getting used to briefs again

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by swing_low, Dec 30, 2009.

1. swing_low

swing_low Active Member

i went through a period of freeballing, then boxers, and now recently decided to try going back to briefs again (what i wore as a kid), mainly because i like the way briefs look. but it's so weird getting used to that tight feeling of my package stuffed in briefs again. what do i do? everywhere i look i see hot guys all wearing briefs with their nice bulges, and that's what i want but just can't seem to get over the discomfort. suggestions please?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Interesting - I usually go commando but if I have to, I wear briefs - the other night needed a pair to wear - and took out a pair of "boxer briefs" - didn't hold as the briefs do and had a semi all night - felt strange but good. No fear - commando again.

Happy 2010.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Having comfort is more important than appearence.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

how about trying the next higher size.

5. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I've found boxer briefs to be less constrictive than briefs, although they tend to shift around more often. I usually wear boxers though, I don't really care about showing a bulge.

6. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

you need a brand with a good pouch

7. swing_low

swing_low Active Member

maybe ur right. i just bought the regular fruit of the loom kind (which are one of my favs... and cheap), but a pouch might be helpful. i just wish there were some with a pouch that weren't like $10 and up per pair.

8. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Target sells a brand of briefs and boxer briefs called Evolve. They come in either 100% cotton or a very nice stretchy blend. They have a fairly generous pouch and cost only about $12 for a package of two. Supposedly they are designed and manufactured to the specifications of 2Xist. You might try them.
    Dave

9. swing_low

swing_low Active Member

Yeah, things do tend to shift around with the boxer briefs (not a good thing). I have tried those before too. I haven't found anything that matches the comfort of boxers/commando, but i would like a little more support.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice