Getting Used To Boxers/Commando

billy99

Experimental Member
Media
Right now I wear boxer-briefs most of the time... but I'd like to get into wearing boxers more and eventually switching from Boxer-Briefs to Boxers. (or atleast a mix). And eventually (after boxers) some everyday commando (maybe once a week)..but my problem is, whenever I wear boxers or go commando, I get an instant boner and can't get rid of it. Any suggestions for becoming more comfortable in boxers/commando? Thanks.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I first switched to boxers I too used to get boners but I got used to hangin after a couple of days bout a week and once ur there goin commando aint much different just start out by wearin them when alone at ur house same wit goin commando oh an fyi gym shorts feel best when goin commando

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excessive bonin is only half the problem. Even when you get used to boxers under sweats or basketball shorts....it's what things look like WHEN you bone. It's dealing with the occasional daily bone with nothin really keeping things in check. It's always fun to watch the facial expression of the person walking toward you while yur floppin around.

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just keep wearing them and you'll get used to it. The only problem is that there will be nothing keeping you down if you get a boner.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but my problem is, whenever I wear boxers or go commando, I get an instant boner and can't get rid of it. Any suggestions for becoming more comfortable in boxers/commando? Thanks.
Hi Billy and welcome to LPSG! I used to wear only briefs and switched to boxers a few years ago. After you wear boxers only for a few weeks, the constant boners subside. I began by not wearing briefs on the weekends or after work. Eventually, I got brave enough to wear boxers to work and let my dick loose. It felt great to not be strapped up all day in tight underwear.

Excessive bonin is only half the problem. Even when you get used to boxers under sweats or basketball shorts....it's what things look like WHEN you bone. It's dealing with the occasional daily bone with nothin really keeping things in check. It's always fun to watch the facial expression of the person walking toward you while yur floppin around.
As Tekken explains above, this is part of the fun of boxers / freeball when you wear them with bball shorts, sweatpants, or trackpants. Even limp, the outline of your dick will show a little bit. I like being able to see a guy's goods through his clothes, and that's what motivated me to switch to boxers. People like to look at a guy's cock, and I observe crotch watchers checking out guys all the time. It took me a while to get comfortable going out in public hanging loose wearing athletic clothes with boxers. Now that I'm used to it, I could never go back to snug underwear. It's rare that I'll bone up in public, but it still happens occasionally. Boxers won't hold it back so you have to learn to be okay with it and just let it go down on its own.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you will get used to then and the hardons will not be as constant. try wearing boxers with pants that do not show a hard cock as easily..like maybe loose baggy jeans. that way you can get those semi's and not have them showing...unless of course you want them to show which is a whole different thing.
trust me...it will become totally natural to hang in a very short time. it is the way nature designed for it to be after all....and you will never want to go back

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a big fan of boxers. I've found that with all the extra cloth, there's something brushing against my cock or twisting around it. I end up thinking about sex all day and too horny to do much. So if that's what you're going for....

Most of the time I wear briefs but like to go commando in jeans. Trust me, you will get used to it in a few minutes and forget all about it. If you're really concerned, where them at home and ease into it. But, one bit of advice, do NOT start with nylon sweat pants.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first started going commando it was an absolute nightmare. But like the other guys have suggested, just have a few practice runs at home to get used to the feeling. Don't start off in light coloured fabrics if you catch my drift ;)

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just do it. Once you get used to it you will not go back to wearing underwear.

Briefs make me hot, sweaty, itchy and smelly. Boxer-briefs are not much different in that regard. Boxers bunch up and get uncomfortable. Freeballing is way more comfortable than any other option. My goods always feel cool and fresh, no need for deodorants nor jock-itch powders and creams, no white stains on dark pants from deodorants rubbing off when I take a pee.

Erections will happen but most people will not even notice. Think about how often you look at crotches. You will find that you will only look when you are in the mood to see bulge, swing or whatever. At other times you look at faces.

I once walked along the beach with my wife and asked her at the end how many guys she had seen who were hanging free. I asked her because she was always telling me that my free-hanging cock was visible to everyone so I should wear underwear. She had not noticed any but I had counted over 20. That showed her that others do not notice my cock swinging like she does. Only those who want to see it are likely to. I say, let them see it if they want to.

I have not worn underwear for more than 2 decades. My wife accepted it long ago. I never try to hide it, all of my family and most of my friends know it. It is just a part of the character that is me.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been going commando in gym shorts and wearing boxers normally since i was a kid. i can't even imagine wearing tight underwear it looks like something someone invented to torture men. we were supposed to hang, not wrap up in a ball and stuff in some cloth. fuck that.

ManHandler26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All my life i have been wearing Bikini Briefs, you know regular Calvin Klein Hip Briefs, and i just recently started wearing Boxers, and my GOD MY JUNK hangs soo much lower now. I LOVE IT. It's just all soo much bigger, and i love it how when i sit in my car my package goes to down one leg. HEHEHEHE HOT

GOOD TIMES !! :wink:

Thanks Boxers and Thanks PE Exercises

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like several have already said, in time you will get used to wearing boxer shorts.

I wore briefs until my early teens when my parents suggested that I start wearing boxer shorts. They bought me my first several pair and I remember Dad telling Mom to run them through the washer and dryer several times to soften the fabric before I put them on. He said that would make them more comfortable.

They sure were comfortable - too much so. After being confined in briefs all my life, the freedom of loose fitting boxers felt great. But the swinging and floping of my cock and balls when walking around gave me constant erections. I thought that I would never be able to wear boxers outside the house. After a few weeks of wearing the boxers at home, I got used to them and the erections became less frequent. I was finally able to wear them all day without a problem.

Compass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boners aside...

I went commando once. On my way to work, car blows up. Engine wrecked, the works. Call me supersitious, but I haven't done it since.

On a serious note though, every once in a while I notice I'm in public with my fly open. Not often; I'm not completely senile, just about once a year or so. With underwear, no big deal. Sans underwear, it's a night in the cells.