getting used to large... advice?

davidistoobig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i guess i have the opposite problem of most women.

i enjoy very small penises (maybe my vagina is small/thin/short?) but the guy i'm sort-of seeing is gigantic. we use lots of lube, me on top, extremely slow, only 1/3 inside, but it's still a challenge.

can any ladies advise me... does it get easier with time? can you 'train' you body to accept it? HOW?

brandylikesitlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
make sure you are very aroused have him go down on you for 20-30 minutes also try some toys, they have helped me with anal sex. your body can get used to dicks big and small, but it sounds to me he is 2/3 too big. truthfully i don't see you taking him all. you just might have to face the fact you probably won't get full penetration from him. if he is huge i am sure he has had some similiar problems before. i have problems when the man is too long sometimes huge is nice to look at but we he is pounding your kineys it is not fun. hope i helped!

brandy

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take your time. Go slow. Try getting on top where you are in control of everything. Take as little or as much as you want. You in control of how much. I have done this with women over the years and it works. It will take a while. Once you get used to the big meat you wont want anything else:cool:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the problem his length or his girth? If you can't get it all the way in because of girth, you'll need lots of lube, foreplay, maybe a few clitoral orgasms to relax the vaginal muscles and allow for deeper penetration. If length is a problem, he may be hitting your cervix. Try positioning a pillow under your butt and have him enter and re-enter you slowly. You may find a way to bypass your cervix, but do this carefully and slowly. If he's just too long or your vagina is too shallow to accommodate him, this calls for a little creativity. Maybe you could have him penetrate you as far as he can, then use your hand to stroke the exposed part of this cock from the base. Remember-the more creative you are, the more fun it will be. :smile:

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
Look at it like this, if you do figure out how to handle his hog, you're in for a treat! :biggrin1:

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One person mentioned dildos and they can help. Get at least two, a smaller (or average sized one) and a larger one. Use them during foreplay - gradually move from the smaller to the larger as it feels comfortable to you. Communicate with your partner. It won't happen overnight but this should help to some degree at least. If you decide the relationship will be long term you can seek assistance from you gyno as well.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, you mentioned that you use lots of lube. Make sure that you are using a silicon-based lube. They are much better than water-based. And communication is also key. Try different positions and angles. If one way is more comfortable than another, be sure and let your partner know. Remember, it should be fun for BOTH of you...

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have his baby.

no, i'm kidding. but what happened for me is that i USED to run "the tightest ship in the sea." my daughter's bio dad was about 8.5" and girthy, and we could only have sex every 4-5 days because i was always rubbed raw on the right side of my vagina. the guys i slept with used to tell me, "DAMN! i've been with virgins looser than you!" they had to use the 'virgin' speculum at the doctor's as well ... embarrasing when you're 21 and have had 15 lovers! then my 10-lb. daughter was born, and i became 'normal.' thank God, too, because i married a 9"er who is also quite girthy! then i started enjoying orgasms from vaginal penetration as well as multiples. yay!

for the length, you're pretty much stuck on that one. i've never heard of anyone stretching to be 'longer.' i do know there is a pocket that expands inside the vagina when a woman gets aroused, but i have forgotten if the nerve endings are heightened with that.

seriously, if it's a continual issue, go see your OB/GYN and ask what they suggest. don't be embarrassed - if it's causing you pain, you have every right to enjoy sex!

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is a length issue then it is not really an issue. I have been with a few women (sarcastic grin) and honestly not once have I been able to have full penetration. Nevertheless we still have a good time because she can at least take some of me and it feels good. I think this problem is not so uncommon between men and women.

As far as the girth is concerned. I had a long term gf who really had trouble with the girth. Her complaints seemed very similar to yours. No matter how much lube we used it didn't help. Which made me realize it was 90% psychological. She had decided it was going to hurt, so everytime I got ready to "insert" the missile, she tensed up. So what we did was go online and buy some dildos. Started out with nothing crazy, about 5" in girth. I would give her oral for a while, then start with fingers eventually graduating to the dildo. Most times not even attempting to have sex. After she got used to that we moved up to 5.5" and so on, up until closer to my girth. It was a slow process, but actually really helped alot. Good luck!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
davidistoobig said:
i guess i have the opposite problem of most women.

i enjoy very small penises (maybe my vagina is small/thin/short?) but the guy i'm sort-of seeing is gigantic. we use lots of lube, me on top, extremely slow, only 1/3 inside, but it's still a challenge.

can any ladies advise me... does it get easier with time? can you 'train' you body to accept it? HOW?

To me it took work to get used to a 9"..but I trully wanted to have it plus because of my preference of penetration to the tilt I had to be able to have sex like that or would not be satysfied, than it does make a difference when you really really want to receive and acomodate him ..but for sure there are women that anatomicaly and psicologyc reasons 'can not' acomodate a large men or may be is painfull to receive most penis inside of them...I think.

But I do understand the importance of lube...but you must be horny for him and lubes by itself dont make you horny, just it makes easier to penis slide....than you need to hunger it and hunger..and if you do not make enough lub by yourself but is horny and bit dry, than the lube is a very pleasant help..I think...:smile: