Getting watched while getting naughty...

Xtuber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi everyone!

who likes getting watched while jacking off or having sex? i do a lot! i started with the exciting thrill of wanking in places i could get caught (the open air, the gym...) and then turned into an exhibitionist when i used to go to gay saunas. there i set up "shows" of me jacking in front of others or going down on guys while others watched...

yesterday i had my first cam show on cam4 and it was so hot! i jacked off in front of 50 users worldwide and i was so horny that i continued jacking from 4pm to 8pm (i like to edge too, but this is another story): so long that my cock is a lil hurting now :wink:

who shares the same kink?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely can get into showing off in a bathhouse or sex club. Sometimes, I find a willing partner and want to lock the door behind us, but more often than not, I get off on sitting in the steam room or sauna and letting a guy blow me in front of a crowd. If things get a bit too "handsy" or hot (temperature-wise), I have to take a break. Otherwise, I love blowing a load in front of others.

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being watched. I've been in 2 4-ways and I loved being the center of attention. Some of the other guys didn't get off, but I did three times because I was so hot being watched. I guess thats why I love this web site. I love hearing comments about my member.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love getting watched. I once did a cam show on alt with hundreds of members watching me do "kinky" things to my bf.

But most of all (This might sound odd) I like sitting on the train with my legs open and no panties on. The fact that the man infront might see that i'm not wearing panties really gives me a high. I also love watching men secretly trying to look up my skirt.

(I usually take the train from victoria station if anyones interested) lol joking.

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love getting watched. I once did a cam show on alt with hundreds of members watching me do "kinky" things to my bf.

But most of all (This might sound odd) I like sitting on the train with my legs open and no panties on. The fact that the man infront might see that i'm not wearing panties really gives me a high. I also love watching men secretly trying to look up my skirt.

(I usually take the train from victoria station if anyones interested) lol joking.

I was hoping you weren't joking... ;)

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely can get into showing off in a bathhouse or sex club. Sometimes, I find a willing partner and want to lock the door behind us, but more often than not, I get off on sitting in the steam room or sauna and letting a guy blow me in front of a crowd. If things get a bit too "handsy" or hot (temperature-wise), I have to take a break. Otherwise, I love blowing a load in front of others.

Exactly!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had sex while other people in the same room were also having sex. But masturbation with an audience I can't do, I dry right up. :redface:It's probably psychosomatic. :frown1: Fortunately it's never been an issue in any relatoionship.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to watch and be watched with women. Sometimes just watch each other masterbate. It really really gets me hot to watch a women get herself off! I haven't had many situations where people would be watching me, more like walking in, or going through the room I'm in to jump out the window when they think cops are chasing them (Teenage years got a little crazy!). I think I would like a threesome or more though. A woman playing with herself while watching me fuck another woman? That would be super hot!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really wouldnt want anyone to watch while i was getting Naughty.

That's really...Naughty alright...hehehe. :wink: If you see anyone watch me while I get "Naughty", you know that I am fucking with all of you.
Man, I need to go watch URBAN COWBOY and GREASE to get at NAUGHTY. Hehehe. :smile::smile::wink::wink::biggrin1::biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love it.

Would really put on a good show if suspected we were being spied on, me and my lady agree on this "give them a show" attitude.

We'd try to keep it erotic and not too nasty for the voyeurs tho.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
have always enjoyed this --- ....jerked off a few times in high school lav -- even once in home room class, with another guy watching --- started jerking off at YMCA locker room when I was in my early 20s ---it's a real high. I always make sure anyone around is someone I am sure wants to watch. I also like geting sucked off, or fucking, with an audience....might be a gym steam room, or a park late at night.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If both of the guys were attractive, I doubt even a straight guy would pass on the invitation to see some playing around going on right in front of them. Maybe I am just evolved, but sexual behavior (period) is erotic, no matter what the gender mix- IF the watcher is attracted (or not repulsed) by those who are doing the playing.

And, who am I to say that the players need to cut it out?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago there was a really interesting sex club here, went, met a really fun guy, went to a cubicle/room and went at it....had a blast.... as we were lying on the 'bed' catching out breath, I realized that above us, people could stand and watch down...got me so turned on we REALLY put no a show....amazing what a turn on it was knowing that...

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have always enjoyed this --- ....jerked off a few times in high school lav -- even once in home room class, with another guy watching --- started jerking off at YMCA locker room when I was in my early 20s ---it's a real high. I always make sure anyone around is someone I am sure wants to watch. I also like geting sucked off, or fucking, with an audience....might be a gym steam room, or a park late at night.

I wished you worked out at my YMCA, gets me all hot jus thinking about it!
LPSG17