GF is a size queen

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? I know I said people sometimes butt heads around here but we do frown upon threadjacks and pointless personal nonsense.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? I know I said people sometimes butt heads around here but we do frown upon threadjacks and pointless personal nonsense.
Wait, thread-jacking is bad?! :eek: *prepares to be banned*

B_derbytom1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Gosh, and who happens to be the source of it all, annoying everyone?

*whispers*

it's ManlyBanisters

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But if you read the rest of the thread, you'll find at least 4 other people do.

As I've already pointed out, she's been pointlessly antagonising and provocative from the outset.
Nah, I've checked back through the thread. I wasn't antagonised or provoked by her posts. You may have been, but her posts weren't at all bad.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But if you read the rest of the thread, you'll find at least 4 other people do.

As I've already pointed out, she's been pointlessly antagonising and provocative from the outset.
We think that you are the one who is pointlessly "antagonising" and provocative, continuing in the same vein that you did when you were here before darkhorse2008uk.

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A silly forum to type this comment on, but, if she's only into the other dude for his size and is willing to jeopardize a relationship for a few extra centremeters of cock, then to hell with her. Go find yourself a less shallow girl.
Also don't snoop, unless she and her yahoo person are full on cyber sex talking, then you gotta think about the context of the messages.