Getting shit on your dick ever happen to you guys?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Im definatley not into this but have read somewhere of some people that actually force the bottom to suck their dick clean -- shit and everything-
guess it must be the real powerfreaks

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would disgust me so much I've never even tried anal. I hate everything about sh!t.. the look, the feel, the smell...

There's a perfectly good vagina right next door.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread is full of :biglaugh:

I've had it happen my first time. With blood no less!
...thank god for condoms!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been very lucky in that I've fucked bottoms who took very good care of their asses (rectums, anuses, lower intestines) in order to enjoy having their asses loved and fucked. I think that the vast majority of gay men who are instinctive bottoms take the same care. However, if there was an 'accident' of some kind, I think I could understand it and get by it, after all, it IS doing double duty. BTW, hetero guys, do you worry about your women extruding blood and bloody tissue from her hole on a regular basis? Do you obsess about the various bacterial and yeast infections that can grow in that part of her body? Does the smell of dried piss on her labiae make you sick? All male and female genitalia do 'double duty'!:wink:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight man yes that vaginal emission stuff grosses me out and I prefer not to think about it too much. I refuse to have anything to do with a chick on her period, and she better get her snatch/labia all nice and clean before we have sex. BO makes me ill. I guess I'm not really big on personal odors. I prefer to smell nothing at all, or maybe a nice perfume.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats a little disturbing lol but to each his own.

A little disturbing? :confused: It's a lot disturbing to me.:eek:
What was the situation that caused this to happen?
You know perfectly well what he was doing. Don't be coy, it doesn't suit you. :mad:

Umm, i don't mean to sound gross but how do you clean yourself out?
Some folks swear by a basic Fleet enema, anal douche, or Shower Shot.

Seems like this rules out spontaneous sex.
Not really, those of us who enjoy anal sex tend to be fastidious about cleanliness anyway. If we think there is even a remote chance of a good anal reaming we will clean out. :biggrin1:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i find a lot depends on what you eat. a good, healthy diet with plenty of green leafy veggies and fiber promotes good stool development, so if you've taken a shit an hour or two before, should be ok.

had very few unpleasant surprises over the years, just kinda instinctively knew if things were ok back there and demurred if they weren't. did miss out on some pretty spectacular opportunities that way, however... <sigh>

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
In order to avoid the shit on the dick situation, I will ask before did you douche. If the answer is no, we aren't going back there. If yes, might lead to a rim job and a mind blowing fuck.

Its really not a lot of work...well worth the effort.

smurfpotter624

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have found that this is one thing that you just have to get over before you have anal sex. My boyfriend and I have sex probably about 2-4 times every weekend (we only see each other Friday night through Sunday afternoon).

Douching is good. However, it is unhealthy to do it too often. The anus has some bacteria that are beneficial. When these are removed too often, it can allow harmful bacteria to grab hold.

We have found that we generally try to keep clean. However, it is not an uncommon occurrence for some shit to get out. Frankly we don't think much on it. We just tend to look down before getting off the bed and make sure to not get any on the sheets.

Shit and anal sex are two things that go together. Same as farting, it happens during anal sex, generally we laugh or giggle and continue.