gf and size

D

dremaster

I've been dating my girlfriend for a couple of years now and everything is great, only one thing, every time we have sex its quite the process. We have to lubricate ALOT otherwise it isn't happening. Then when its time, it takes a couple of minutes for her to handle me getting in. It seems to really hurt her at first, but then once it gets going she likes it. After we have sex she sometimes bleeds, but usually will be out of the game for a couple of days after. :( Does any one have any advice?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which is why foreplay is so important - and enjoyable too! Make sure your gf is fully aroused and lubed up (thru foreplay or otherwise) before you think about penetration.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about you, but with my man there's no such thing as slam, bam thank you ma'am. Never happened and ain't gonna happen. It may be spontaneous, but there is a definite procedure to the process, and you can't miss a step or it will spell some hard feelings everywhere.

If you really care about her then take your time. I doubt seriously anyone will fall out of the mood if you're doing it right. But I can guarantee losing the mood if you don't do it right, believe me.

Have fun in learning what works, and keep it working!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stupid double post. Sorry.

Last edited:
D

dremaster

I see what you are saying. I just feel bad sometimes because we can't have sex for a couple of days after because she's so sore... thanks for the advice!

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lick my girl EVERY time before sex, its f'ing hot

1. I love doing it
2. It makes her wet as all get out and makes sex 8x better

sandy111

Experimental Member
Media
Have the same problem with my wife and we have been together 12 years. Just go down on her for awhile and use alot of lube take your time getting it in and once its in let it sit there for a minute for her to adjust to it.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds pretty normal other than the bleeding.
How big is your cock? Are you very thick?
Do you give her an orgasm before penetration?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I lick my girl EVERY time before sex, its f'ing hot

1. I love doing it
2. It makes her wet as all get out and makes sex 8x better

Good advice.

It sounds like you aren't doing enough foreplay. I've also found it much easier to enter if you make her orgasm first.

I've hurt girls (unintentionaly) in the past. In hindsight this was obviously because there was not enough foreplay. I used to think "Ok she's wet, let's fuck". You should see her getting wet, like you getting a semi hard-on. Make her a little wetter, let her pussy get more aroused. Everything will get easier, and your girl will cum like a machine gun.

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good advice.

It sounds like you aren't doing enough foreplay. I've also found it much easier to enter if you make her orgasm first.

I've hurt girls (unintentionaly) in the past. In hindsight this was obviously because there was not enough foreplay. I used to think "Ok she's wet, let's fuck". You should see her getting wet, like you getting a semi hard-on. Make her a little wetter, let her pussy get more aroused. Everything will get easier, and your girl will cum like a machine gun.

Double good advice!! And it depends on the girl so be patient, i'm so lucky my girl wets her panties at work sometimes thinking about me, and has to change underwear before we hit the gym.

Just make it a long sex session, and you will have a lot of fun!!

D

dremaster

Sounds pretty normal other than the bleeding.
How big is your cock? Are you very thick?
Do you give her an orgasm before penetration?

yeah thick, like 7 " around the base, and I usually do give her an orgasm before sex.... plenty of foreplay

Butler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had bleeding vaginally, again I love to go down on the missis. So by the time my dick goes anywhere near her she is ready for anything. She has bled anally mind but then that is a different thing ;-)