Getting to know LPSG

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AtomicMouse1950, Jun 25, 2011.

1. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A friend of mine put me wise to this website. It's been only a few weeks now since I signed on here. And little by little I am un-peeling this website like onion. I'm learning more about the discussion groups, and everything this group has to offer and eventually I'll probably join it and become a paying member. Being a size queen like I admittedly am, I'm not sure how I've been able to cope before I discovered this website? I find myself coming to this site more and more. I'm enjoying the chat site too. I've made a few friend here, most of which are very well hung. Which I am grateful for. It's nice to know for a gay man like myself, there really and truly very well hung men here. To me, all of them are like Gods to me. And given the chance I would treat them so. I just want to thank those involved with creating this group. I feel like I've found a home here. :biggrin1:

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. A warm welcome to you. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted