Getting sucked in public

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys this isn't the fictional stories forum.

I am always surprised when someone makes a comment like this. I guess I have had so many pretty similar experiences, that I don't doubt these stories at all. Stuff just seems to happen to me all the time. A while back I was in San Francisco, getting my hair cut. After, I walked down the street. There was this card store that was having a big sale. They were moving to a new location. So I just decided to check it out. Well as I was checking things out, this cute Latino guy was definitely checking me out. I smiled at him and he came closer. Then he looked around and grabbed my dick right there in the store through my Levis. I started to get hard, and he just kept rubbing my dick through my Levis. There were a couple of other customers cruising around so he motioned me to go over by the cash register. It turned out he worked there at the store. He had me stand behind the cash register, and then he got on his knees and started sucking my cock off right there in the store. It was scary and exciting. A customer would come over and he would pop up like he was getting something behind the counter, ring him up and then start sucking me off again. I ended up shooting my load and he swallowed every drop. No one caught us, and I went on my way.

I am always surprised when someone makes a comment like this. I guess I have had so many pretty similar experiences, that I don't doubt these stories at all. Stuff just seems to happen to me all the time. A while back I was in San Francisco, getting my hair cut. After, I walked down the street. There was this card store that was having a big sale. They were moving to a new location. So I just decided to check it out. Well as I was checking things out, this cute Latino guy was definitely checking me out. I smiled at him and he came closer. Then he looked around and grabbed my dick right there in the store through my Levis. I started to get hard, and he just kept rubbing my dick through my Levis. There were a couple of other customers cruising around so he motioned me to go over by the cash register. It turned out he worked there at the store. He had me stand behind the cash register, and then he got on his knees and started sucking my cock off right there in the store. It was scary and exciting. A customer would come over and he would pop up like he was getting something behind the counter, ring him up and then start sucking me off again. I ended up shooting my load and he swallowed every drop. No one caught us, and I went on my way.

Yeah there was this one time where Dormammu was visiting my home town. I went up to him to tell him that I'm his biggest fan. He thanked me and gave me keys to his hotel room and told me to come over at 8 PM. I didn't really understand but I went anyway, him being a cosmic being and all. He was already waiting for me at the lobby so I didn't even get to go to his room. He suddenly summoned 2 demons in the hotel lobby who ripped off my clothes and started fucking my face. Everyone in the hotel was watching us, it was quite surreal. Then Dormammu goes "I have the power of the creator... and the power of the destructor..." The demons suddenly vanish and Dormammu takes off his clothes. He's about to make me suck his cosmic dick. The hotel staff are quite concerned but the security can't even hope to get into Dormammu's interdimensional sphere of demonic possession. All they can do is watch. All of a sudden, Doctor Strange appears out of nowhere and I'm like wtf. He shouts "Come forth, Dormammu!", teleporting into his interdimensional bubble. Dormammu starts casting a meteor shower and Strange counters with his Seven Rings of Raggadorr. In the mean time, the hotel starts collapsing because Strange forgot to take us to the mirror dimension. While all this fighting is happening, Dormammu's cock is somehow still in my mouth. I don't even get it but it's kinda hot. Eventually, Strange casts Astral Magic, trapping Dormammu with the Daggers of Denak. He then mumbles something like "By the hoary hosts of Haggoth!", follower by a Spell of Vishanti. At this point, Dormammu is almost knocked out, and says "I'll be back..." and disappears. Strange comes up to me and asks me if I'm okay. I tell him that I was doing just fine with a cosmic dick in my mouth but I was also impressed with his skills. He says "I am the Sorcerer Supreme, after all." and teleports away.

D

deleted1000652

I got a blow job in high school under the bleachers in the gym. The guy was pretty cute. I blew him too. Turns out the gym teacher watched it and he told me later he seen it happen. He simply said things happen and didn't say anything lol.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been sucked off by women in front of others in "orgies" and at "sex clubs". I'm an exhibitionist, so it was a real turn on!

Also, when I played football in college, there were a few parties where a couple girls sucked off a bunch of us guys one after the other. Of course, everyone watched (and played with themselves) while the other guys were getting done. Kinda weird in the showers the next day, having seen some of your teammates' cocks hard like that. . . and knowing they'd seen mine. Since I'm hung like a chipmunk, there was no possible chance for those guys to still think, "Maybe he's a grower!"

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Public park, parking lot of a business centre - There we're people going around, but quite a distance away, so don't think anyone even saw us.

With people around:

1) Urinals at a "fetish party" kind of thing they did twice a year, a couple of years ago. Guy stood next to me, noticed him peeking at my cock, which ofcourse made me chub up a bit. Was just about to put it away when he reached over and stroked a bit before he got down and started sucking. I tried to stop him (there were loads of guys around and I was sure we'd get kicked out), but he just said it's cool, not to worry about it. Sucked me off till I came, right there with guys coming in and out, all stopping to watch and comment on how hot it was. Couple of guys jerked and went on their way. Was amazing & really reinforced, in my mind at least, how open-minded and easygoing the fetish/kink community is!

2) Hooked up with an Australian guy when I was in Abu Dhabi on business. We decided to go to Dubai for the weekend, as we were both getting tired of Abu Dhabi. Ended up getting the bus, as we were too hungover (possibly still drunk...) to drive ourselves.

We sat at the back of the bus - Only one guy in our row, propped up against the window sleeping. Rest of the bus was full, with maybe 1 or 2 empty seats. Anyway - When I'm hungover, I'm super horny... all the time... So I rubbed his cock through his shorts, he boned up and gave me a cheeky grin, which was all the confirmation I needed. I unzipped him and pulled his cock out, which made him panic and say I should stop but he quickly stopped complaining when I put his dick in my mouth... Sucked him till he blew his load in my mouth. He must've enjoyed the public thing, because he came pretty quick...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like many, I've had sex and gotten blown in cars at night by my girlfriends at the time. I've also had broad daylight outdoors sex, but it was slightly off the rural road into the woods, so there wasn't much chance of being seen.

