Getting terrifc moans of pleasure

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by bif9x65@May 2 2005, 10:32 AM
I get some really good moans of pleasure from my wife when my dick doubles over before going in.

anyone else notice get this reaction?
[post=307108]Quoted post[/post]​

bif9x65,

Doubles over??

Please explain.

blackwood

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL That's funny! Jealousy!

I love it when I get moans and groans from my latest "man of the hour." When they lay there like a log and don't give encouragement or discouragement is when I get uneasy. It's weird too cause the majority of the time, the dead silent ones say they had an amazing time.

Well gee, next time let me know DURING the act!
:spank:

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 2 2005, 05:03 AM
I dunno what you're talking about, but on the same topic my busybodying harridan of a neighbor called the cops on me a few weeks ago, because she thought "from the noise" that I was beating up a girl in my house at 3am :eyes:
[post=307120]Quoted post[/post]​

BTW, Rock, when are we gonna see some pics of the big Rock.
C'mon - you know we want to see it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 2 2005, 01:03 PM
I dunno what you're talking about, but on the same topic my busybodying harridan of a neighbor called the cops on me a few weeks ago, because she thought "from the noise" that I was beating up a girl in my house at 3am :eyes:

*swoons and falls off chair*

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ebviking@May 2 2005, 06:32 PM
BTW, Rock, when are we gonna see some pics of the big Rock.
C'mon - you know we want to see it.
[post=307169]Quoted post[/post]​
probably when I have a positive bank balance and I'm not spending everything I earn on food and electricity bills. then maybe I'll be able to afford shit like cameras and new pants and a socially acceptable level of personal hygiene

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
C'mon guys!

I can't be the only rooster in the hen house to get this show!

On the in-stroke your pecker buckles a little before in pops in.

I've never been able to do it on purpose. It's an accidental thing. A combination of 85% hard, the right entrance angle, the right speed--shit I dunno!

All I know is...when it happens she gives an extra "Oh!" moan of pleasure.

Are you guys telling me all you guys keep a rock-hard erection the entire time you're making love?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I understand now. Yes, this has happened to me before with some guys, and it is fun when it goes in! Kind of a "Oh wait, not there yet...almost there...whoa, what was that?" Nice feeling, for sure.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 2 2005, 06:03 AM

Kinda know that, just that it was my neighbor calling me and asking what the racket was about - the girl I was with was a real screamer, with her voice breaking, fluctuating and shivering at the high pitch.

Funny thing was my neighbor comes from some place in eastern europe, she has a really funny accent, with all those throaty R's n KH's. Got a belly-ripping laugh from my girl dubbing her voice as she said "Misterr Brruce, vhawt is dat Khacket about?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bruce

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 2 2005, 01:03 PM

You can tell the old busybody bitch hadn't had sex in a real long time if she can't tell the dif between the noises of getting good sex and getting the shit beat out of you,

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@May 3 2005, 11:22 AM
You can tell the old busybody bitch hadn't had sex in a real long time if she can't tell the dif between the noises of getting good sex and getting the shit beat out of you,
[post=307422]Quoted post[/post]​
that was my assessment too. of course, her husband's been dead for a while, but even while he was alive all he seemed to do was wash his car. and I mean this guy was seriously out there washing his car EVERY SINGLE DAY. he didn't even drive the fucking thing anywhere more than once a week that I noticed.

incidentally this woman also likes to stick notes through my front door instead of actually confronting me face-to-face. I've kept the best ones because they're so priceless. some highlights of my residence here have been notes saying

"There is dog dirt in your yard that is vissible (sic) from my back garden"

and

"Please fix the guttering on the near side of your house. It is broken and it is dampening my side wall when it rains"

(the underlined parts have been faithfully reproduced - yes, she underlined "DOG DIRT").

people are fucking weird.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just tell her it's a good neighbor gift for her posies; real organic fertilizer. The gutters, well tell her to keep an ample supply of KILZ stainblocker/primer/sealer handy.She pesters you after that, tell her to get fucked, if she can.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bif9x65@May 2 2005, 05:32 AM
I get some really good moans of pleasure from my wife when my dick doubles over before going in.

anyone else notice get this reaction?
[post=307108]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps it felt like a bit of a tease or maybe you got a nice pressure on the clitoris with your folded penis before it slid into home base. Who knows but 85% seems to be a perfect number for you to achieve on her birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day, Labor Day, Confederate's Memorial Day, Be Kind to Leopards Day and other days that you would like to give her a little extra oomph in the sexual pleasure department.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Not just that, but also my wife likes it when i just sort of nestle the head of my penis in her labial folds near the clit and "vibrate" it back and forth, then "pop" the head in, then out and vibrate again, repeat for a while. Drives her crazy. Feels pretty good to me too & a nice prelude to deeper penetration.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by flnkdguy@May 3 2005, 09:10 PM
Not just that, but also my wife likes it when i just sort of nestle the head of my penis in her labial folds near the clit and "vibrate" it back and forth, then "pop" the head in, then out and vibrate again, repeat for a while. Drives her crazy. Feels pretty good to me too & a nice prelude to deeper penetration.
[post=307679]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me know when you have completed your manual on creating the ultimate ecstasy in your sex partner especially with a chapter devoted to your vibrating technique. Sounds like a technique worth acquiring the skills for. Can see why your wife would be driven wild, a living vibrator for a husband, good for you, sex machine.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Well, in this instance, she's on her back with her knees pulled toward her chest a little. I am sort of kneeling facing her, my knees on either side of her hips, so her entry is rather exposed. This provides a good angle for me to grab my cock in one hand and massage her labia and clit with it as well as popping the head in a little. As for "vibrating", I position my frenulum area over her clit and shake my cock rapidly side-to-side with my hand, not pressing down too hard on her. At this point my cock has been in and out of her a little and is well lubricated with her juices. If it was dry, it probably would not feel very good. this is also a good position for just nestling the head of my cock in her labia, just teasing the entrance to her vagina with it while also working on her clit with one or two fingers. to tease her more at this point sometimes i will just move to a slightly different position and go down on her orally. it's all about preparation. if she is having orgasms or at least is going crazy at this point it makes things better for full-on penetration later and she can accomodate all of me much deeper.

ok, i need a cold shower now.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by flnkdguy@May 4 2005, 06:06 AM
Well, in this instance, she's on her back with her knees pulled toward her chest a little. I am sort of kneeling facing her, my knees on either side of her hips, so her entry is rather exposed. This provides a good angle for me to grab my cock in one hand and massage her labia and clit with it as well as popping the head in a little. As for "vibrating", I position my frenulum area over her clit and shake my cock rapidly side-to-side with my hand, not pressing down too hard on her. At this point my cock has been in and out of her a little and is well lubricated with her juices. If it was dry, it probably would not feel very good. this is also a good position for just nestling the head of my cock in her labia, just teasing the entrance to her vagina with it while also working on her clit with one or two fingers. to tease her more at this point sometimes i will just move to a slightly different position and go down on her orally. it's all about preparation. if she is having orgasms or at least is going crazy at this point it makes things better for full-on penetration later and she can accomodate all of me much deeper.

ok, i need a cold shower now.
[post=307805]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn you I wasn't prepared for an advanced copy of your manual -- my wife went to bed after a bad day some time ago and is now asleep and I must now take a cold shower too. Will have to read your erotic narrative again when I need a little stimulating reading. Thanks.