Getting straight guys to do gay things

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's the complex humans have with the unattainable. An oreo cookie may cross your mind, but as soon as you're told to stay out the box you device a plan to get to the top shelf as soon as dad falls asleep.

Some PEOPLE (not just gay, straight as well) get their thrills from manipulating people. Sometimes it's just the sick mind game that gets them off, sometimes they have deep insecurities and, if they can turn that "straight" guy into dicksucker, they feel that they're desirable and have value. That, and sometimes bored, makes people go after things they can't have.

And we ALL know people who get off on failure. I'm sure that although every story on this site suggests success, there are hundreds of gay men who FAIL to convert the straight guy, alienate a good friend in the process, or end up hurt, crying, and blogging about being rejected. Some people WANT to be rejected, it gives them a chance to be the victim. They're more afraid of success and reality, so they pursue what's unrealistic and sure to fail so that they can say they tried and validate their attention-seeking feelings of inadequecy.

"Poor me! I couldn't convert him! Woe is me, show me love, give me support, tell me I'm desirable. I must not be cuz I couldn't get that married pastor to leave his wife and kids and marry me in California!"

or, in the earlier case

"Guess what I did last night! My straight friend came over. He only likes girls but I totally got him to let me feel his cock. I'm so sexy I convert straight guys!"

Some people don't understand that they're being manipulated themselves by straight guys who like the attention of gay men and are simply open-minded in their behavior, but have no desire whatsoever to be with a gay person, relationsip-wise or even sexually. Many gay men think "If I can get him to grab my ass, he'll leave his girlfriend and whisk me away to happiness!"

All in all, it's probably either being naive, needing validation, being self-victimizing, or the joy of breaking up happy homes.

slickthroat

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit it, I am drawn to bi men and "straight" men. For several reasons.

1 I am not looking for a relationship, and they fit the bill rather well.

2 I like "masculine" men and they tend to fit the bill rather well.

3 I kind of find the whole anonymous sex thing quite hot, and they fit the bill rather well.

4 Something off kilter about me gets off on the idea that the guy I am blowing just likes the BJ, and doesn't really like me, and they fit the bill rather well.

that said, I am not looking to convert anyone, just there for those that are curious.

as for, are straight men really "straight" if they do anything with another man? It's such an inane topic. I classify myself as 100% gay, yet would unhestitatingly sleep with Cindy Crawford or Tila Tequila over an "ugly" guy, guy with Halitosis or bad BO, horribly out of shape guy, etc anyday. Does that make me bi or straight? whatever you need to say to go to bed at night. Hell I'd probably sleep with a gorgeous woman just for the novelty of it. But still 100% gay.

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think maybe you need to look up the word love somewhere :rolleyes:

its called a joke, but even they dont go down well in this thread.

In the end, most of the people who say to leave it alone, are either homophobic or just can't get it for themselves. The people who think it is morally wrong actually just say that, they dont take time to diss the topic.

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you know i am not so sure it is the "sexual" act that makes some one Gay bi or str8, but more who they want to be in a relationship with. getting head from any one for the most part feels good regardless of gender. jacking another dude off or pleasuring another dude sexually and getting off with another dude doesn't mean you are bi or gay. just that you are comfortable with who you are and not trying to prove who you are to anyone. some of the "straightest" guys i have known are OK with talking about same-sex encounters, and some of the most mocho "anti-gay" acting dude have been the first to try something with me when we are alone. i just wish guys would stop giving a fuck. stop trying to prove you are straight. those are the straight guys that i don't like hanging out with because they usually end up just wanting you around for sexual "favors"

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a bit of thing for straight guys. When I was younger, I actively pursued them, now I don't make an effort, but if something were to come up with one, I wouldn't say no. I'm more attracted to straight guys and find I have more in common with them. Then we end up talking about sex and man, straight guys, when they find out your bi/gay, love to flirt. So then it becomes this dance and you talk about sex and then they get curious and tell you that you're the only one they could trust to even experiment with and you feel like it's your duty to give them a new experience. It happens, then they feel guilty, no one talks for weeks and then everything goes back to normal and you joke privately about what you did together.

Good times.

