GF hardly ever in the mood for sex

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again, one-dimensional. what if he's the best she's ever had and continues to be the best she's ever had. will you keep toting the "she's cheating" flag?

lol... you just can't seem to let go of the idea of there being any other possibility, makes me wonder if you've been the guy you wish him to be plenty of times; inadequate in the sack with a cheating girlfriend.

Sorry...wrong again.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right...she's depressed because his dick ain't hittin the spot. She's upset because of his bang, bang, goodnight. Got news for you, Mr goodbar is working that pussy and doing a good job.
He's right--a blind man could see that a mile away! Someones hitting that pussy. And good too!!!:smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey runco, it appears the guy has tried talking to his girl - I'm willing to bet he has. It sounds to me that he has run out of options, so now he is asking strangers for advice. Like I said, either she is fucking a new joy stick or thinking about it. My guess is, she hasn't got around to telling this poor guy somebody else is hitting the spot.

It happened to me once. I was fucking this guys girl for nearly a year before she left him. She use to tell me how much she loved my cock and how she didn't like fucking her bf.

vastr8fit hasn't said whether he has tried talking to his girl. Indeed, he has said very little, including what his relationship with her is like. Until we know that, how can anyone conclude that she is going to cheat? How can anyone sensibly advise the man to dump her? Let's at least find out some basic facts before telling the man to throw the girl away.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey bearsnotcubs, you must be a southsider, uh? It's ok, I see you're a little sensitive to women. I'm not mad at you. Since you're fellow Chicagoan, I know your veiws will change at some point.

West sider actually. You must be one of those north side cubs fans. Heh, hey... I guess if you can believe in a losing team for 100 years... anything is believable :)

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vastr8fit hasn't said whether he has tried talking to his girl. Indeed, he has said very little, including what his relationship with her is like. Until we know that, how can anyone conclude that she is going to cheat? How can anyone sensibly advise the man to dump her? Let's at least find out some basic facts before telling the man to throw the girl away.

Forget it!

I have a better idea...why don't you let me and atomic talk about how beautiful you are? Oh! Maybe you can blow a few kisses at bearsnotcubs because he's sensitive.:tongue:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forget it!

I have a better idea...why don't you let me and atomic talk about how beautiful you are? Oh! Maybe you can blow a few kisses at bearsnotcubs because he's sensitive.:tongue:

:rolleyes: That's quite alright! How about we all make some room for vastr8fit to get a word in?

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
There could be so many factors causing this. To just reduce it to her finding it elsewhere is ludicrous. Insulting the OP's penis size,as the previous poster has, is really just so juvenile. I agree that to live an existence without sex would be a life not really worth living, but why not try to resolve the issue first?

I found that the contraceptive pill really affected my libido, so I no longer take it. I know this is not an option for everyone, but it does affect a lot of women that way.

If your sex drives have always been incompatible, then that is another story altogether. It will never change, and one would inevitably end up looking for satisfaction elsewhere (or utterly miserable).

RealityCheck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The contraceptive pill also totally kills my wife's sex drive. The worst part is that she didn't even realize it before she stopped to become pregnant. After that we've discussed the whole part and now we're even talking about me getting a vasectomy (its reversable nowadays ;)) or look for a male contraceptive. Another brand of female contraceptive can also work in some cases but not in ours.

Really, be honest. Maybe just ask her is she likes sex. Then point her to the fact that you think that her sex-drive is off. Again, be honest. If you're afraid this whole issue is affecting your relationshop, tell her that!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hormones being out of whack is probably the most common reason for low sex drive in women. Birth Control hormones have different effects on women. So do fertility drugs..... Pregnancy. Menstrual cycles.....especially irregular menstrual cycles.

I am with Runco. The operating poster really doesn't give us enough information to help him. Like how long has he been with this girlfriend. Are they communicating? Are there problems in other areas. It is probably hard for females to have sex with a guy if she is mad at him.....or if she doesn't have those loving feelings towards him anymore. Or the novelty has worn off.

Depression can also effect the sex drive.

This is why I think communication is important before dumping someone that time is invested in. My opinion of course.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
liquidfate hasn't responded since he originally started this thread. I think he got me and atomic's message - he's going to dump her and rightly so.

I believe there are some low sex drive, non-fucking women out there, but if you dance to the music, you have to pay the piper. If women want to fuck once a week, they should pick up a guy once a week for sex or become a nun. Most normal guys don't want to hear those lame excuses women use to get out of fucking. Not all women are like this, but there are a lot of women who are and they need to stop.

Assuming liquidfate's gf has a normal sex drive and is a normal woman, what is her fucking problem? He says she rarely want to have sex - BULLSHIT! Either she is fucking somebody else or just don't want him anymore. And if she is a whack job, he needs to dump her because it will probably get worst. He is not married to her, so fuck that sensitive talking it out BS. He needs to move on to a woman who will give back and not be miserable with a selfish, maybe cheating too, woman.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure liquidfate will take everyone's advice under consideration.....and pick and choose what he wants from it.

He is the only one that can make whatever decision he needs to make.

Just because a woman doesn't want to have sex doesn't have to mean she is getting it else where.

I would be more concerned if she was a sex maniac wanting it all the time...... and then all of a sudden she didn't want to have sex anymore. Then I would be wondering who is tapping her well. There are women who have sexual addictions just like there are a lot of men who have sexual addictions..... And I think behavior can give off some clues.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure liquidfate will take everyone's advice under consideration.....and pick and choose what he wants from it.

He is the only one that can make whatever decision he needs to make.

Just because a woman doesn't want to have sex doesn't have to mean she is getting it else where.

I would be more concerned if she was a sex maniac wanting it all the time...... and then all of a sudden she didn't want to have sex anymore. Then I would be wondering who is tapping her well. There are women who have sexual addictions just like there are a lot of men who have sexual addictions..... And I think behavior can give off some clues.

Hey kadtxgrl, you have some nice looking legs. Is that a pic of you? And liquidfate needs to dump his loser, non-fucking gf. I bet you don't have that problem...