Getting straight guys to do gay things

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex? Is it the thrill of the hunt? Or do you enjoy breaking up hetero relationships? I have heard some say they only go after married straight men because they know they are HIV-. :WTF!: If the only way you can think of to have safer sex is with a straight man then you don't deserve to have sex. :12:

Think about it. Maybe it's the pursuit of virgin territory. Then again, back when I was dancing and doing privates, it was rather common place for a lot of guys to say things like "I'm straight and have never done anything like this before." The thought in the back of my mind "Yeah, sure! Whatever!"

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Think about it. Maybe it's the pursuit of virgin territory. Then again, back when I was dancing and doing privates, it was rather common place for a lot of guys to say things like "I'm straight and have never done anything like this before." The thought in the back of my mind "Yeah, sure! Whatever!"
Sort of like the chat here on LPSG...100% straight and looking for cybersex or to cam...hmmm!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sort of like the chat here on LPSG...100% straight and looking for cybersex or to cam...hmmm!

Yeah, and then call us bi's deceptive, misleading, guilty of sending mixed signals, etc. At least we know what we want.

My list: You, Numbers123, Damien, Hellboy and Monster

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Among the highest trends of HIV infection in the country are by straight men sleeping around....not even specifically with other men, but with drug users....so you can f**k off if you think gay men are responsible for HIV.

Of course gay men are not responsible for HIV. I don't know who is.
But years ago, in the beginning, HIV was at first passed on by gay men. But that wasn't their fault at all, nobody, not even doctors, had heard of HIV.

I totally agree with you that nowadays drug addicts are responsible for a huge percentage of the HIV infections.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been beaten to death and I wish it would stay buried :mad:

What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex? Is it the thrill of the hunt? Or do you enjoy breaking up hetero relationships? I have heard some say they only go after married straight men because they know they are HIV-. :WTF!: If the only way you can think of to have safer sex is with a straight man then you don't deserve to have sex. :12:

Once again this is a dead horse, which y'all need to stop beating. You don't see me pursuing gay men for weeks and coercing them into eating my pussy and sucking my tits.
Take a chill pill, momma. Some guys have this fantasty. some don't. It's like a gay version of a Chasing Amy thing. Your moralizing diatribe is really out of place. If you've been hurt by a boyfriend who was cheating on you with men, i'm sorry. But that has everything to do with your man looking to met some need and then lying about it and nothing to do with the gay male pursuit of straights..

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in my experience, which isn't a lot, MEN like to be sucked... by whomever it is! JUST go to an all male sauna [not necessarily a gay one] with a friend, and let the heat start the action... IT has worked for me in the past... :D

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doing stuff with another guy doesn't make you gay. I am gay, so using the "mess around with another guy = gay" logic - then that would mean if I mess around with a girl then I am straight.

Let me just say,
I am not straight. I have messed around with straight guys, mostly in high school, and they were pretty much just curious. They liked the attention, but allmost all eventually got bored messing around and I had a couple say "sorry but i'm not really into this anymore". Their curiosity fulfilled, they moved on.

Straight/gay/bi - I really like the percentage scale we have on here, that is a good way to judge

For the HIV comments - Unprotected sex/promiscuity/drugs sharing needles all are causes of HIV because all are responsible for spreading HIV (we should all know this by now) Unfortunately all of those things are popular in mainstream gay culture, especially before we knew about HIV, we (gays) didn't know we needed to use condoms back when it first appeared. The gay community did a great job of becoming aware and being safe and massively reducing the spread, our numbers were way down for a while, but that cultivated a sense of security and promotion of awareness dropped, we let our guard down/younger generation that are less cautious/aware, and now it is rising again in the gay community, although at the moment it is highest in the hetero black community (or at least it was, but i heard that a while ago so it may have changed).

That is a major reason why i do stuff online, it is the safest sex, lol. I won't fool around with someone unless they get checked for STDs and HIV and then show me a report from the doctor saying they are clean, this is because people lie. I have friends that don't tell (one now, a few in the past) that they have something, one in particular, so I play it safe, (although i will jerk, as no real risk of catching anything as long as you dont make them cum) but eventhough they prove clean, always use a condom

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
call me crazy but i think just because it takes a someone persuasion to give you head doesn't mean they're straight, it sounds more to me like they're just uncomfortable with their homo or bi sexuality. in my opinion, straight is a label only for men who go to their grave without ever feeling or acting on homosexual desires. these "straight guys" that we have sexual encounters with are just gay or bi guys who haven't found their way yet.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had some straight men (including me) doing gay things with me.

