Getting too big from pe

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In this post when I talk about PE, I'm not talking about any certain aspect of it. This can cover jelqing, pumping, injections or any other form of enlargement. Whether that enlargement is permanent or temporary, so let's get down to it.

There's always an aspect of being realistic when it comes to doing any form of PE. And I feel that that realism is associated with being able to comfortably have sex with your partner. Now this is not targeted at any person or group in particular. But I do not understand it when guys go overboard with their PE. It's one thing to go from big to huge but it's a whole nother world when you can barely even fit.

I created my own routine that's helping go from big, to bigger to MAYBE huge. And my goal over all is 9.5" MAX and the girth will be determined by my wife.

So I have three questions for you;

1. What is your overall and realistic goal you want to accomplish with PE?

2. And how do you plan on accomplishing it?

3. And what do you consider to be going over board?

Attachments

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
8.3 long by 6.25 around (max I'd like).
length gains are rougher to gain without active work on length, and I started at about average (between 5 and 5.3 long, and 4.8 around)
what I have now is 7 long by 6.1 around at the widest point.

with this... I've primarily been pumping and grabbed an extender this year. though consistent use of the extender, I hope to reach my length goal and I actually don't need anymore girth currently, but if it happens it happens.

would I be disappointed with being longer? only once it impacts other aspects of my life. I already have issues with shorter guys being able to preform oral sex on me without their teeth involved. (which is the main factor in not needing anymore girth)

123GCC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. 8 length happy with more not sure on width
2 Slow and steady with surgery around this time next year
3 dont think i will have that problem but will bear that burden proudly

currently use bathmate and jelquing. planning on getting a extender and airpump any recomendations

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goal: NBPEL 20cm/7,9” / EG 16cm/6,3”

Date: 28/12/2017: BPEL: 19,7cm/7,76” / NBPEL: 17,7cm/6,97” / EG: 15,2cm/5,98”

Start: 22/10/2017: BPEL: 19,5cm/7,67” / NBPEL: 17,5cm/6,89” / EG: 14,8cm/5,83”

I use the Bathmate HM X40 Xtreme (once a week), slow stroke jelqing 5 minutes a day and i have an Andropenis extender (not very frequent like a couple of times a month).
And edging and/or clamping once a week.

My wife doesnt know of my PE.
She isnt interested in huge cocks and dont like if i should do it (what i do, because its my fetish). Thats way its a bit difficult to do the BM and extender frequently, otherwise i would use it daily.

I quit smoking for a month now. I hope it will be (also) positive with the PE because of the better bloodflow.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

GoPokes405

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pumping was going great till the wife legitimately thought I was taking extense lol kinda scaled it back I probably gained about .25 to .5 of an inch in 2 years. But that made all the difference to her catching on

Reactions: BaddJack

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
>Thnx man!
>I will try!

At your girth you should go for length first and then come back to girth.

Never got results from regular jelqs but just 10 of the modified jelqs a day for 10 min. total time
is giving me girth results.

Reactions: BaddJack

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gained at least an inch in both directions from many hours in an extender and Bathmate daily. The girlfriend says I’m too big for her but I want at least another half inch length.
Addictive stuff this PE!

It truly is my wife says I'm a bit too big as well but since we've used a vibrator during having sex. She wouldn't mind me being a little bigger now.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My goal is to be 8 long and 6.5 in gurth. I have achieved 7.7 long and 6.5 gurth do not myth more to go. I hope my pumping gains the .3 more in length without increasing my gurth any more. My wife is already complaining I’m too thick for her pussy.