GF hardly ever in the mood for sex

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
any ladies help me understand why?

It would help to know a bit more about your relationship in order to give you an answer to this. For example, how long have you been dating? Do you communicate well? Do you have common interests? Etc.

In my experience, if there is little communication outside the bedroom or if there are issues that are being ignored for whatever reason, this can lead to a reduction/withdrawal of sex. I would not advocate dumping her before you determine what the problem might be. Doing this would guarantee that the problem would follow you into any subsequent relationships.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any ladies help me understand why?
Uhm, maybe it's cause you are talking to us instead of her? :confused::rolleyes:

Seriously communication is key in any relationship. You need to ask her what's wrong lately and how you can help her to feel"in the mood" more often. Also as a previous poster mentioned, foreplay is key and some women need a lot more than others.

Then again, If she has always had a low sex drive, than you are pretty much screwed. :frown1:

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking will get you nowhere. Its all about action. Either she puts out or dump her trust me its the only way don't waste your time. There are plenty of hot pussy out there!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you have to do is dump her and find a girl who does like to do it. If this one doesn't like to do it a lot then she never will and even less in time..So dump her.

Talking will get you nowhere. Its all about action. Either she puts out or dump her trust me its the only way don't waste your time. There are plenty of hot pussy out there!
Please don't listen to atomicTIGER! Not sure how old he is; but it's clear he is very immature. Sounds to me like he is into sport fucks rather than relationships. If that is your goal then follow his really lame advice.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please don't listen to atomicTIGER! Not sure how old he is; but it's clear he is very immature. Sounds to me like he is into sport fucks rather than relationships. If that is your goal then follow his really lame advice.
No I am just being honest. To many people are always trying to be politcally correct. All I do is tell the honest truth whether it is all sugar coated and politiclly correct it is at least honest and truthful. If a girl doesn't want sex much that will never change. Its like telling a zebra to change its stripes --it just won't happen--not in this lifetime.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And don't call me names! Thats not nice at all!:mad:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like atomic tiger, he may be on to something.

If she once put out a lot and not putting out hardly anymore, something is wrong. Either she is fucking a bigger dick or thinking about starting something with somebody new. I say this because one does not go from fucking like a rabbit to not being in the mood hardly at all.

Start looking for somebody else. I bet somebody is pounding that pussy pretty good for her not wanting to fuck you anymore.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If she once put out a lot and not putting out hardly anymore, something is wrong. Either she is fucking a bigger dick or thinking about starting something with somebody new. I say this because one does not go from fucking like a rabbit to not being in the mood hardly at all.

Start looking for somebody else. I bet somebody is pounding that pussy pretty good for her not wanting to fuck you anymore.
See this is a guy who knows and speaks the truth. Just like I do the truth sometimes sounds rude or brutal but it still is the truth. And he's right she is probably banging some other big cock or at least wants to.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...one does not go from fucking like a rabbit to not being in the mood hardly at all.

They do if there is something wrong with the relationship. If vastr8fit dumps his girl without trying to find out what the problem is, how is he going to know whether he is the cause of the problem? And what is to stop him dragging the problem into his next relationship? Suggesting that he just dump the woman isn't very mature. Most MEN are willing to try and work on things before moving on to the next woman. It's a sign of maturity...

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do if there is something wrong with the relationship. If vastr8fit dumps his girl without trying to find out what the problem is, how is he going to know whether he is the cause of the problem? And what is to stop him dragging the problem into his next relationship? Suggesting that he just dump the woman isn't very mature. Most MEN are willing to try and work on things before moving on to the next woman. It's a sign of maturity...
When you say "most MEN" you mean spineless men with no backbone and are in to being "pussy whipped." Talking will do nothing. Action is what its all about. Talk is cheap and useless. Action is what is important.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey runco, it appears the guy has tried talking to his girl - I'm willing to bet he has. It sounds to me that he has run out of options, so now he is asking strangers for advice. Like I said, either she is fucking a new joy stick or thinking about it. My guess is, she hasn't got around to telling this poor guy somebody else is hitting the spot.

It happened to me once. I was fucking this guys girl for nearly a year before she left him. She use to tell me how much she loved my cock and how she didn't like fucking her bf.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you say "most MEN" you mean spineless men with no backbone and are in to being "pussy whipped." Talking will do nothing. Action is what its all about. Talk is cheap and useless. Action is what is important.

Thanks, bro...somebody is pounding that pussy right, and this guy knows it but don't want to accept it.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LOL... man... IDK. Reading a lot on these boards makes me feel so much smarter. :)

Men are so one-dimensional about sex and think that women think the same way.

A woman could be sexually unaroused for a plethora of reasons. If the OP has just gotten comfortable with the sex and the "honeymoon phase" is over and she feels as if she's just getting used for sex, that could be a reason. Depression could be a reason. Him not being a good lover could be a reason. To think that it's automatically her replacing his dick for another's is foolish imo.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey runco, it appears the guy has tried talking to his girl - I'm willing to bet he has. It sounds to me that he has run out of options, so now he is asking strangers for advice. Like I said, either she is fucking a new joy stick or thinking about it. My guess is, she hasn't got around to telling this poor guy somebody else is hitting the spot.

It happened to me once. I was fucking this guys girl for nearly a year before she left him. She use to tell me how much she loved my cock and how she didn't like fucking her bf.
Very true women lie just as much or more than men about these things and when you catch them in a lie they start crying and all kinds of BS just get out of the lie. Its very difficult to trust women after you are lied to over and over by women you really thought were trust worthy and truthful and they end up lieing and cheating on you. So my motto is now is either they put out and or get out. And don't let the door hit you in the butt.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... man... IDK. Reading a lot on these boards makes me feel so much smarter. :)

Men are so one-dimensional about sex and think that women think the same way.

A woman could be sexually unaroused for a plethora of reasons. If the OP has just gotten comfortable with the sex and the "honeymoon phase" is over and she feels as if she's just getting used for sex, that could be a reason. Depression could be a reason. Him not being a good lover could be a reason. To think that it's automatically her replacing his dick for another's is foolish imo.

Right...she's depressed because his dick ain't hittin the spot. She's upset because of his bang, bang, goodnight. Got news for you, Mr goodbar is working that pussy and doing a good job.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right...she's depressed because his dick ain't hittin the spot. She's upset because of his bang, bang, goodnight. Got news for you, Mr goodbar is working that pussy and doing a good job.

again, one-dimensional. what if he's the best she's ever had and continues to be the best she's ever had. will you keep toting the "she's cheating" flag?

lol... you just can't seem to let go of the idea of there being any other possibility, makes me wonder if you've been the guy you wish him to be plenty of times; inadequate in the sack with a cheating girlfriend.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bearsnotcubs, you must be a southsider, uh? It's ok, I see you're a little sensitive to women. I'm not mad at you. Since you're fellow Chicagoan, I know your veiws will change at some point.