Gf letting me do anal tonight

I tight russian woman with vajazzle, shaved pink kittycat pussy miau miau no hair upperlip blonde big boobies fishy lips, I do everyting to you, I suk your large penis like thing u use to suc carpets here in american country!

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did anal.for first.time.last week.witha woman thats done it before two.years.ago...she took it pretty nice with.slow in put...then her butt sucked.it.right.in...she had drank.before.we.had.sex to.relax.more...i guess it help and she.reall wanted.it...was.kind of.cool never done.it before then...tried it.again few days.later.was.not.so.good.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe his dick is like a piece of furniture?? Length width and height.
yeah the only thing i could come up with is his dick much be a square.

so girth doesn't work for him and height and width are 2 seperate numbers.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though you've already done it by now, maybe others will need info.

1. Enema, maybe twice.
2. Shower or bath, and wash with soap
3. Foreplay, oral, maybe vaginal fucking for a while. It helps if she has an orgasm first.
4. Have her lie face down. Licking and rimming, finger, fingers. Massage the "inner sphincter" and get her to relax and open up. Toys if you have them, then tons of lube, and then slowly with the cock. Have her masturbate while entering her.
5. Be patient, you might not get it all in. Fuck her with only about 2 inches for a while, then slowly work more in.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh, my current gf is not really into it. Loves fingering and licking, but not sex.

Damn, I LOVE anal! And most of my gf's in the past have as well.

All things considered, I can't really ditch my current gf just over this. Damnit! (she is a great girl, it would be crazy to ditch her over this, but I do love and miss anal sex...it feels so damn good!)

Well she still hasn't let me yet but she is starting to warm up to the idea but she is still so nervous

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree joeym, I've taken a 6" circumference cock up my ass (I'm a guy). That's 2" in diameter, right? (It took some getting used to with a big butt plug but I finally got there. And I have a 6" girth dildo that I play with in private.)
And I just loved it. And I loved the fact that, that cock was 9" inches long. Ummmm…(ouch)…….