GF jealousy issues

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm new so give me a break. :)

The only person close to me that knows I'm bi is my gf. She knows the whole past with the situation. We are in a very serious relationship with engagement in the next 1-2 years. She has even offered to participate in a MMF with another bi guy to see what it's like, pending she chose the other guy. But she doesn't want me messing around with other guys, even if I tell her in advance. I can understand her reasoning but it's still frustrating.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You make plans to get engaged 2 years in advance? That seems kinda weird to me. How old are you guys?

Dude, it seems to me like she doesn't understand your sexuality. Maybe she's down with MMF for her personal advantages. And what's the fun in fucking if it's with someone she wants to fuck, not you? I mean...right there...it's someone she wants in her bed. Get it? If you want to make a commitment to the relationship just go ahead and do it. Don't play around with "i intend to one day have intentions of marriage". And accept the boundaries she wants. If you can't live with her rules then find another chick.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's "frustrating" and if the implication in your post is correct; you want to be unfaithful to your fiance by sleeping with other men...why are you engaged?

Seriously... :rolleyes:

You obviously have two different views on monogamy.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It sounds like you're saying she's cool with the idea of a MMF 3-way if she chooses, but you want to have a thing with a dude on the side? Are you open to her having an affair with another dude?

I never understood the idea that being bi, meant having multiple partners (especially if you're in a "very serious relationship with engagement in the next 1-2 years).

Seriously dude, this isn't about being bi... It's about monogamy.

The 2 of you need to decide whether you want to open your relationship up to multiple partners, or experimenting.

Or, decide to pursue a relationship with a dude if this relationship ends...

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You make plans to get engaged 2 years in advance? That seems kinda weird to me. How old are you guys?

Dude, it seems to me like she doesn't understand your sexuality. Maybe she's down with MMF for her personal advantages. And what's the fun in fucking if it's with someone she wants to fuck, not you? I mean...right there...it's someone she wants in her bed. Get it? If you want to make a commitment to the relationship just go ahead and do it. Don't play around with "i intend to one day have intentions of marriage". And accept the boundaries she wants. If you can't live with her rules then find another chick.

First off, I don't have PLANS...I just see it happening eventually. And when I said she wants to pick the guy, it's because OBVIOUSLY she wants somebody attractive to play with, not some ugly ass guy.

I'm not engaged currently for three reasons: first off, before I start a life with somebody I would like to pay off most of my debts, i.e. college loans, parental loans, and credit cards. Second, I literally can't afford a ring, no matter what size. I don't have $1500 just lying around for some stupid diamond ring. Third, I really shouldn't have to explain myself to anybody.

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds like you're saying she's cool with the idea of a MMF 3-way if she chooses, but you want to have a thing with a dude on the side? Are you open to her having an affair with another dude?

I never understood the idea that being bi, meant having multiple partners (especially if you're in a "very serious relationship with engagement in the next 1-2 years).

Seriously dude, this isn't about being bi... It's about monogamy.

The 2 of you need to decide whether you want to open your relationship up to multiple partners, or experimenting.

Or, decide to pursue a relationship with a dude if this relationship ends...

I think freeballing hit the nail on the head, and really helped me out with this advice. Thanks!