gf asking about sucking myself off

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
somehow the other day, after a strange course in conversation my gf asked me about guys trying to suck themselves off. i said i wouldn't know anything about it. she then realized that there was no way i couldn't suck myself off, and asked if i had ever tried. i, who AM able to, is very uncomfortable talking about it, start blushing. unlike the other poster (http://www.lpsg.org/148120-does-doing-self-facial-make.html) talking about ejaculating on his own face, have no problems with being perceived as some mix of hetero/homo, and have also tried what he is talking about (and agree it's not as fun on the receiving end when you're also giving). my main self criticism here is the degree of self pleasure to me sounds a little excessive. maybe excessive isn't the right word.

"like, why you gotta go put your dick in your own mouth? what's going on with that?"

anyway, i don't know what to say when it comes up. she seemed really interested, i don't know if she may want to see it. but i think her interest is already leading that way.

Last edited:

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if she is interested in it and she is open about it, and you can do it, I say show her what she wants to see. It may be the way to open up new doors of adventure with her.

BTW I think you are lucky that you can self suck

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
somehow the other day, after a strange course in conversation my gf asked me about guys trying to suck themselves off. i said i wouldn't know anything about it. she then realized that there was no way i couldn't suck myself off, and asked if i had ever tried. i, who AM able to, is very uncomfortable talking about it, start blushing. unlike the other poster (http://www.lpsg.org/148120-does-doing-self-facial-make.html) talking about ejaculating on his own face, have no problems with being perceived as some mix of hetero/homo, and have also tried what he is talking about (and agree it's not as fun on the receiving end when you're also giving). my main self criticism here is the degree of self pleasure to me sounds a little excessive. maybe excessive isn't the right word.

"like, why you gotta go put your dick in your own mouth? what's going on with that?"

anyway, i don't know what to say when it comes up. she seemed really interested, i don't know if she may want to see it. but i think her interest is already leading that way.
What is the problem? You have a big cock. It is another adventure.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't have to be huge to self-suck. I can and I wouldn't say I'm huge. I can get nearly all the way down. I use it only as another means to masturbation. Sometimes it's better than just using the hand. As far as your question tho, I'd show her. But keep in mind of her feelings too. My wife at first got upset when I did it, she felt I didn't think that she did a good enough job so I had to take it into my own hands, which wasn't true. If she's curious show her. She may love it and it may be a huge turn on to her. Just another unique add to the sex.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My advice to you... Go for it. Put on a show for her. I think you're both enjoy it.

There was another post somewhere about sucking your own cock making you gay. That's crazy. It' just another form of mastrbation. Remember stroking your own cock is not the same as stroking someone else's.

You can even tell her that you tried it for her. She'll be all over you.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to see you do this...how about camming with me as a warm up for showing your girlfriend?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ono! so take it to its logical conclusion...

you self suck for her..

suddenly you realize your male roommate is 'hot'

next thing you introduce her to your 'same sex life partner steve'...

then spening your time getting manicures and pedicures.... singing show tunes...
(um, what other 'stereotypical' gay behaviour can I list?)

nope- sucking your own dick NEVER made anyone gay...
sorta like 2 men in a foxhole in a warzone jacking off made THEM gay...

IF you can self suck- go for it!

at the very least its easier clean up!
(tho I would suggest you NOT put that skill on a resume)

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, the right answer to "why would you do that?" is simply:

BECAUSE I CAN!

And if this isn't adequate logic for her, follow up by explaining that your choice is either a lukewarm dry hand, or your own hot, wet mouth. Then look at her meaningfully and say:

"Or, your can blow me right now, how about that?"

meteora_syndrome

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend also asked if I would do this for her. I'd never thought about it before, but I have become interested in it since then. I can't do it at the moment, but I've heard that with practice it can be done. If anyone has any tips or a good technique please let me know. For the record and if it makes a difference my dick is about 7 inches. Any information that you may have would be appreciated.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, perform for her. Just realize that when her girlfriends start looking at you funny, it's because they know what you can do too.