Getting too big from pe

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I reach 9” I’ll be content. I mean, I’ve always been content with my cock (7.75” ordinarily) but this is purely about seeing what I’m capable of.
I’ve now reached a length of 8.5” which I am amazed by and a girth of 7” (up from 5”). Im nearly there.
Will my wife appreciate it? No. She thinks my standard size is too big for her. But I have a fetish of being so big I can’t fit inside her and she finds out about my pe by literally grabbing my cock and not being able to hold it properly. She hasn’t give me a bj in 12 years so that won’t be an issue...sadly...
Just enjoy. Don't let her kill your PE buzz!

My goal is to get as big as I can, and to maintain optimal penile health.

I have been PEing for 10 years. Started at a tad under 5" length and girth. I am now 8" bpel and 6" mseg.

I have done all the advanced exercises, from hanging to clamping to clamped bends. Bending while clamped broke me through a plateau with girth. Please, do not try advanced exercises until you are properly conditioned.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..I have been PEing for 10 years. Started at a tad under 5" length and girth. I am now 8" bpel and 6" mseg.

I have done all the advanced exercises, from hanging to clamping to clamped bends. Bending while clamped broke me through a plateau with girth. Please, do not try advanced exercises until you are properly conditioned.

I don't see how erect bends would work..like what is the theory/purpose behind them..?

I don't see how erect bends would work..like what is the theory/purpose behind them..?

They are probably one of the more advanced exercises. It promotes vascular growth and girth gains. I can't quote the science behind them, but you can research if you please. They helped to break me through my plateau, and continue to give me more vascular growth.

I have a picture of me preforming a downward bend in my album "2018".

Sorry for the extra post. No edit option on mobile.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I modified both the regular jelq and the V-jelq in order to make them more effective for me. Over the years I have gained over an inch of girth, much less then that in length. Yea, I'm too big for my wife to take anything other then the head of my junk into her mouth, but she uses her tongue along the bottom and I really get off from that. There's absolutely no need for me to get bigger, but I do. Being married and having sex only with my wife changes things I think compared to a single guy who has multiple partners.

wizard1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am naturally 7.25x7 but I just ordered 200 ml of silicone. I'm considering doing about 50ml in the shaft and eventually 300 in the sack. However I'm a hyper responder (ginger) so I'll have to see how much I encapsulate.
More detail please.

Reactions: BravoD5155

Thickness187

Experimental Member
Media
London Borough of Sutton (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.3 long by 6.25 around (max I'd like).
length gains are rougher to gain without active work on length, and I started at about average (between 5 and 5.3 long, and 4.8 around)
what I have now is 7 long by 6.1 around at the widest point.

with this... I've primarily been pumping and grabbed an extender this year. though consistent use of the extender, I hope to reach my length goal and I actually don't need anymore girth currently, but if it happens it happens.

would I be disappointed with being longer? only once it impacts other aspects of my life. I already have issues with shorter guys being able to preform oral sex on me without their teeth involved. (which is the main factor in not needing anymore girth)
I hear that bro my girth is 7 inches and i get alot of toothy blowys :)

Reactions: Cisathickone

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.3 long by 6.25 around (max I'd like).
length gains are rougher to gain without active work on length, and I started at about average (between 5 and 5.3 long, and 4.8 around)
what I have now is 7 long by 6.1 around at the widest point.

with this... I've primarily been pumping and grabbed an extender this year. though consistent use of the extender, I hope to reach my length goal and I actually don't need anymore girth currently, but if it happens it happens.

would I be disappointed with being longer? only once it impacts other aspects of my life. I already have issues with shorter guys being able to preform oral sex on me without their teeth involved. (which is the main factor in not needing anymore girth)
Whoa whoa whoa so it iiis possible? That's my starting size nowww!! Holy shit! You seriously gave me alooot of hope :) :) :)

Reactions: BravoD5155

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whoa whoa whoa so it iiis possible? That's my starting size nowww!! Holy shit! You seriously gave me alooot of hope :) :) :)

consistency is key, same with giving yourself adequate sleep. you seriously do not need more that 10~20 min every other to every 3ish days. It's a marathon, not a quick race. Pay attention to if you're feeling any pain or soreness, if you do, it's ok to not come back until a week has passed.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
consistency is key, same with giving yourself adequate sleep. you seriously do not need more that 10~20 min every other to every 3ish days. It's a marathon, not a quick race. Pay attention to if you're feeling any pain or soreness, if you do, it's ok to not come back until a week has passed.
That's exactly what I'm doing!! My goal is to get there in 10 years.

Philthyphelix666

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In this post when I talk about PE, I'm not talking about any certain aspect of it. This can cover jelqing, pumping, injections or any other form of enlargement. Whether that enlargement is permanent or temporary, so let's get down to it.

There's always an aspect of being realistic when it comes to doing any form of PE. And I feel that that realism is associated with being able to comfortably have sex with your partner. Now this is not targeted at any person or group in particular. But I do not understand it when guys go overboard with their PE. It's one thing to go from big to huge but it's a whole nother world when you can barely even fit.

I created my own routine that's helping go from big, to bigger to MAYBE huge. And my goal over all is 9.5" MAX and the girth will be determined by my wife.

So I have three questions for you;

1. What is your overall and realistic goal you want to accomplish with PE?

2. And how do you plan on accomplishing it?

3. And what do you consider to be going over board?
In this post when I talk about PE, I'm not talking about any certain aspect of it. This can cover jelqing, pumping, injections or any other form of enlargement. Whether that enlargement is permanent or temporary, so let's get down to it.

There's always an aspect of being realistic when it comes to doing any form of PE. And I feel that that realism is associated with being able to comfortably have sex with your partner. Now this is not targeted at any person or group in particular. But I do not understand it when guys go overboard with their PE. It's one thing to go from big to huge but it's a whole nother world when you can barely even fit.

I created my own routine that's helping go from big, to bigger to MAYBE huge. And my goal over all is 9.5" MAX and the girth will be determined by my wife.

So I have three questions for you;

1. What is your overall and realistic goal you want to accomplish with PE?

2. And how do you plan on accomplishing it?

3. And what do you consider to be going over board?
I would love to have that fat thing in me,MMMMMM