I'm still at the "no one talks for weeks" stage.(buts it's months now) But he came on to me though, and I can't even text or ring him I really miss our friendship :((
Fuck! as I write this I realising I think its because I love him ( Damn you man tears) Na maybe I just miss him nothing more.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to suck his cock and then he got married. Now he sucks my cock AND he phones regularly to find out when he can do it again. But NO sex besides B/Js.

bathtub12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guy.im a straight guy who recently had sex with another man and loved every bit of it.anyone who wants to find out more message me

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha don't mind my interjection in the situation, but there are many theories on this whole thing. i'm currently pursuing a psych major and what i interpreted is that:

#1: it's in the nature of men to go for the chase. whether it be gay or straight the natural response of men are to try and obtain the impossible (of course only if the impossible is within their interest). so its not unnatural for a gay guy to want to make a straight guy to gay things (btw this thread has been beaten to death...).

#2: just because you do gay things doesn't make you gay or bi. that's like saying you're automatically straight if you have sex with a girl, which is obviously not true. sexuality is based on many things, to sum it up sexuality is based on heredity, and i don't think i need to get any more specific than that. point i'm trying to make is that a straight man can do gay things and still be straight. sadly sexuality isn't as black and white as appears to be, mostly because of the society we live in today. as for bisexuality, i'm starting to come to the conclusion that it doesn't exist. it seems that those who are bisexual are really just uncertain of their sexuality, testing the waters, or just thinking it will make it easier for people (even themselves) to accept the fact that they like the same sex.

feel free to disagree with me, this is really just an opinion of mine

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If your screwing guys that hardly makes you Str8. If you screw just guys your gay...just girls Str8...and BOTH = Bi

how do you know for sure if your straight or gay if you never had sex with both the same and the opposite gender? and just because you've had sex with a gender multiple times does that really entitle you to be whatever you're qualified as based on you pairing. do you necessarily have to like it to do it with someone?
don't take this the wrong way, i'm just challenging your theology by playing devils advocate, i'm not trying to prove you wrong.

Last edited:

Mailline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
theres a term for guys who have sex with guys and still Identify as straight: it's called MSM - Men who have sex with Men

Saaga

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still at the "no one talks for weeks" stage.(buts it's months now) But he came on to me though, and I can't even text or ring him I really miss our friendship :((
Fuck! as I write this I realising I think its because I love him ( Damn you man tears) Na maybe I just miss him nothing more.

Why would you revive an almost three year old thread?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been around for a long time and gotten together with lots of men. In my humble opinion, there is no such thing as pure straight or gay and what a guy might do with another guy at a given moment is personal and not much influenced by persuasion. Men have cocks and cocks are admired by lots of men..a great cock has attraction all its own, irrespective of sexual persuasion! If that were not the case, this site might just as well shut down!

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you get a so-called straight guy to perform a gay act with you, then get ready for this, HE IS NOT A STRAIGHT MAN!!!!

If a man performs a gay act, he is gay. period. If he is bisexual, he is still gay. If he wanks while thinking about a man, that is gay. -Even if he has never been with a man, because in his heart he is gay. Said fellow may claim to be stright, you may have thought he was straight, when in fact he was not.

There is no way you can get a STRIGHT man to willfully perform a gay act. PERIOD.

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With respect to the above, I think there's more to a person that what they do, or have done. Throughout history, many men that we would now recognise as gay married and had kids: they found some way to do that, up to and including sex with a woman. So does that make them bi? Does that mean that just about nobody until thirty years ago was gay, because the great majority of men we'd now see as gay were having sex with women?

Of course not. Sexuality is a preference, not a performance. I have had sex with women, as it happens, but I knew I was gay long before that because I never felt desire for a woman, no matter how much I wanted to, whereas I always felt desire for men.

And how does someone know until they've tried it? With respect, I always think this is a bit of a non-argument. I don't need to try coprophilia, bestiality or pedophilia to know they're not for me: the idea of any of them disgusts me, or at best leaves me cold. There isn't enough time in the world to try every single thing on offer, but you can still know that, for example, sky-diving isn't for you because you don't generally like extreme sports. The 'you don't know until you've tried it' argument is often used to undermine people's idea of their own sexuality, whereas I think we should respect that people are as they say they are.

And finally, can a man be said to be straight if he's had sex with a guy? Yes, if he doesn't find guys attractive, doesn't fantasise about guys and had the sex for reasons other than desire (desperation, difficult situation, being so horny he just didn't care, was forced to, needed the money) then he's straight, just like the vast majority of men who were sexually abused as boys are straight: forced sex with a man doesn't make them 'officially' gay.

Hope that helps.