GF and another cock

Nucemgd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anyone else ever fantasize about their sig other with another man, specifially a large dick?

good god I find that incredibly erotic, probably fairly common right??

MegaDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, that seems to be a rather common fantasy, if not practice. It's up to the individual to decide what that implies.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a sig other, but he's not a GF.

Nonetheless, we've participated in some extracurricular activities when I've watched a couple of really hung handsome muscular (Brazilian) guys take him. He loves to bottom for big uncut cocks.

While the other guy first entered him, I fed my BF my cock. Then, when the fucking got too intense for him to swallow me, I cradled his head in my lap and watched the pleasure spread throughout his body.

That was a few months ago. Every once in a while, when we're fucking now, I remind him of the scene, and he cums almost immediately.

That fact he was so turned on by it -- and continues to be -- turns me on too.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the time !! I'd love to watch his rythym/tempo and see her adjust to a larger than average cock. Though my wife says size means nothing, I'd like to see it happen.

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with Hung Muscle that it is very hot watching another guy fuck my bf .. and if the bf can suck my cock and let us give him a good spit roasting it is all the better. Watching the expression on bfs face as he sucks my meat while getting pounded by a huge cock is fantastic.

More the merrier I say ... can never get enough group sex ...

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to get a hung guy to fuck my GF but unfortunately she doesn't share my fantasy at all. The only other problem is that for the fantasy to work and for this guy to be much bigger than me he would need to be over 10" and that's pretty hard to find.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HUNG MUSCLE! OVER HERE!..BIG COCK available for you and your S.O to do with as you please!......p.s. also a willing ass available!!!!

I see you over there waving that huge self-sucked ding-a-ling. The only question with you is which end to start with...