getting turned down

kpchumpy

Just Browsing
Media
So, last week I hooked up with a huge guy, and turned him down. I came to this site to get (some great) advise on how to suddenly deal with a huge man. I am seeing him again tomorrow. I'm still not ready. But when I think of turning him down again, it breaks my heart a little. How bad is it when you get turned down? Or; conversly, do you get used to it? Cause he looked like a little boy on a sad Christmas morning when I said "no".

I always got turned down in that regard, but since we had so much more to offer... the relationships still became enduring and furiously intoxicating.

If you are interested in being stretched as such, you can tell him you will try and prepare yourself. Otherwise, state your intentions (aka. you'll do anything but take him into yourself... still interested?) etc. Cold shoulder isn't good, and neither is leading them on.

Kally

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amen to Snakebite's comment....if he likes you, he can wait. I used to give it up right away...now I think it's better to wait a bit, let the tension build, not rush right into anything. You can never get that innocent curious wondering what it will be like back. And I think if he really does like you, then yes, he WILL wait.