GF finally let me in the "back door"

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf is black and has one of the nicest big bubble butts so I love doggy style with her and have always teased about anal sex , she said she tried it once and hated it and said that my dick is way bigger then her ex who tried so she thought I wouldn't fit. One night we were having an extended foreplay session and we were laying in a spoon position and my KY was handy so I lubed up and started rubbing my dick on her butt hole, at first she was like u need to stop but I kept applying a lil more pressure until my head was in and I got half my dick in after, she went crazy and told me how amazing the pressure felt and how good my big dick felt so little by little I kept putting more in until I was all in, she even orgasmed and her pussy was soaking wet after our first anal session. She won't let me finger her or lick her ass, she said only my dick goes there lol who can argue with that, now she's open to it whenever I want it and tells me that I own her ass and can get it whenever :)

Moral of the story, don't be afraid to try, sometimes asking is a waste of time lol

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nope, if i wanted to do that i would have gone ahead and done it. does it make a difference? is it important to the story? do white girls not have big bubble butts?? are black girls more disliking of anal sex? just an inquisitive mind.

why do you feel the need to jump in?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, if i wanted to do that i would have gone ahead and done it. does it make a difference? is it important to the story? do white girls not have big bubble butts?? are black girls more disliking of anal sex? just an inquisitive mind.

=/
Thank u Miscer, I was just trying to paint a picture

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Like he said, he is trying to visualize it for the readers of this thread.
You are making assumptions that the OP didn't. So better not respond on this thread anymore.

And to the OP! Well done! Hot experience, nice visualization! Got me hard for sure. :biggrin1:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if he didnt say black would have assumed black or Hispanic anyway lol

But maybe he finds the color of black butts appealing and that is why the racial aspect didnt occur to him. He could see black as an erogenous term. Ever think about that?

Last edited:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife was the same, when i first asked it was a no-no. later on in our relationship i found out that when she plays with herself she likes to stick a finger or two in her ass. once day while giving it to her doggie i lubed up my thumb with saliva and just stuck it in her ass. she loved it. no complaints at all...

we do it all the time now (the fingers approach). i'm not a big anal sex guy so my cock only goes in when she asks for it which i always oblige.

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea I've never been a big anal sex guy either, tried it a couple of time with an ex of mine and was like eh but with my current gf is great especially the reaction of how much she likes it

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a gay man, i tend to discourage the straight folks from anal sex if at all possible. there's a lot to worry about that y'all just dont think of. on the whole, anal sex is not an impulse buy. you need to prep for that.

mami_23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm i luv anal kinda scared bout tryin it with a guy who has a bigger than 7 inches =/

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a gay man, i tend to discourage the straight folks from anal sex if at all possible. there's a lot to worry about that y'all just dont think of. on the whole, anal sex is not an impulse buy. you need to prep for that.

Sensible post...