Getting shorter and thicker?

Seattleguy26: New to this forum and interested to know whether anyone else has experienced the following:

Few years back I was about 9 inches in length and about 6 in girth while erect. Measured the other day and it was 8inches in length and about 6.5 in girth. Is this normal? I'm positive I measured correctly few years back and the other day. I think it looks shorther/thicker now then it did too. Is this normal? Any one else experience this?

mindseye: You're melting! :eek:

It's not something I've experienced myself -- but the math-geek in me observes that based on those measurements, your overall volume has increased.

Have you gained weight over the time? If so, that could account for the decrease in apparent length.

Seattleguy26: Nope. About the same wieght and I have an athletic build (six pack) so its not like I have a gut making it look smaller. I thought maybe it had something to do with blood flow. Maybe I just measured wrong. Who knows.

H8Monga: Three years ago I made friends with a guy I met online who posted a problem he was having and he asked why did he shrink from 7.5" to 5.5" in a matter of months. People asked him had he gained weight, he said no, he'd lost weight. Then he noticed that when it was winter, he was smaller than he was in the summer. Could the seasons be a factor? I have also noticed some shrinking to my dismay. I know I hit a certain number three years ago and it fluctuates now but never back to that mark. Maybe it was something I had done three years ago?

But I don't know what to say except you're not the only one. It could be a seasonal thing.

Late_Bloomer: I find that my dick is significantly longer when I'm having sex on a regular basis than when I'm being abstinate... About six months ago I hadn't had sex in three months and I was just under nine inches, but having sex multiple times a day for the past five months or so, I'm a over ten inches. I have no idea why, whether it's hormones or stretching or what, but even before that about a year ago, I had a growth spurt downstairs that just happened to coincide when I started a very sexual relationship with a girl.

Kinda funny because my girlfriend has had the same exact thing happen to her breasts--they're a good cup size larger than they were before we started having sex, and that's without birth control. After taking BC for amonth, they're even bigger than that... very lucky. ;D

Finedessert: They still make Tweezers don't they? I could use a good pair....lol

Grandpa

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just find i'm a little bigger/smaller depending on my level of excitement/arousal.

PowerDave: Reminds me of a joke I heard as a kid. . .

A guy inquired as to how to make his dick bigger. He was told to use grease when he masturbated. Few weeks later, he saw the guy who had told him to use grease and said "hey, I did what you said, but I shrunk!"

The guy who offered the advice asked him what kind of grease he'd been using to which he replied "Crisco."

The guy who offered the advice said "you big dummy, Crisco is shortening!"

Juvenile, huh?

DirkDiggler: It made me laugh,
Oh no I mean its was too juvenile
Regular sex not only makes it longer,or it does in my case,maybe stretching or whatever,but it makes me wonder round with an inane grin on my face,so same as usual then.

jazzz14: I have a friend that acquired PEYRONIE'S DISEASE. It affects very few men. It can make your penis shrink or become deformed. I hope this is not your case. There are many web sites to locate information.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
My, how we guys can "conjure up" things to worry about!

I sincerely believe many of us could get the tape measure out every hour and find a different measurement!

--Then, we'd either find something to brag about or lose sleep over!

(WAIT ! Maybe some of us are doing that! ;D )

How about one of us being honest here, though and just state the obvious?

(I believe this is true for virtually any guy who is truthful)

Penis erect length (and girth to some extent) DOES vary(comparatively) during any given erection.

And, this variance DOES depend upon the stimulus, the occasion, even the duration time of the sexual "activity".

The larger among us will attest (no doubt) that the great volume of blood required to KEEP a firm erection is awesome. How can one expect the same erection quality over and over and over? Many of us have to squeeze and hold the thing just to get it to behave and be rigid enough to "enter". (I'm not by myself here! --I've read other accounts as well, --many of them)

My erect length can be about 1/2" SHORTER than the maximum erect size I actually list. Girth is more consistant, but it too can vary just a bit. In fact, when first erect, I tend to not have the TOTAL girth I can achieve until several minutes later and, often by that time, the length will then have perhaps diminished just a bit....Still, later on, the REAL maximum size ensues and then (I suppose you could say) things can suddenly become REALLY interesting! :)

BTW---Many of those photos we see on the websites showing these stupendous sizes (flaccid and erect)---no telling what "prompting" and "fluffing"goes on before the camera shutter snaps! Many of these same guys in day to day reality would be a disappointment (and a shock to many) who are trying to live up to the size standards being portrayed.

Point here, guys---is not to worry. It' s okay to be "off" a bit sometimes in measurement size.

As to the mention of Peyronies's disease, if a guy has this, HE WILL KNOW IT! Not only can the syndrome be somewhat painful; the "bend factor" is quite pronounced. I would think that erection size would then become the least of worries! Being able to cope with the inconvience of limited use (and again, often the discomfort) would certainly be THE issues in that given situation.

H8Monga: Last year, I cried when I found only 4" after a week of finding that reading... sometimes shrinking can be the end of the world...