Getting straight guys to do gay things

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
correct me if I'm wrong but I did search to see if this was a thread but nothing showed up.

Ok, with myself, I managed to get one of the straightest guys iknow to give me head, and it didn't take that
much persuasion. Believe me, this guy is as straight as a rule but after a few weeks he was at my knees. (well, on his knees but still) ..

I wanted to know if you have ever gotton a straight guy to do something gay for/ with you, and how did you go about it? Methods ECT ..

I look forward to your replies ;)

ty.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This sounds hot. Let's hear YOUR story. and don't forget any juicy details!

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
correct me if I'm wrong but I did search to see if this was a thread but nothing showed up.

Ok, with myself, I managed to get one of the straightest guys iknow to give me head, and it didn't take that
much persuasion. Believe me, this guy is as straight as a rule but after a few weeks he was at my knees. (well, on his knees but still) ..

I wanted to know if you have ever gotton a straight guy to do something gay for/ with you, and how did you go about it? Methods ECT ..

I got one to give me a handjob:smile:. But thats really all I wanted him to do. I liked him as a friend and I'm quite sure that if we went any further it would have fucked (no pun intended) up a good friendship.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

Hell, I can't even get *gay* guys to do gay things! :frown1:

I agree with ty -- let's hear your story to give *us* some tips. Did you get him drunk first?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been beaten to death and I wish it would stay buried :mad:

Ok, with myself, I managed to get one of the straightest guys i know to give me head, and it didn't take that much persuasion. Believe me, this guy is as straight as a rule but after a few weeks he was at my knees. (well, on his knees but still) ..
What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex? Is it the thrill of the hunt? Or do you enjoy breaking up hetero relationships? I have heard some say they only go after married straight men because they know they are HIV-. :WTF!: If the only way you can think of to have safer sex is with a straight man then you don't deserve to have sex. :12:

I wanted to know if you have ever gotton a straight guy to do something gay for/ with you, and how did you go about it? Methods ETC...
Once again this is a dead horse, which y'all need to stop beating. You don't see me pursuing gay men for weeks and coercing them into eating my pussy and sucking my tits.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been beaten to death and I wish it would stay buried :mad:

Agreed. I'm so sick of hearing about this. Idk if this has been asked or not, but have any of you ever held a straight guy a gunpoint and had him suck your dick? I did with my best friend and it was so hot! Just post your stories below, I'll get my lotion ready!

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe im crazy, but if you have a dude giving another dude head or j-off. Theres nothing straight about this situation at all. 2 gay guys or 2 bi-guys.

To try to get a straight man to give you head is a paradox in itself...how can he be straight if he is blowing other dudes?

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe im crazy, but if you have a dude giving another dude head or j-off. Theres nothing straight about this situation at all. 2 gay guys or 2 bi-guys.

To try to get a straight man to give you head is a paradox in itself...how can he be straight if he is blowing other dudes?
I can stick my tongue in a pussy. Doesn't mean I'm straight.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media

Precisely!straight guys dont play that.hell,most i know cant even watch broke back mountain without getting nauseated much less giving head.They may be trying to play it straight...but they're not!

D

deleted30979

Sure, I like to look at a good cock now and then, but I consider myself more or less straight. But there is this one gay guy I know who fucking turns me on, I have no clue why. We've never done anything, but have talked about it. I don't understand it. It's weird how these things work.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex?..
What is it about some straight women at LPSG that makes them think they have to take every post about obviously same-sex interest as an affront to them and respond defensively in such threads when the men involved are most likely not interested in your problem with it?

Onan

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex? Is it the thrill of the hunt? Or do you enjoy breaking up hetero relationships? I have heard some say they only go after married straight men because they know they are HIV-. :WTF!: If the only way you can think of to have safer sex is with a straight man then you don't deserve to have sex. :12:

Once again this is a dead horse, which y'all need to stop beating. You don't see me pursuing gay men for weeks and coercing them into eating my pussy and sucking my tits.

"Married straight man" does not automatically equal HIV-.

NJ...how about pursuing a bi man for weeks and coercing him to eat your pussy and suck your tits...(you wouldn't have to chase me for weeks...maybe an hour or two...I don't want to come across as easy!)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Agreed! I usually tell people that I'm not on conversion duty. You'd already want to be somewhat dirty to ride this ride! With all the options gay men are presented with, it's crazy to think that all they want to do is go after a straight man. Maybe they get off on the fact of having something that none of their friends had or could have. Regardless of that, it's pretty darn stupid.

And there's plenty of herero people out there who may have the HIV virus, so chasing a demographic of male just to lower risk in attracting it is just foolish. The only way to decrease the risk is protect youselves and not conduct your sexual activities in a risky & dangerous matter despite whomever you decide to sleep with.