Video Gf Enjoys Having My Big Uncut Cock In Her Mouth

NoiseTick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She loves my cock being in her mouth, just playing with the foreskin with her tongue, rubbing it around her face, sucking, licking, etc. It's hot as fuck to watch her play with it, the only thing she can't really do is deep throat. She gets just before half way down then can't get any further.

Still, I figured you guys might enjoy this. I have hundreds of blowjob videos with her so if you like it, let me know and I'll post more. :)
View attachment cockbeingsucked.mp4

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She loves my cock being in her mouth, just playing with the foreskin with her tongue, rubbing it around her face, sucking, licking, etc. It's hot as fuck to watch her play with it, the only thing she can't really do is deep throat. She gets just before half way down then can't get any further.

Still, I figured you guys might enjoy this. I have hundreds of blowjob videos with her so if you like it, let me know and I'll post more. :)
Sorry couldn't view it but I hope your happy that she loves cock and on a protein diet.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I gather you must lock her in your apartment so she can't get out and explore and find something a little different than you