getting used to briefs again

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by swing_low, Dec 30, 2009.

1. swing_low

swing_low Member

i went through a period of freeballing, then boxers, and now recently decided to try going back to briefs again (what i wore as a kid), mainly because i like the way briefs look. but it's so weird getting used to that tight feeling of my package stuffed in briefs again. what do i do? everywhere i look i see hot guys all wearing briefs with their nice bulges, and that's what i want but just can't seem to get over the discomfort. suggestions please?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Interesting - I usually go commando but if I have to, I wear briefs - the other night needed a pair to wear - and took out a pair of "boxer briefs" - didn't hold as the briefs do and had a semi all night - felt strange but good. No fear - commando again.

Happy 2010.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Having comfort is more important than appearence.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

how about trying the next higher size.

5. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I've found boxer briefs to be less constrictive than briefs, although they tend to shift around more often. I usually wear boxers though, I don't really care about showing a bulge.

6. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

you need a brand with a good pouch

7. swing_low

swing_low Member

maybe ur right. i just bought the regular fruit of the loom kind (which are one of my favs... and cheap), but a pouch might be helpful. i just wish there were some with a pouch that weren't like $10 and up per pair.

8. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Target sells a brand of briefs and boxer briefs called Evolve. They come in either 100% cotton or a very nice stretchy blend. They have a fairly generous pouch and cost only about $12 for a package of two. Supposedly they are designed and manufactured to the specifications of 2Xist. You might try them.
    Dave

9. swing_low

swing_low Member

Yeah, things do tend to shift around with the boxer briefs (not a good thing). I have tried those before too. I haven't found anything that matches the comfort of boxers/commando, but i would like a little more support.

Draft saved Draft deleted