Getting your cock out in the English countryside.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Great cock. And funny how the English say "getting your cock out." I remember once English guy talk about the time a famous actor "got his cock out in a movie." In the US we'd say, "He took his cock out." Just funny how it's the same language but has these little differences. (Another difference is that in England they say that they "got on well" with someone, whereas in the US we say we "got along with someone." Okay. I'm a nerd.)

Awesomw cock.... its nice to get some fresh air with your cock out....i

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great cock. And funny how the English say "getting your cock out." I remember once English guy talk about the time a famous actor "got his cock out in a movie." In the US we'd say, "He took his cock out." Just funny how it's the same language but has these little differences. (Another difference is that in England they say that they "got on well" with someone, whereas in the US we say we "got along with someone." Okay. I'm a nerd.)

Earlier on today, i said to an American work colleague, "see you later then." He was confused by the inclusion of the word 'then' & thought i was referring to a particular time.