gf feels like peeing

touchmyrod: im only like 6 1/2" but i can make my gf cum a lot of the time cause i know how to use it but then theres other times where she says it feels like she has to pee. most of the time it happens when were doing it missionary but there are other positions that will do this too. some times she wont even let me finish cuz shes about to pee. what causes this?

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by touchmyrod@Mar 6 2005, 07:35 PM
im only like 6 1/2" but i can make my gf cum a lot of the time cause i know how to use it but then theres other times where she says it feels like she has to pee. most of the time it happens when were doing it missionary but there are other positions that will do this too. some times she wont even let me finish cuz shes about to pee. what causes this?
[post=288757]Quoted post[/post]​

most likey that ur penis is hittin in the area where her bladder is, or gettin too much of the wrong type of stimulation outside....i'm a gay guy and when i'm gettin fucked, sometimes if the guy is fuckin me missionary, he hits my bladder and i get the sensation that i have to pee...its nothin to worry about but i'm sure there are others here who can respond with more detailed help

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
peeing is usually from the feeling of orgasm, when girls arent used to it and they feel like theyll pee, dont know they will actually have an orgasm. The other time a peeing sensation occurs is from g-spot stimulation. I hear missionary and I think spooning will do that, done a certain way. If you keep goin, she might squirt ;) so you could talk to her about that, g-spot orgasms are supposed to be the best.

Long shot is it could be some type of infection or STD, but I doubt that.

touchmyrod:
peeing is usually from the feeling of orgasm, when girls arent used to it and they feel like theyll pee, dont know they will actually have an orgasm. The other time a peeing sensation occurs is from g-spot stimulation. I hear missionary and I think spooning will do that, done a certain way. If you keep goin, she might squirt wink.gif so you could talk to her about that, g-spot orgasms are supposed to be the best.
ive tried talking to her about that, cuz thats was my first guess but she said it doesnt feel good so she makes me stop

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
My ex had that problem, and even though she loved it, she claimed to never have had a real orgasm through penetration. She felt that 'pee' sensation, and she was too afraid to let go of herself. If you can plan it, see if she can take care of her business before you have sex. (isnt that romantic?)
Then she can let herself go with less worrying about what that feeling really means.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Royal_T@Mar 13 2005, 01:28 PM
She felt that 'pee' sensation, and she was too afraid to let go of herself. If you can plan it, see if she can take care of her business before you have sex. (isnt that romantic?)
Then she can let herself go with less worrying about what that feeling really means.
[post=290572]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's another suggestion that me and my GF use coz she has MEGA WET G-SPOT orgasms. Get an incontinent pad from a hospital supply store (they are 100% waterproof). Place it underneath her and she's good to go! LOL It makes for very easy clean up (I do some serious 'pre' leaking myself and sex for us is a very wet experience)

RICKY_27