after a few years. I'm pretty sure it's cause I got really hairy down there. Considering getting laser hair removal down there as well as my legs and back. Would like to do just enough on my legs to remove like 70% of the hairs.
Anyways, I used to LOVE IT. She says she doesn't like me doing it to her but I know it's bs and more a mental thing cause it's dirty down there. But it feels amazing.

Reactions: charamyn

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you get yourself over the "it`s so gay" or the "it`s so dirty" then it`s actually really amazing, but to be fair, I find it rather hard finding a girl that`s willing to do that.
You have to shave yourself though.

Reactions: Heat and charamyn

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman licking my ass is like a woman sucking my toes or licking my armpit or some shit ... "Fuck is you doin' that for, girl?"

When I'm licking her ass it's because I like doing it. I'm all fuckin 'nom nom nom' about it.. But when she's doing it I feel like she's doing because she thinks it's expected or she's trying to show me she's kinky.

I have a very hard time believing that a woman sees a man's bunghole and thinks to herself "Chhhyeah boy! I can't wait to stick my tongue in that motherfucker!!"

If she wants me to know she's freaky all she has to do is bust out the handcuffs.. Or slap my dick and spit in my face..Whatever.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
very sensitive area, I love it. I've had non ejaculatory orgasms from her licking me there, and when she goes from my ass up to my balls and all the way up to the tip of my cock, all on the same lick, dudes...

If it feels good, then it's good. If it feels good and that sensation makes you question if you are gay or not, you need to think about what pleasure in the human body really is. My wife giving me a rimjob does not make me want to hold hands, cuddle and go to the movies with a man.

If you clean yourself really good, then what's the worry? Her giving you a rimjob is not going to induce your ass to projectile shit into your woman's face (unless you got some health issues, then see a doctor...). If SHE doesn't like it done to her "because it's dirty down there" you gotta ask yourself, and her, "if it's dirty does that mean you are unclean and need a shower or something??" I find that women who are very opposed to anal-related anything actually want it really bad because it's so "dirty" to them. They just don't want to become a slut for anal sex LOL

Getting rimmed by girl?

Getting rimmed by a "girl" is kind of creepy to me.

A woman, yep, I enjoy. providing I offer up a clean bum hole.

Reactions: Ed69

Many years ago I dated a beautiful girl (blonde, big perfect tits) that was really wild. She was bisexual and loved to get me in FMF sex with her girlfriend. Her GF, a beautiful tiny brunette, really loved to lick assholes. Of course we all showered and got squeaky clean together. Then the fun started. They both loved to ride my big cock (shown here), but they would drain my balls by orally teaming up on my cock, balls, and ass. What huge cum shots they got as their reward. They would eat it all and share it. tumblr_o9nmb6w8fL1sv359so1_1280.jpg

So rimjobs are great! I miss those girls...

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's happened a few times. I told her about a friend of mine who was talking about how great it feels. She was game, so we tried it. It was good, but not as mind-blowing as it had been described to me.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the first time it happened to me. It was during a very intense blow job from a woman who loved giving head. She would lick and suck my balls and paid a lot of attention to the area between my balls and anus. Just that alone was mind blowing. She finally went all the way and licked my ass. It was an experience like had never had before. I blew my load ( very strong load at that) and was hard again in no time. I must admit I was young and had a lot of misgivings afterward about it "being gay". But as I have matured, I realize that was not gay as I have no desire to have a man do that to me and sex in any form between a man and a woman is heterosexual not homosexual.

Reactions: techpump

I love it. I wear an open front jockstrap and jerk off while it's being done.