gf can't handle doggy...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RealConnoisseur, May 24, 2011.

1. RealConnoisseur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as the title says. we've tried it a couple of times, i've gone slow, but occasionally got a little carried away and picked up the pace and depth which of course has caused her some discomfort. she says it hurts her stomach. we always switch afterwards but its getting harder to convince her to do it now.

im guessin after time she'll get used to it? im not exactly massive and all the other girls ive been with have gone mad when ive done it with them, i just want her to experience the same pleasure i've given them.

i hope this is something that will come with time...

2. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    and this is an issue for the ladies of lpsg???

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you're right, you're not that massive, she should be able to handle you easy. maybe it's an angle thing. pay some attention to that and go slow and tp is right, not a woman's issue, belongs under the sex with a large penis section

4. bobby_long

bobby_long Member

I've had the same problems.

It really annoys me on those sex education tv shows when they bang on about how great it is for deep penetration - it is, but if you hit her cervix in the missionary position, you'll definitely hit it doggy style. Go slow, no matter how much you just want to bend her over and fuck her, otherwise she'll understandably not want to do it.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

nope, doggy style always hurts me when the guy thrusts hard.
    it's not angle.
    it doesn't go away with practise.

my advice is this.
    if she rests her shoulders on the bed,
    reaches a hand between her legs,
    (or use your hand instead) and make a ring with her/your fingers.
    it'll give you a buffer zone,
    stop you bottoming out,
    prevent pain.
    if she has that control then she might be less nervous.
    plus, you get extra sensation!
    guys often cum really hard from that.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Also, please remember that your girlfriend is not 'other girls', she is her. The same moves and tricks are not always going to work on different bodies.

dolf's suggestion is good. Another idea would be for you to stay still and let her push back on you, puts her in control of depth and angle.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

yup, most guys don't seem to realise that there's the same variations in pussy size & depth as there are in cock girth & length.

if she's too shallow to take it then she's too shallow to take it.
    and doggy style gets the deepest.

8. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    Doggystyle doesn't get the deepest, but its a position in which the woman has the least control over the force at which you bottom out in, so instead of grinding up against the rear portions of her, you might simply be brutalizing her as your strokes end.

Either you stop losing control, focus your strokes so that you don't bottom out, or add a little washer's worth of hand to prevent you from going all the way.

9. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

How about you don't try to badger her into doggy anymore since it HURTS her....

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find badgering, begging and bullying to be utterly counterproductive. Good point.

However, having said all that, leave her alone about this, and express interest in her body and what makes her moan in the right way and maybe she'll re-visit what makes you feel good as well.

Don't hold your breath though. This friend of mine (who was a self confessed size queen) had a tilted uterus. She love it rough, hard and deep everywhere, anytime, but no-go on the doggy. Banged straight into it and it didn't take much for her to be in pain.

11. RealConnoisseur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well to be fair we haven't been having sex for a while and she says most positions hurt a little, obviously doggy it the worst at the moment. I'm not planning on just scrapping sex because of this, I was more asking if it was something she'll eventually get used to. maybe some discomfort now but for greater pleasure in the future, or whether it's going to be a constant problem. Thanks to the people who posted constructive replies.

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    OF COURSE THIS IS A WOMAN"S ISSUE. His girlfriend is female, and he is wondering if other women on LPSG can shed light on the matter.

- - - - -

I have a love and hate relationship with doggie style.

If I am not fully tented (aroused), the position is pure hell because he is pounding away at my poor cervix/ If I am crazy aroused, it doesn't hurt as much because my uterus changes position, which lifts the cervix out of harms way.

About the only time it is guaranteed no pain with doggie is after I orgasm. During the refractory period following an orgasm, my cervix is (apparently) nowhere to be found, and he can pound like crazy, and the feeling is crazy good.

Hope this helps.

athe only time

13. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

When I was much younger I had two different partners (female) with whom doggy style was a no go. I don't know what your dimensions are but you look visually to be about the size I was then.

They each let me try different angles with their bodies positioned differently but it really wasn't comfortable now matter what we did, and that didn't change over the course of our relationships.

Sometimes they would "go along" because they knew I liked it so much but it quickly became less than enjoyable for me because I knew it wasn't working for them. I asked them both if they had enjoyed this position with other guys and both of them said they had, so I don't think it was an issue related to their anatomy.

And if you are anything like me, it is hard to show restraint when screwing doggy style as you get close to orgasm.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Last week my wife and I were doing doggy. She had her head and shoulders down to the pillow and her butt raised. It started off like any other couple's doggy style. A lot of pounding mixed with some slow deep grinding. Then we slowed down. Slowed way down to where all we could feel was my cockhead pushing against her backstop and releasing. Pushing and releasing.

I find this is actually much more appealing than the slamming in and out we usually do. Not sure if it's my age or just a newfound appreciation for the texture, but just pressing back and easing off, almost no slipping whatsoever, does the trick for both of us. Once in a while I press deep, keep it there, and just watch my wife grimace for a few seconds, and then cum.

I'm not saying you should try it, but play with this with your lover for a few minutes. It may be boring for some. I forget the duration of how long we did it for, probably an hour to an hour and a half. When we were done, she stood up and "stuff" squirted out of her. It was clear, lube-like, yet sweat-like as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted