Getting to to G-Spot through the ass!?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lucky7.5, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Lucky7.5

Lucky7.5 New Member

Albums:
    Hey!

Im new to this forum, can't beleive I only have just dicovered it.. Anyway, I went out with my mates on Friday and to cut a long story short I met this bird who ended up coming back to mine :cool:. After a bit of foreplay we got down. So I did the usual kissing, licking and fingering to get the G-Spot ready.. 20 mins passed and i was ready to use the johnson when she ask me to do her in the ass cause thats the way she liked it, she also said it's her most prefered way of getting to g-spot:confused:. So I didn't argue, She got into doggy and in the end she cummed queit a bit and I just wanted to ask if anyone if they have experienced or know of this... to me this was new... I mean the position the G-Spot is located, I didn't think you could really get enough power to get her to cum via her ass..

Thanks

2. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

I don't particularly know the mechanics of it or the details of the anatomy, but I had a girlfriend who experienced shuddering orgasms from anal sex with absolutely no other stimulation. So yeah, it's entirely possible though I can't help you out with the reasons why. Don't question it - just enjoy!

3. wagoneer7

wagoneer7 Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend can cum from anal sex with no other stimulation of the clitoris or 'other', lol. At least that is what she says.

Draft saved Draft deleted