Getting Slurped While Being Sucked

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hoover: Was wondering how many of you guys like the sound/feel of being slurped while receiving head. What feels best; a little, a lot? Noisy? Soft? Maybe some of you could describe the technique that stands out in your opinion.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung: During some activities, gettig slurped can be a real turn on. It just depends on the attitude at the time. I always enjoy total stimulation and oral is one great way to get a partner excited. Slurpping can and is fun, but not every time. Difference activities keeps sex interesting and fun. Keep It Up.

3. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: It  is  kewl as long as it doesnt get too damn messy , then its  very annoying

The REAL deal
    HORSE

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Being slurped while getting head just adds to the stimulation for me. In fact, adding sound to the activity is just another sense to heighten the pleasures. Some moans and groans along with the slurping seem to cause my cock to react with stronger throbs, as if acknowledging the pleasurable activity.

5. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: Anything out of the ordinary or unexpected things are welcomed with me...within reason.

Draft saved Draft deleted