Getting that first kiss with a girl

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
As a child, I was very shy, I made an effort to change that in my late teens and succeeded overall but I still need to work on some points.

Approaching a girl and making them like me isn't so difficult and when making love, I am in my element.

I want to overcome my problem with the phase in between - seducing a girl until we kiss. Too often I have ended up in the dreaded "friend zone" which is awful unless she is unattractive. Other times when I succeeded, I never felt in control of the situation, usually the girl kissed me.

Please share your stories and seduction techniques. What signs to look for, when not to try something and what to avoid etc. Thanks :smile:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Few months down the road but I'll bite.

Now if the girl is kissing you first you're definitely missing the signs because we girls throw them your way all the time when we're giving the green light. First thing I'm going to do is touch you ... no not there. I'm going to touch, say, your arm whether your joke is funny or not or if you're being sweet and just gave me a compliment. The difference between this touch and one that doesn't mean anything is that I'm going to hold on to you for several second. Trust me, you're going to feel my warmth. Do you know what I'm telling you? I'm saying, I like you, I like touching you, and when I like touching someone it means they can touch me back. Now I may have to do this a few times to get it through your skull, some guy are a little slow and some don't want to be presumptuous. If a girl repeatedly touches you in this manner she's saying, please touch me back. It's a physical, tangible, sign she's into you. Now this doesn't mean to grab my ass or bear hug me, or kiss me in front of your friends. No, no, no. It just serves as an initial phase, a closeness I'm feeling for you. Girls don't touch guys in this manner who they don't want to have touch them back. If you've read my signals and we're touchy-feely back and forth at this point, game on pal.

Now we've had our night out and we're alone. Could be the car, the steps of my apartment, the parking lot outside a club, a cow field, it doesn't matter. If I've been stuck to you like glue all night and repeatedly touching you it means that now is a great time to make your move. I'm not going to make it hard for you. I'm going to be real close so you can smell that expensive strawberry fragrant shampoo with the super shine factor that I spent waaay too much money on. I'm going to be looking you right in the eyes as you speak, and as you speak I'm going to glance at you lips a few times. I may even lick my own lips. Now at this point if your don't take me in your arms and kiss me (softly) I'm going to start thinking you hate strawberries, that you have a girlfriend, are gay, married, or a monk, that you lost your penis in the war, or maybe, could it be? you don't like me. I'm going fight through these negative thoughts and shake off the doubt because I'm not a quitter and perhaps, just perhaps, you're one of those cute shy guys. Which is cool and something I find to be very attractive in a guy, to a point that is. I'm going to move closer, look at my hair shine in the moonlight. Just put on some lip balm, don't my lips look delicious?

I would think at this stage you'll kiss me, seriously, I'm fucking irresistible. If you do not kiss me one of two things are going to happen. One, I'm going to jump you like I did my current boyfriend who I didn't give any of the many signs I gave you but who won my lips and heart over time and several long talks. This scenario is very unlikely as I have to be just about in love with you to do it. Only did it once and odds are, because we've only gone on a couple dates, you won't be the second. Or, with great certainty, you'll be the first guy who I ever went out with who didn't read these "kiss me already" signs and I'll have a massively bruised ego, become very quiet, just drive me home attitude, and you can forget about ever seeing me in this capacity again.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: