GF claims she can't orgasm but gets ultra wet and squirts?

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took a Human Sexuality course and there was a study that measured certain body indicators like heart rate, vasocongestion, etc. for a woman's orgasm. These same women filled out questionnaires. When they compared the two, a high percentage of the women didn't even realize they had orgasms.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can see how women that have a problem orgasming with someone else and cannot be comfortable enough/in the right mindset would not orgasm. I can maybe see how women that aren't familiar with their own orgasms would miss the signs (well... hmmm). I definitely don't think that happens a lot though. Especially if they haven't been mapping the brainwaves, they can't be sure. Totally depends on the study protocol as well.

Personally, I know my orgasms well. It's definitely not orgasm for me. I think it's the kind of thing TNJ described, something on the way to climax but not there yet by far. It happens about EVERY time though and it's super annoying cause it soaks my bed. <_<

AE, what you described isn't what I can relate to, but that sure sounds awesome also!! :p

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The penis has evolved to do one thing very well, that's to pump any competing semen out of the vagina prior to ejaculation.

Could it be that you're having a vaginal contraction that is improving the vaginal-penis seal and thus letting his penis pump out more vaginal fluid at that point?