Getting too big from pe

Lifestudent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone made girth gains from using a extender? Looking to purchase one to aid with my PE routine.

It’s better to get a vaccuum SiliStretcher from the MOS (Matters Of Size) webshop.

Vaccuum hanging and stretching is way more efficient for gaining length. For girth you should do pumping and slow squash jelqs.

Drkarate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My goal is to get as big as I can, and to maintain optimal penile health.

I have been PEing for 10 years. Started at a tad under 5" length and girth. I am now 8" bpel and 6" mseg.

I have done all the advanced exercises, from hanging to clamping to clamped bends. Bending while clamped broke me through a plateau with girth. Please, do not try advanced exercises until you are properly conditioned.
Are they permanent gains ?

Reactions: BravoD5155

SilicateWielder

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-snip-
1. What is your overall and realistic goal you want to accomplish with PE?

2. And how do you plan on accomplishing it?

3. And what do you consider to be going over board?

1. My long term goal is 10 inches, but short term is getting to 9 inches on the regular. Additional girth is only welcome if it evens out the thicker portions as I'm sitting at a whopping 6.5" circumference at the base

2. I'm aiming to accomplish this with a custom built extender that I'm designing, the aim is to wear it for three to four hours most nights

3. Honestly too big is when it doesn't fit and you can't work around that, in my case I'm aiming for 10 inches because I enjoy camming and the idea of just being stupidly massive just turns me on immensely

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's a common misconception between BPEL and useable length during intercourse. BPEL provides the most accurate result of length measurements which is very helpful for the P/E community. Practically if a guy is 9.5 BPEL depending on his fat pad he'd be effectively using 8.25 some more some less. Given the average depth of the vagina being somewhere between 6-7 inches he would still bottom out the skinny girls. However if your girl is thick or very athletic with solid hamstrings and big glutes the well defined mass will make it harder to get closer to her, even doggy style. This could be why this type of combination could enjoy way more cock then some of us could imagine. Realistically past the initial newbie gains P/E happens very slowly. You won't just come to the bedroom one day to be told you're 2 inches too long.

Reactions: Aguilaris

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife could take your monster. She takes mine and looks only at the big ones.
I just don't get how you pack that into jeans. Geez I would totally take advantage with the floozies at bars and clubs or any where. Pussy magnet. Who needs bad ass cars or even muscles at that point.

Thickniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a huge growth...75% or so... I'm under 5 myself, and I can't imagine how, even if doing it for 10 years, I could ever get to 8...

You're right. That's got to be up there with the biggest all time gainers. +3 in length is very special. If I'd make the same % gains of my starting 7.75 I'd be 13.1 lol. Might be fun to be a freak for a while, but that just not going to happen. My cock is a steal cable, I need to kill it for every mm.

Italian10inch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't get how you pack that into jeans. Geez I would totally take advantage with the floozies at bars and clubs or any where. Pussy magnet. Who needs bad ass cars or even muscles at that point.
I drive a luxury car. I don’t own any jeans. I wear boxers and a suit most of the time. I show a lot in most of my clothing. I never wear shorts. Yes, I get approached at times by women and men. Around my community it is well known that I’m hung, but it’s just a given, like a big breasted lady, a novelty that wears off. I do get jokes once in awhile and at times get people talking to my crouch instead of my face. Once in awhile a female will ask me or my wife if I’m as big as people around town say I am or just how big am I. She is use to it and tells them so do I.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a luxury car. I don’t own any jeans. I wear boxers and a suit most of the time. I show a lot in most of my clothing. I never wear shorts. Yes, I get approached at times by women and men. Around my community it is well known that I’m hung, but it’s just a given, like a big breasted lady, a novelty that wears off. I do get jokes once in awhile and at times get people talking to my crouch instead of my face. Once in awhile a female will ask me or my wife if I’m as big as people around town say I am or just how big am I. She is use to it and tells them so do I.
Lucky duck.

Jocktb1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8.3 long by 6.25 around (max I'd like).
length gains are rougher to gain without active work on length, and I started at about average (between 5 and 5.3 long, and 4.8 around)
what I have now is 7 long by 6.1 around at the widest point.

with this... I've primarily been pumping and grabbed an extender this year. though consistent use of the extender, I hope to reach my length goal and I actually don't need anymore girth currently, but if it happens it happens.

would I be disappointed with being longer? only once it impacts other aspects of my life. I already have issues with shorter guys being able to preform oral sex on me without their teeth involved. (which is the main factor in not needing anymore girth)
What king of growth have you gotten so far?

StrongNThick

Legendary Member
Media
Manhattan Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. My ideal size is 9.5” x 6.5-7”
2. Vacuum all day stretching, similar to a phallosan forte but my own modifications to it. Also to help cement gains and for blood flow I use bathmate a few times a week, I don’t want anymore girth so I don’t want to use it to much.
3. With my current length size I already bottom out so getting more length doesn’t really effect anything bedroom so my desire for more length is just for novelty really but my girth size is already problem for my wife now so getting anymore girth would be over doing it to me.
Yeah, 7 inch girth is really pushing the limits for many women. Lots of warm up and lube usually needed. I personally like a huge dick but not all my lovers have