Gf is having some problems when we fuck

Just about everytime we have sex as soon as I go to put my dick in her pussy she screams now she says when I go to put it in she says that the head of my dick pinches her clit to the point the pain is so bad she gets completely turned off and I was wondering ways the problem anybody have this problem

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you don't go into much detail (age, size, experience levels, etc.) so I really can't give you anything but the most general answer.

The first thing that springs to mind is that she is not wet enough. When you try to put a cock (or anything) into a dry vagina the outer parts of the vagina are pushed inwards and I can totally see how the clit would get pinched. I can't say it has happened to me to the point of pain that has made me scream, but it certainly has happened. The answer to that is more foreplay and / or lube. Make sure she is turned on, ready and wet before you try penetration. And by wet I don't mean a little wet inside the vagina, I mean properly wet - inner labia, clit and surrounding areas all nicely lubricated.

Ya I was a little vague on the details so I'm 23 she is 20 size is 7x6.5 3 inches wide also I am very experiences I've been with 29 not saying I'm a pro but I do believe I kno what I'm doin one problem is I love to eat her pussy she said I'm the best that she has ever had in all dept but she gets so shy to the point I've only ate it twice buts she loves it we have used lube astroglide and it seems like it's just a one outta 5 times that it affects her

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please end your thoughts with periods so the rest of us can read them with greater ease. That one time out of every five is a time I would guess she is not wet enough, and the two of you have not gotten her sufficiently aroused and ready. I would venture to guess that she is fairly inexperienced, particularly with a lover of your dimensions, and does not know what she needs in order to resolve the pinching issue, nor does she know that she is insufficiently wet and aroused for penetration. You do not mention her level of experience.

One thing your experience may have failed to teach you is that nothing works for everyone. You can never really know what you're doing. Each new partner has different likes, dislikes, needs, responses, and desires. She needs something other than oral sex to get her going before penetration; she is too inhibited by receiving oral at this time, though I encourage you to keep encouraging her to be more open to the experience if she's really found it pleasurable with you in the past. Meanwhile, the two of you need to figure out what her other triggers are. It seems to me that she needs to be far more excited before you begin than she is at the moment, that one time out of five.

Yea that may have been pretty confusing, sry its actually the 1 outta 5 times.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a good suggestion - but I think making sure the woman is totally ready and turned on enough for comfortable penetration is a better first step than just whacking some lube in there and schlepping away.

She's a person, not just a wet hole to fuck, ya know. :wink:

This.

I've had similar problems but at that point I realize I haven't done due diligence on making sure everything is prepped and ready to go and am too eager to get to the meat and potatoes of things. Once you realize that you can go back and enjoy the process of actually getting her ready and even then go slowly.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for clearing that up.

I would say that the anticipation of pain may be part of the problem by now - if you are going for a quickie (and who doesn't like a quickie?!) and have ended up accidentally hurting her then she's going to be nervous the next time and less likely to be ready. AlteredEgo's advice is good, keep working on oral and trying to help her relax enough to enjoy it but also explore what relaxes and turns her on.

Are there certain angles or positions where this is more likely to happen? If so avoid those. And remember, she's not like any one of the other 28 - she's unique and if what you did with them doesn't work with her it doesn't mean she's broken, just different - find a new way.

That does make alot of sense, yes there are a couple of Posistions where it occurrs more often unfortunately it's doggy which is her and my favorite. I kno if she will relax and receive oral a little more this problem would be non existent.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That does make alot of sense, yes there are a couple of Posistions where it occurrs more often unfortunately it's doggy which is her and my favorite. I kno if she will relax and receive oral a little more this problem would be non existent.

No! That is not true - You are not listening. You don't get to push all the blame off on her not relaxing. It MAY be the case, it may not. Sex is something two (usually) people do together. Together. Oral is not the only way to turn a girl on. You need to work with her and find a way together to make sure you are both relaxed and ready for penetration by whatever means it takes.

Also - why did you up your size stats from what you've posted elsewhere?

Long time reader first time poster I'm having a hard time deciding what to think about my size my gf says I'm big and thick but idk if she's ego boosting I just measured but I couldn't get completely hard this measurement was 6.5x6 I hope you guys can give me some insight

And before you say it - the chances of 'completely hard' adding a half inch both ways are slim to none.

I see in that thread someone told you 'don't hurt anyone' and you immediately came here and started this thread. Are you really having this issue with your girlfriend?

Looking to buy a pump I'm 6.5x6 need help finding a pump I have no idea which one to get also what kind if gains can I expect

May I suggest that if you really are 6.5x6 and hurting your girlfriend from time to time that you leave off on the idea of pumping your cock. At least for now.

In fact 6.5x6 is pretty fucking big - if you don't believe me grab a tape measure and see what 6" girth looks like (make a loop from the 0 to the 6 :wink:). Big, isn't it?

What size are you really and are you really having this problem with your girlfriend?

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya I was a little vague on the details so I'm 23 she is 20 size is 7x6.5 3 inches wide also I am very experiences I've been with 29 not saying I'm a pro but I do believe I kno what I'm doin one problem is I love to eat her pussy she said I'm the best that she has ever had in all dept but she gets so shy to the point I've only ate it twice buts she loves it we have used lube astroglide and it seems like it's just a one outta 5 times that it affects her
I think she's tensing up at your inability to use lube or grammar or punctuation or capital letters.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I can't read that.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dick pinches her clit?

I think you may need to see the doctor because if your cock is pinching things than there is something wrong. a penis shouldn't be able to pinch.