Getting Used By Two Wonderful Cocks (double Anal, Gagging)

D

deleted1109963

As all of my postings have mentioned before these are all real experiences.

So i have been ready and hungry for a good fucking with raw cock, the wife said that she would arrange something for the next time i come over, that time happened just this weekend. I was told to come ready and cleaned for getting used.

When I arrived I always strip down naked and I asked her if she wanted me to wear anything in particular she said just the panties that I left for you on the round canopy chair. I slid them on and she told me to just lie down and get comfortable, then she yelled out hey guys, hes ready for you. Two guys came down the stairs and asked me, so we heard that you want some raw cock and you're craving it badly, I answered back with yes I am, is it just you two? They looked at each other and said you don't worry about us, and they came to me and each stood on each side of the huge round wooden chair where I laid and made me suck on each of them. Slowly they started to get rougher and rougher.
Not even within a minute they made me stand up and pulled off the panties and then one guy lied down for me to mount him facing him as he put his cock up ass as the other fucked my face with his, I was slobbering everywhere. The guy fucking my ass didn't go easy, he was also going hard. Soon enough the guy standing fucking my face pulled me off of the other guy and then bent me over to suck the other cock out of my ass. He decided to fuck me in this position. I actually liked this position a lot, it allowed the guy to pound my ass hard and the other to really force my head down on his cock. After a minute or so they switched, the guy who was sitting ogt up to fuck me and the other went to sit on the chair. I was choking so much on that wonderful cock and getting ready to fuck my ass yet again. There was a point in time where the guy fucking me was really going at it hard and I had trouble sucking to catch my breath, this is where the guy sitting choked me and then shoved my head down on his cock.
When I came back up for air he slapped me and then pulled me onto his cock facing him and the other guy also went up my ass. Here the wife was asking me how I was liking it so far. I smiled and said I cant get enough. Then she told me to flip over on my back on top of the guy and they fucked me like this, I always prefer this position for double anal, they also both pulled out to make me gape and the guy on top also pulled out for me to suck on him to as the other went right back in. I loved bouncing on top of his lovely cock as I choked on the other.

The next position that we did I was put in missionary on the huge chair and fucked by one guy as i wanked the other, then after a while when the guy was satisfied enough he fed me his cock right out of my ass and the other went up my ass. We kept this rotation going for a good while. I loved being completely rocked hard and my face pounding against the other cock as my ass get used. By now we were getting all sweaty and hot and we switched position to the floor where one guy spooned me and i sucked on the other and gagged on him good. I was actually having a little trouble keeping up, these guys did such a great job at fucking me. The guys were also having trouble holding back their cum, they only fucked me one at a time as they laid on the floor and i mounted on top of them, until one of them wanted me to suck him for a little.

Within no time they had to cum so they positioned me on the chair and with my head off of the edge and exploded over my face this way. I loved feeling the rush of cum covering my face.

This was such a great day and I thanked the wife and the two guys, I like smaller groups sometimes as you get more time with the individual cocks and build up more cum.

Reactions: Musclejocklover