GF is a size queen

B_baseball_guy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been dating my gf for about 8 months now and confirmed my suspecions today that she will cheat on me. Not that she has but will with a guy she chats with that is alot bigger then i am. i used yahoo messenger caputre
Any words of advice

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been dating my gf for about 8 months now and confirmed my suspecions today that she will cheat on me. Not that she has but will with a guy she chats with that is alot bigger then i am. i used yahoo messenger caputre
Any words of advice

If your big and its doubtful she will find bigger and she makes you happy stick with her, if your concered about it then get rid of her before she hurts you. Personaly all my gf's have been sizequeens and havnt had a problem in that respect its usually been other sides to their personality thats been a clash if any.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Any words of advice

Yeah - re-evaluate your attitude to women and stop thinking about your cock.

If she fucks you over it's because you're a sneaky, bigoted asshole - nothing to do with your peepee.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Option 1: just go ahead and let her know that you checked out her yahoo and found out that she was chatting with someone. She will be pissed that you violated her privacy. You are pissed that she is planning a cheat. This will force both of you to make a choice.

Option 2: Don't say anything and let life happen. (this will probably eat you alive)

Option 3: Why don't you suggest she try a big one? Open the discussion and see how she will respond. It all depends on your attitude as to whether this can work or not. She may try it and find she is happy with what you have.

These are only 3 options, I am sure you can think of more. Consider your options and the outcomes of each. What do you want and what are you willing to do?

8 months is not a very long relationship in the scheme of things. So finding out early on is a good thing. Depending on what you BOTH want, you can open up and have an open relationship where you both can experiment. Or you can go ahead and end it if you are looking for a full commitment from you GF and you don't feel you are getting it.

Don't overlook the fact that you 'sneaked' into her yahoo.....

Last edited:

B_baseball_guy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i will not overlook that fact and in fact that im a member here and not big. i do like the idea of her having a big one, didnt know she was also. Im not going to admit that i say her yahoo messages. I really only option 3
although 8 months isnt a long time, its the relationship around it.

B_derbytom1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm really quite surprised by the number of people condemning this guy for checking his GF's yahoo.

I know so many people that have sneakily checked on their lovers, and ever single one of my girlfriends, has, at some point, snooped through my stuff, whether facebook, emails or phone. I can think of two females - just off the top of my head - who found out their partners had cheated by doing this.

I find it an entirely understandable behaviour, and not one I would condemn anyone for. I don't think it's highly admirable, admitedly, but I'd put it on a par with the negative emotions of being jealous, nervous or worried, for example.

OP - do you have a transcript of what was said between your GF and this other person? Sharing it might shed more light on the situation and help you get better advice.

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel he is being judged harshly myself for checking out her yahoo. Perhaps he has noticed quick closes of messenger when he enters the room, or she is spending a lot of time online and quickly closing the browser completely when he is around. Most people don't go snooping into the others yahoo mail unless the OTHER PERSON, in this case her was being sneaky herself. Manly Banisters, what makes him bigoted? I thought your response was harsh without knowing more facts. If a partner gets suspicious, it is usually because the other is acting out of character or whatever.

SR_Ethan Hunke

Just Browsing
Media
It seems to me as though she is mostly into the physical aspect of the relationship. This is an obvious red flag because the moment she finds someone "better" than you, she will not hesitate to jump on them. I could be wrong, hell so could everyone else. However, if it really seems so obvious that she will cheat then why not end it?

seeksthequestion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly don't think that he is being judged harshly for checking her Yahoo! messenger. I think the point most of the posters here are trying to make is that once the trust in a relationship is gone then the relationship isn't really worth keeping for either party anyhow.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah - re-evaluate your attitude to women and stop thinking about your cock.

If she fucks you over it's because you're a sneaky, bigoted asshole - nothing to do with your peepee.

Wow, this was a most helpful post indeed for this poor fella :rolleyes:

If you have nothing good to say, then perhaps it is best to say nothing at all and keep ones mouth shut.

I agree with the others who pointed out that there is usually some signs that lead a person to check up on their partner, that is not the kind of thing most folks would do just for the hell of it unless they are an extremely insecure/jealous type of person.

If I were you I would move on and let her know why, and that means telling her you came accross her convo online with this other guy and that that is the reason you are breaking up with her, because she decided to go behind your back with this instead of talking to you beforehand and seeing how you would feel about opening up your relationship.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the OP should ask himself why she is on yahoo in the first place. Why is she not off yahoo and getting fucked? Or otherwise engaged/entertained to the point where she doesn't want to talk to other guys.

Also maybe she is going with this other guy because he is thinner than you? Unless your cock is not as girthy as it looks, he is most likely not thicker than you.

It's not always about bigger dicks. Some women will leave a guy with a big dick to be with someone smaller because it's more comfortable for them. We call those women exes :p