Getting tricked

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Jul 14, 2010.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    This happened to me a few years ago and I'm still debating the guy's sexuality. What took place I'll explain but I first want you to know the reason why I want this guy to admit being gay or bisexual is because I want to be physical with him.

My friend says he could never be gay or bi; only straight. Yet a few years ago he pretended he was his girlfriend's next door neighbor in order for me to talk dirty to him. What happened is that he messaged me from a user name I had never seen before pretending he was his girlfriend's neighbor; a very attractive South American girl, who according to his girlfriend, could deep throat like a mother fucker.

At first I believe I was really talking to his girlfriend's next door neighbor. "She" told me my friend's girlfriend confided in her that she was obsessed with me, wanted a threesome with me, her, and my friend(her boyfriend), and a bunch of other crap I can't even remember. Anyway, she asks me if I'm into that, what have I fantasized about, have I fantasized about her or her friend (my friends girlfriend), how big my dick is, really just a ton of crap I was very surprised about etcetcetc.......eventually the more hardcore it got (at one point I was asked "Have you ever thought about fucking her up the ass while she wore a school girl's uniform" that one drew the line)I realized it was my friend and he eventually confessed it was he. Since then I have asked him time and time again why he did that and he always said he was joking. Yet, this dude admitted to thinking about me banging his girlfriends while they blew him.

NOW - if your friend did that to you - would you think he was gay or bisexual?

2. D_Tyranosaurus Sex

D_Tyranosaurus Sex Account Disabled

could just have a SERIOUS case of penis envy/boy crush ... that yeah he doesn't want to date you ... he's just interested in several inches of you.
    Also possible he is a cuckold rather than gay/bi.
    He may really want to see you with his girl.

3. dreamer20

Gold Member

I would take what he said at face value. It was a prank which anonymity on the internet made possible. e.g. I overheard a former evil, so called "Christian" co-worker of mine tell her friend she pretended to be a gay man and chatted up gay men on line for kicks.

BTW stop beating around the bush and ask if he wants to be physical with you.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This guy either wants you to cuckold him or he wants you. It sounds like he was getting his rocks off. :biggrin1:

Make a joke and tell him that you really got turned on cybersexing with the "South American girl" or something. It sounds like there's more there than a just a practical joke to me.

#4 petite, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would think you are gay and he is straight.

He has cuckold fantasies and you have turning-straight-dudes-gay fantasies.

Very typical stuff when it comes to sexuality. :smile:

6. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what to think. I can't be certain but as for now I really don't care because if anything was going to happen, it probably would of happened by now. But who knows, we'll see. As for my orientation, Guy-jin and everyone else, all toll I am at most 50/50; but I consider myself on an average day-overall straight. At times when I question my sexual definition I test myself. I've found so far in my life that women ALWAYS excite me and certain men excite me. I also once read that 'you're not gay unless you've concluded without a doubt you prefer the company of a man over a woman'. Either way, whatever I am, I am content!

Draft saved Draft deleted