The closest to the original question was driving somewhere with my girlfriend in the middle of the day, and sexual banter started. I knew what to say to get her going, and seeing her get hot and bothered got me hard as a rock, and she could see the large bulge in my jeans. We pulled over at the next rest area, and parked in the first spot, which was as far as we could from the other cars. We didn't have any condoms with us, so I went down on her while she was in the driver's seat, so I could open the passenger door to be able to arrange my body to better service her. The whole time, more cars passed us while turning into the rest area.

After she exploded in orgasm, it was my turn. She leaned over and sucked and stroked me until I was just about to cum. Unfortunately she hated cum in her mouth or anywhere on her body (except deep inside her pussy) so I had to turn to the open passenger door, and shoot my cum out onto the ground. We did find a napkin, so I was able to clean myself up before we continued on our way.

With my wife, any future escapades will be easier as she not only enjoys me cumming in her mouth, she swallows. No cleanup needed! ;)

shopguy35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Very hot! Not sure why guys on here think this kind of shit doesn't happen. I won't go into the many public scenes that have found myself in including public restrooms, department store dressing rooms, stairwells of public parking garages, grocery stores and more because folks will 'think it's fiction'. Maybe gay guys just have more balls than straight guys do.

lying on my back on beach with a guy crouched over my chest while I sucked his cock while another guy sucked me - edged me and kept me nearly there for an age. When the guy I was sucking was ready to cum he shoved right down on my face and ground his pubic hair in my face and deep throat ejaculated, then pulled out an another guy offered his cock for me to suck, all the time I was being sucked and edged. Eventually once I'd sucked five cocks off the sucking guy let me cum in the back of his throat, nice. Then they turned me over on my belly.....
That sounds fucking hot man!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Public park, parking lot of a business centre - There we're people going around, but quite a distance away, so don't think anyone even saw us.

With people around:

1) Urinals at a "fetish party" kind of thing they did twice a year, a couple of years ago. Guy stood next to me, noticed him peeking at my cock, which ofcourse made me chub up a bit. Was just about to put it away when he reached over and stroked a bit before he got down and started sucking. I tried to stop him (there were loads of guys around and I was sure we'd get kicked out), but he just said it's cool, not to worry about it. Sucked me off till I came, right there with guys coming in and out, all stopping to watch and comment on how hot it was. Couple of guys jerked and went on their way. Was amazing & really reinforced, in my mind at least, how open-minded and easygoing the fetish/kink community is!

2) Hooked up with an Australian guy when I was in Abu Dhabi on business. We decided to go to Dubai for the weekend, as we were both getting tired of Abu Dhabi. Ended up getting the bus, as we were too hungover (possibly still drunk...) to drive ourselves.

We sat at the back of the bus - Only one guy in our row, propped up against the window sleeping. Rest of the bus was full, with maybe 1 or 2 empty seats. Anyway - When I'm hungover, I'm super horny... all the time... So I rubbed his cock through his shorts, he boned up and gave me a cheeky grin, which was all the confirmation I needed. I unzipped him and pulled his cock out, which made him panic and say I should stop but he quickly stopped complaining when I put his dick in my mouth... Sucked him till he blew his load in my mouth. He must've enjoyed the public thing, because he came pretty quick...
times I've sucked or been sucked in public have always been pretty quick, always that little extra on top like will you get spotted, best time for me in real public place was on a station platform being given head by a guy on his knees when a train pulled in on the other track, he carried on sucking and I really blew my spunk down his throat imagining a whole train looking on at my being pleasured.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
times I've sucked or been sucked in public have always been pretty quick, always that little extra on top like will you get spotted, best time for me in real public place was on a station platform being given head by a guy on his knees when a train pulled in on the other track, he carried on sucking and I really blew my spunk down his throat imagining a whole train looking on at my being pleasured.

That really hot ! Would love to do something like that, or suck a guy on the tube (now with the night-tube, it's very quiet on the trains), but also really paranoid about cameras and security... Don't want to get in trouble .... lol

Reactions: Bryan Flynn

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That really hot ! Would love to do something like that, or suck a guy on the tube (now with the night-tube, it's very quiet on the trains), but also really paranoid about cameras and security... Don't want to get in trouble .... lol
my experience was on Goldhawk Road station, be happy to give you a happy experience!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds hot !

Isn't that a pretty busy station ??? Must be pretty exciting getting sucked off on a packed platform!
late at night and right at the end of the platform, plus the guy was a good sucker its just that with the train there I didn't have the "edge" to hold off shooting.....

Reactions: Bryan Flynn

IndianaJones

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is maybe not "in public", but it was in front of others...Adult video store with a viewing room where guys (and an occasional gal) all sit in the open watching the movie. Most guys have their cocks out stroking, and I always am too of course. I know this sounds a little conceited, but I've got a nice cock, usually one of the bigger ones, and I'm not a troll, so I always get blown. Love it when I feel that I'm being watched instead of the movie.

Reactions: BigDee3

I haven't done anything in public yet, but I would love to try something at: the beach, theatre, and in the car on a road trip

D

deleted875903

Very hot! Not sure why guys on here think this kind of shit doesn't happen. I won't go into the many public scenes that have found myself in including public restrooms, department store dressing rooms, stairwells of public parking garages, grocery stores and more because folks will 'think it's fiction'. Maybe gay guys just have more balls than straight guys do.
Too funny man. As a matter of fact gay guys do have "More Balls" than straight guys.