Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*checks schedule*
being smexy... oh, so damn smexy.

they might be giving a fuck later this week.
but it's not looking promising so far.
:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Troll detected.

Seriously, where are the moderators?

I'm fucking my way through them... well, sorta. I started with HickBoy and he was such a damn good lay that I've stuck with him.* I haven't managed to get round to shagging any of the others yet... I suppose I'll have to rohypnol and rape the gay mods. Well, the male gay mods.

Ah well, all in a day's work for a truly dedicated troll. :cool:

* Though he had to step down as a mod because he wanted to have more time for 'hide the sausage' games with me.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to the OP, if your GF is truly a size queen and it's all about the physical to her then you will have issues. if she's all about the size ONLY then you may not measure up. it is what it is. first accept that fact.

second, decide what you want to do about it. you could leave, confront her about it, share her fetish with her, and a whole boatload of other options that your mind can fathom up. the point is, decide for YOU what you want in the relationship knowing what you know and prepare to take on the consequences.

third, fess up to the fact that you spied on her. trust doesn't need to be 100% but it sure better be in the upper-nineties. put it out in the open and discuss it. this alone will probably end the relationship or broaden it depending on how you two can talk about it as two understanding adults.

lastly (and only if this applies to you), don't blame yourself. this is not your fault. you cannot control what she wants or how she is as a person. you do have the choice to leave and go find someone else. there's too many freakin fish in the big sea to feel like you can't catch another one. a relationship based on physical will eventually fade. it takes more than a big cock to make a relationship work, at least long-term.

take what you may. my $.02 cents for ya!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm quite new to this site, and I'm finding that a lot of people here are really quite rude. Are there no moderators that advise individuals to keep their tone more civil?

About the notion of 100% trust. Essentially this would mean that there are absolutely NO secrets between the people in the relationship.

"No secrets" means not keeping any information from your partner. That means that checking their yahoo messenger, email, and phone, is NOT an issue.

Therefore these people that are attacking OP for his apparent lack of trust, are in fact hypocrites. In a relationship with 100% trust, checking someone's messenger would be 100% okay.

Troll detected.

Seriously, where are the moderators?

Manly isn't a Troll, I am a Moderator and you should be less thin-skinned and more observant. :wink:

B_derbytom1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Manly isn't a Troll,

Well, she's obviously been trolling me.

I am a Moderator and you should be less thin-skinned and more observant. :wink:

Seriously? I'm non sure I believe you.

But if you are a moderator, then who moderates the moderators...?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Aha oops. :redface:

No harm done, but just as a point of reference, the site has rules, there's a link in my sig, and we appreciate everyone's adherence to them.

However, this is an adult website, discussion of an adult nature takes place, people butt heads and swear and generally behave in a not always perfectly nice fashion. Some of course are always perfect gentlemen and gentlewomen, others aren't. :wink:

Last edited:

SuiteNoire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It could be an fantasy she just plays around with online, she might have no intention of genuinely, physically cheating on you.

B_derbytom1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd really like to see the transcript of what OP's gf has been up to. Without that, we're all just speculating as to what her intentions are.

I think FancyPants has given the best advice so far.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Option 1: just go ahead and let her know that you checked out her yahoo and found out that she was chatting with someone. She will be pissed that you violated her privacy. You are pissed that she is planning a cheat. This will force both of you to make a choice.

Option 2: Don't say anything and let life happen. (this will probably eat you alive)

Option 3: Why don't you suggest she try a big one? Open the discussion and see how she will respond. It all depends on your attitude as to whether this can work or not. She may try it and find she is happy with what you have.

These are only 3 options, I am sure you can think of more. Consider your options and the outcomes of each. What do you want and what are you willing to do?

8 months is not a very long relationship in the scheme of things. So finding out early on is a good thing. Depending on what you BOTH want, you can open up and have an open relationship where you both can experiment. Or you can go ahead and end it if you are looking for a full commitment from you GF and you don't feel you are getting it.

Don't overlook the fact that you 'sneaked' into her yahoo.....

suggest she have sex with someone else? serously now please tell me you'd give this same advice to a woman worried her man was goign to cheat on her
cmon now

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I feel he is being judged harshly myself for checking out her yahoo. Perhaps he has noticed quick closes of messenger when he enters the room, or she is spending a lot of time online and quickly closing the browser completely when he is around. Most people don't go snooping into the others yahoo mail unless the OTHER PERSON, in this case her was being sneaky herself. Manly Banisters, what makes him bigoted? I thought your response was harsh without knowing more facts. If a partner gets suspicious, it is usually because the other is acting out of character or whatever.

she is always harsh
I totally agree with you everyone is giving this guy shit for checking up on his girl but no one seems to mind that she is talking with another man about how big his dick is...wtf>?!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I always condemn the sneaky for being sneaky. It's disgusting to me. If she's being sneaky, I condemn her for that too. If you have to snoop, you should just leave. It's over when the trust is gone. Snooping just makes you as guilty as you think the other party is.

funny thing is if you don't snoop in this case, you can't find out so would he be better off to let her cheat and maybe bring home a nice fresh case of AIDS for him?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Manly isn't a Troll, I am a Moderator and you should be less thin-skinned and more observant. :wink:

she has displayed troll like behavior in this thread
in fact it is against the rules to make a post just to incite someone to argue isn't it? yet she did that and admited to it in the very post
she even responded to someone asking her to lighten up with 'fuck off'
cmon now
I'm not saying she's a pure troll but she's definatly been, rude as hell in this thread