Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So me and my girlfriend have long fantasized about swinging and other people... and tonight might be our opportunity to break through to that lifestyle

Her ex-bf is visiting her at her apartment and, needless to say they are going to be alone and there's going to be wine. I'm a little nervous about the prospects but also very aroused. We've discussed that she can make out with him and have manual sex. No oral or penetration as of yet. Needless to say that her ex has a big dick (and extremely good looking dick may I add - it's one of those perfectly proportioned, extremely lickable dicks). We've got pictures of his dick and I've masturbated timeless times to his big cock next to naked pictures of my gf.

I'm also excited in what this might bring in the future. It opens up the possibilities for threesomes and me experimenting with other men (coz I'm a little curious, gotta admit) and, even, with other women. I haven't been with too many women so far and I'm hoping that, if done the right way and it doesnt adversely affect my relationship with my gf, I could get to fool around with some other girls. I'm extremely interested in the variety of sexual intercourse - how different girls feel, smell, how they perform etc...

Any ideas, comments? ;) I'm sure all you cuckies out there are jealous as hell hehe

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We will see! as far as that is concerned there is one other prospect that might be more feasible... and he's black :)... and ive also seen pics/videos of him

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy it man! Swinging can be a blast. It seems like you have both fantasized about it, and have already started discussing it. I would make sure you are both truly secure and discuss things (rules/limits, how you'll play, etc.) ahead of time to ensure you're both ready to try it.

I've been involved in group sex situations, including joining couples that were into swinging, since I was younger, and it's always been amazing. My GF and I both into it and enjoy it. I enjoy watching her with other people (guy or girls), as much as I enjoy fucking other girls, but I especially enjoy watching her if the guy is hung.

I know she had some guys that were longer than me before she met me, and she admitted she liked the deep penetration & stimulation. Since we've been together she got to experience the biggest cock she's ever had (8.5" long), who belonged to a swinger friend of mine. He and I swapped GFs at a party and she fucked him, which she loved. She likes deep penetration when we fuck, and I could tell she really enjoyed him, with the additional length he offered.

I know she likes big cocks in general, including mine, but since she especially enjoys length, it's a turn on for me to see her enjoy herself when she can have it in any position. She has a larger pussy than most other girls I've been with, so I know she is built to take it - it is deeper than most other girls, and when she gets aroused it tents more than others I've had.

As much as I enjoyed fucking my friend's GF - she it attractive, nice little body, gave great blowjobs and rode me well - I enjoyed watching my GF with my hung friend as much or more. Swinging can certainly add variety, spice things up, and offer things to each partner that they may not be able to offer each other - but it is not for everyone, so make sure it's what you both really want, and that you're truly ready to explore that part of your relationship. Good luck!!