One time was because we all were drunk. I thought I referred to this earlier.
Well, we were all drunk and I popped up the idea of playing stip-poker. So we did this, and I lost. I had to take of my underwear as well, as I did. Then, the others didn't want to play anymore (one said because he couldn't compete). But after a while (the rest still in their underwear) we made some new games, like: You get a pack of cards and pull one out. The other has to say higher, or lower, when he's wrong he has to show his dick for a couple of seconds.
It was a nice evening, we all saw each other cock's. But that was it.

This hasn't made us gay or something.
I don't think that doing gay things makes you gay. Because you actually need to have done some gay things to certainly know that that is not what you want. Lots of people do gay things during highschool and then find out that they really want to stick to girls!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in the service, a Marine and I went ashore together (we had been friends for a while) and we stayed in a hotel in town. To save money we rented one room (one of us signed in and the other...me.. snuck in the side door). The room was sparse (because it was a cheap hotel) and a double bed. We went out on the town looking for women,
but returned later that night (actually it was early morning), soused to the teeth and unhappy because we had not gotten layed. It was a very, very hot night (no A/C in the room) and we both ended up sleeping in the raw.

Some how we ended up a bit entangled...legs, arms, etc. I awoke and soon got a hard-on and tried to take care of it without waking him up, but he awoke and joined me in a frantic wanking...

For some reason he came to orgasm first, but I couldn't, no matter how hard I went at it. He said, "hey, let me have a try at it"....and began to give me a hand job....but nothing. To this day I still don't believe it, but he said...."what the heck" and gave me one of the best BJs I have ever had. I love mustaches..:biggrin1:....!!!

We are still good friends today. Iwas Best Man at his wedding and his first son is named after me.

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What is it about some gay men which makes them openly pursue straight men for sex? Is it the thrill of the hunt? Or do you enjoy breaking up hetero relationships? I have heard some say they only go after married straight men because they know they are HIV-. :WTF!: If the only way you can think of to have safer sex is with a straight man then you don't deserve to have sex. :12:

Once again this is a dead horse, which y'all need to stop beating. You don't see me pursuing gay men for weeks and coercing them into eating my pussy and sucking my tits.

Word

There's nothing more disgustingly sleazy than having a man try it on with you if you're straight. In my opinion.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are gay men so obsessed with the notion of seducing str8 guys? Get over it! Its beyond boring. There's plenty of hot gay guys to fuck so stop deluding yourselves that u have the power to flip someones sexuality. You don't!

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can understand how I have created a controversial topic, but whoever the girl is in my opinion can fuck right off. This thread is about men, for men, and by a man. LPSG stood for large penis support group last time I checked. Not little pissed-off slut group. Now go post somewhere nesasary you twat.

Lots of love,
BDJ

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe being "straight" or "gay", like all such labels are relative to what one thinks and believes of themselves; whether it is really true or not, and fears of being accepted or not? I believe race consiousness in is more on restricting opinons (labels), rather than emphasis on one's integrity. As long as I do nothing to intentionally harm another person, including myself, it is all fair game to live and let live without labels. Who should really care as long as one is capable of loving (including themselves), and being loved?

A straight man who is secure within themselves goes on about their authentic life, and could care less about being labeled "straight", or "gay", or whatever; they are living the truth. I have many friendships with such men, I admire. Same with many gay men, I admire.

A person's sexuality is such a small part of who and what that person really is; as life has a much greater potential in achieving their highest and best good.

Tall Tale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be honest, I find myself terrifically attracted to straight guys. Maybe its because I see something in them that I don't see in myself (no jokes, guys).

I have 'persuaded' a few straight guys into letting me suck them off and have even gotten a few to go so far as to get them to fuck me.

I thought it was hot. You can rip on that any which way you want, but I cannot deny, I did enjoy it.

And I don't want to read 27 posts all saying "if a dude let's you suck his dick, he is gay" or "if a dude fucks another dude, he's a homo." That is simply not true.

I am a gay man - 100% gay - and I have fucked women. Sex is a physical act - not an affirmation of one's sexuality. Sexuality has far more to do with what is inside your head - what you fantasize about, what turns you on, what you dream about.

Sex is sex - its just really hot with straight guys!

Last edited:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a bit of thing for straight guys. When I was younger, I actively pursued them, now I don't make an effort, but if something were to come up with one, I wouldn't say no. I'm more attracted to straight guys and find I have more in common with them. Then we end up talking about sex and man, straight guys, when they find out your bi/gay, love to flirt. So then it becomes this dance and you talk about sex and then they get curious and tell you that you're the only one they could trust to even experiment with and you feel like it's your duty to give them a new experience. It happens, then they feel guilty, no one talks for weeks and then everything goes back to normal and you joke privately about what you did together.

Good times.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

O hail ye all mighty, gay guy arent the only ones guilty of this I have had more than my share of straight chicks trying to turn me straight, and Im sure there is plenty of lesbians out there sick of straight guys trying to join in with them.

Get of off that damn horse and stop preaching where all guilty of wanting what we cant have!