GF likes penis extender

D_tyfkf

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all,

I'm a decent penis size myself, slightly above average I'd say. But recently my gf and I tried a penis extension sleeve which takes my dimensions up to 9 x 6.5". My gf said it would be too big for her, but it actually went it relatively easily first go. She really enjoyed it, and came harder and quicker than she normally does. After a few times using it she admitted that orgasms with it are "just more intense".

Do you think it's fair to say that she is a bit of a size queen? Also, have I opened up a pandora's box here?

Comments about similar experiences especially welcome!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8x6 an my wife loves it.But there are times she wants more than that.So that is where we started to explore fisting.Problem solved,and no toys involved,even though we have a few toys.

So maybe try that,might work might not.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's still you doing the fucking.
it's your kisses, your touching, your moves that are getting her off. another guy with a bigger dick would likely leave her cold, because she's so used to being with you, with you knowing all the right buttons to press to take her to heaven.
you're rocking her world there!
i think you deserve a big pat on the back.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all,

I'm a decent penis size myself, slightly above average I'd say. But recently my gf and I tried a penis extension sleeve which takes my dimensions up to 9 x 6.5". My gf said it would be too big for her, but it actually went it relatively easily first go. She really enjoyed it, and came harder and quicker than she normally does. After a few times using it she admitted that orgasms with it are "just more intense".

Do you think it's fair to say that she is a bit of a size queen? Also, have I opened up a pandora's box here?

Comments about similar experiences especially welcome!
You are expressing your concerns too vaguely. What is your real question when you are asking if she is a size queen? What would you define as Pandora's box?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are expressing your concerns too vaguely. What is your real question when you are asking if she is a size queen? What would you define as Pandora's box?
'will she run off with a bigger penis?
does she now think my penis is boring?'

my guess on both counts would be no.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I tried one of the hollow ones. Took me from around 7 by 5 to about 10 by 6. Physically she enjoyed it, and had an orgasm. Emotionally she did not. She broke down crying, because she didn't like getting that much pleasure from something that was not me. I'm the only man she has had sex with. So, we talked about it and decided to throw it away. I was a little bummed because I enjoyed using it and the look on her face, but the last thing I want is to upset her or ask her to do something that makes her uncomfortable.

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
My wife and I tried one of the hollow ones. Took me from around 7 by 5 to about 10 by 6. Physically she enjoyed it, and had an orgasm. Emotionally she did not. She broke down crying, because she didn't like getting that much pleasure from something that was not me. I'm the only man she has had sex with. So, we talked about it and decided to throw it away. I was a little bummed because I enjoyed using it and the look on her face, but the last thing I want is to upset her or ask her to do something that makes her uncomfortable.

What a decent man! Well done you.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's your kisses, your touching, your moves that are getting her off. another guy with a bigger dick would likely leave her cold, because she's so used to being with you....

Well, that is one possibility, but I would say that is "unlikely" not "likely". She would probably get off extra with the guy with the bigger dick, as long as she was turned on and into it and he knew how to fuck, precisely BECAUSE of the variety, the newness, the fact that he'd be pumping her differently, stretching her out differently and hitting different spots.

None of which would make her love her partner (the original poster here) any less in the slightest. Think of it this way: if you went out and fucked a women with a tighter pussy and bigger firmer tits than your girlfriend or wife, would you get off on it? Would you maybe cum even harder with the tighter pussy gripping your dick hard? Probably. Would that make you love your wife any less? Not likely.

I would say, yes, you opened Pandora's Box but that isn't necessarily a bad thing at all

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it's your kisses, your touching, your moves that are getting her off. another guy with a bigger dick would likely leave her cold, because she's so used to being with you, with you knowing all the right buttons to press to take her to heaven.

and I thnk you deserve a nice big orgasm...do I get to help you with that babe ;P

D_tyfkf

Just Browsing
Media

Thanks!

D_tyfkf

Just Browsing
Media
Well, that is one possibility, but I would say that is "unlikely" not "likely". She would probably get off extra with the guy with the bigger dick, as long as she was turned on and into it and he knew how to fuck, precisely BECAUSE of the variety, the newness, the fact that he'd be pumping her differently, stretching her out differently and hitting different spots.

None of which would make her love her partner (the original poster here) any less in the slightest. Think of it this way: if you went out and fucked a women with a tighter pussy and bigger firmer tits than your girlfriend or wife, would you get off on it? Would you maybe cum even harder with the tighter pussy gripping your dick hard? Probably. Would that make you love your wife any less? Not likely.

I would say, yes, you opened Pandora's Box but that isn't necessarily a bad thing at all

I imagine that she would physically enjoy it, but I think her emotions would probably stand in the way. Hmm.

D_tyfkf

Just Browsing
Media
'will she run off with a bigger penis?
does she now think my penis is boring?'

my guess on both counts would be no.

I don't think she'll run off, but I wonder whether I should indulge the fantasy/ size-preference, given that she clearly likes it!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I imagine that she would physically enjoy it, but I think her emotions would probably stand in the way. Hmm.
a hell of a lot of women just aren't cut out for no strings sex. we need trust and affection for sex to be mind blowing.
I don't think she'll run off, but I wonder whether I should indulge the fantasy/ size-preference, given that she clearly likes it!
there's nothing wrong with indulging each other's fantasies from time to time. i see it as no different to her pulling on slinky lingerie once in a while.

tony85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a hell of a lot of women just aren't cut out for no strings sex. we need trust and affection for sex to be mind blowing.

there's nothing wrong with indulging each other's fantasies from time to time. i see it as no different to her pulling on slinky lingerie once in a while.

Very true. My wife is a bit of a size queen and gets highly aroused by size; seeing, experiencing, or just even knowing a guy is well endowed is VERY arousing to her. BUT, even though she has an open mind and is a bit adventurous, she recently said that she could not do no strings attached sex, even as much as she thinks she would like it physically. I considered letting her explore some of her fantasies and she said that she just isn't capable of separating the emotions that she gets from having sex.

She also says that she needs the trust, closeness, etc., to make it great.

That being said, I think that if she experienced a fantastic physical experience with some "well hung guy", while she may not fall out of love with me she would have conflicting emotions to say the least.