Getting the shaft(shaven)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, if you haven't read it in Healthy Penis, I recently scratched myself while wanking 'cause apparently I ripped out some hairs on my shaft too hard.

Natch, this predicament calls for rectifying. So, I wanna shave the shaft hairs along with the other ones, however, since up until recently, I'm not a big shaft shaver, I call upon any experienced shavers.

Best advice?
Best way?
Let's hear it.

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim with electric clippers and then jump in the shower....after you are in the hot steamy water for a few minutes.....position yourself so your 'to be shaved' area is NOT in the flow of water.

Apply whatever shaving foam/gel you like to use and use a NEW (ie sharp) razor blade and pull the skin tight (erection would help) and make smooth even strokes with the razor towards your body. Once you have the area shaved once and are happy with it...it is very easy to just take a couple swipes with a razor each day in the shower as part of your normal washing routine....

While you are still getting used to the feeling of being shaved you might want to try rubbing in baby powder (unscented if possible) as that will help with any 'itching' problems that may come up.

NOW....with that being said.....I have recently discovered the joys of using the Gillette Body Glide shaver....it (unlike other electric devices) is safe to use on the most delicate of skin including your junk :D

Have fun and of course send us all pics to show us your handy work

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There's nothing that complex about it. Just lather it up with soap in the shower and use an ordinary razor. I've never been itchy afterward and have never even nicked myself.

I wouldn't use any electric clipper or razor "down there" as I find they have a nasty habit of pinching. But opinions vary widely ... try several approaches and see what you like.

Steve

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After shaving, it helps to let everything dry really well before putting your underwear on (if you wear any)...less chance of razor burn.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim with electric clippers and then jump in the shower....after you are in the hot steamy water for a few minutes.....position yourself so your 'to be shaved' area is NOT in the flow of water.

Apply whatever shaving foam/gel you like to use and use a NEW (ie sharp) razor blade and pull the skin tight (erection would help) and make smooth even strokes with the razor towards your body. Once you have the area shaved once and are happy with it...it is very easy to just take a couple swipes with a razor each day in the shower as part of your normal washing routine....

While you are still getting used to the feeling of being shaved you might want to try rubbing in baby powder (unscented if possible) as that will help with any 'itching' problems that may come up.

NOW....with that being said.....I have recently discovered the joys of using the Gillette Body Glide shaver....it (unlike other electric devices) is safe to use on the most delicate of skin including your junk :D

Have fun and of course send us all pics to show us your handy work

I'm wondering about this gillette body glide thing...can't find it on the net...

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
shave in the shower, frequenly rinse out the blades so they don't clog. Carefully support the skin like you would when sahving the face.
Of course shaving tip to root shaves under the hair whereas from root to tip gives you a neat edged hair cut and makes it more obvious you've shaved - fine if that's what you want.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I have to shave the lower half of my cock (the part closest to my body). I do it in the shower with a sharp blade and shaving cream. I shave in the right direction to get the hair the first time without lots of going over the same ground again and again.

And I get no razor burn. Just be careful and it'll be fine.

leo_madrigal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for me,

sometimes i feel itchy after i shave mine..but then, i find out...if i shave mine after i wet first with water, i will not feel itchy..

so, i will shave mine after bath...

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave with a blade razor using shaving foam then rinse in the shower. After rinsing, use a little baby oil on the shaved area. It softens the hair foliciles so there is no itching.

wulfgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually do all of my shaving dry. I bought a clipper/shaver set from www.shavesmooth.com and it has made things so much easier. I trim down and then use the body bare shaver for the small hairs. I've never had a nick or cut myself due to the fact that you basically can't.

Clean up is simple. Just after shaving, hop in the shower. That's my fav way.

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave my cock & balls all the time. Use warm water first to soften everything up, use shaving lather next on your cock & balls, grab your cock & pull upwards to tighten the skin & shave the fuck'n thing. What's so hard about that. Pull your ball bag to tighten the skin & shave from your butt hole forward.
There job done - now get on with it!

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Anubis the Elder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may sound painful but it isn't and you don't itch, sting or nick yourself. The first time you do it it will take some time but once you're done with your dick and balls the upkeep is rather easy.

The method . . . tweezers.

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
any advice on shaving rash? its litrely been 30hours since i shaved some of me pubes off, and allready its sore and red :confused:
usually doesn't happen likes.

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
whats a toner?
i moisterised before going to bed last night and it seems to have helped, its strange i usually dont get anything, but this time round its the rash and itchy...i think its cause i removed more than what i usually do but even my chest is suffering a bit.

Babyleg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want it all smooth without any itching then plucking is the way to go. Shaving leaves sharp edges on your hairs that can itch like mad. There's also the possibility of nicks and razor burn.

A pair of tweezers, a towel and 20 minutes every two weeks or so is all it takes to keep the shaft and balls smooth. It's not as painful as you might think. After a few times all you really feel is a slight tug as they come out. I find that the higher up I go the more they start to hurt though. I don't really pluck above where the genitals meet the torso. When they grow back, they come in as new hairs. Soft and thin.

I've tried waxing. One bad pull can leave you miserable for a week. I'll stick with the tweezers.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have had some real good news: with my tax check arrived, I picked up the NORELCO BODY SHAVER, and used it on my shaft, and no nicks or cuts anywhere. It grazed but didn't do the normal PINCH associated with using other electric razors.

D_Bawlde Taintitchy

Just Browsing
Media
Guys just remember, that if you have decided to shave it, shave it regularly there's nothing as annoying and sore as a guy with half shaven pubes slamming into you lol

A woman once told me it's like you are poking her clit with needles lol