Getting the 'spurt' back.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by taxydual, Aug 20, 2008.

1. taxydual

taxydual New Member

I no longer spurt when I cum. It simply dribbles out. I miss the involuntary muscle action. Any ideas how to get it back?

Thanks in advance.

2. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kegels mate, kegels

3. primitivedreamer

primitivedreamer New Member

How do kegels help for longer spurts?

4. taxydual

taxydual New Member

Primitive

I don't want longer spurts, I just want any spurts back. Krusader mentioned Kegel's, so I did a Google search. OK, I take his point and I'm giving the exercises a try. I'm sat here now 'contracting' and 'releasing'. Maybe 4 months before I notice a difference!!! Oh well, it's fun trying,

I can only wish my 54 year old PC muscles will kick in again at the end of it all. I wish I knew why they packed up in the first place, I'm not exactly living a monastic life!!! And I still get the body shudders when I 'O', but not that wonderful spurt feeling from my dick.

Cheers.

5. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

I do hundreds of kegals every day. I do them for prostate health, mostly.
    I erupt in dribbles and oozes, few if any spurts. Alas.

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's the normal enlarge of the prostate impinging on the urethra and constricting it as it passes through the prostate that slows down those spurts and turns them into dribbles. For example, is your piss stream as strong as it was when you were 20? Same principle.

7. taxydual

taxydual New Member

Oh thanks BIGDALLAS, I was hoping to avoid the PR****** word! Shit, more worries. I know what you mean though. So far, no problems with the waterworks. I can still piss for England!!

8. Bongo7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If there were any urethral restriction, you would actually spurt farther due to the increased backpressure and decreased diameter in the urethra.

9. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Correct Bongo. In fact, I just heard back from a doctor/researcher who advised me that Saw Palmetto, typically used by men to decrease BPH levels and shrink prostate tissue, also decreases semen (just like Avodart, etc.) and ejaculation intensity. I was taking DIM Palmetto and he advised to switch to the DIM only product. DIM shrinks the prostate gland by decreasing a man's Estradiol level, the high level of which is now known to cause BPH more than DHT (a by-product of testosterone) that is somewhat controlled by men using Saw Palmetto.
    :smile:

10. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Problem with Kegals is it takes tons of them for just a little results. PLUS, they just get boring. There are a few other things you might try. Next time you are hard, hang a hand towel on your cock and exercise it by clenching your PC muscles. If that is too easy, soak the hand towel (with whatever! :biggrin1:) and do it again. If this is too easy, use a regular bath towel. This exercise not only strengthens your entire PC area but will make your erection more rigid as well.
    Unfortunately, this only works for us guys whose cocks stick straight up. I don't think it will work as well for dudes whose cocks don't.:frown1:

11. Bongo7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know this because I had a urethral stricture about 10 years ago. Now, normally I was always a drizzler when I came. It just oozed out like molten lava. I noticed when I started developing my stricture that my cumshots started becoming more powerful. I thought that maybe my body was changing. One day I was doing my girlfriend doggie style and when I came I pulled out to shoot it on her back. Well, it shot all the way up into her hair. Boy was I self-impressed! But thats when I knew to go to the doctor and get things checked out. Turns out I had a urethral stricture. :biggrin1:

12. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Taxy, I have the same issues and I have tried exercising my PC muscles, I spurt a little better but not like the good old days. and I still enjoy the sensation of having an orgasm.
    Thanks for being so honest

13. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    *Addendum to last post.
    I just had a sonagram done on my prostate, (whoa what's that probe doing there )
    I am waiting on the results, mostly because of my age and the whole "C" thing.
    again, good information here.
    Thanks guys

14. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

You will also get better shooting power if you can delay your ejaculation (through edging) but while you are practicing that you can simply have you or your partner tighten the grip around your cock. That will allow for the pressure to build up longer and also constrict it so more force is required to get it out and it will shoot further. There are some toys that will do that as well (like the "Hardware") but those take away the spontaneity.

Draft saved Draft deleted