GF may have cheated

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by smallcock89, Aug 30, 2009.

1. smallcock89

smallcock89 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

Last weeks my gf had to move, she lives about 3 hours away now. Over the past couple of days she had been complaining about a uti. I got on the net and read that one of the common causes of a uti is having rough sex with a new partner...i no i could be makin sumthing out of nothing but want do u guys and girls think?

2. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds to me like you don't have enough evidence to think she's been cheating on you (there are plenty of other ways to get a UTI)...Also sounds to me like the kind of thoughts that come along with having a long distance relationship, and one of the things that makes them so hard...

3. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

It can also be something as simple as accidentally wiping in the wrong direction, or it can happen for no particular reason at all.

I've had 3 full-blown UTI's in my lifetime. The first did occur after a lot of sex, but not rough sex per se. The second and third occurred in time periods where I was relatively sexually inactive.

If I were you, I would not let this undermine your trust in your girlfriend. Gonnorhoeae? Yes. A UTI? No.

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    highly possible...also know as honeymoon "itis"........long distance re-lationships....sorry bud...just ask her....and also ask her to be honest...you can take the truth!!!!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Dude, CHILL OUT! Why assume the worst? She just moved away. I assume you two had "God I'm gonna miss you farewell sex." That could easily have caused a UTI. :rolleyes: :duh: Doing vaginal after anal can cause a UTI. That's why they say "Ass is last." Wiping back to front after a bowel movement rather than front to back can also cause a UTI.

What Causes Urinary Tract Infections?

6. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, that's awesome. Is that like: "beer before liquor; never sicker. Liquor before beer; you're in the clear"?

7. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    long distance relationships are hard!

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    what, do you OWN her and her happiness and choices in life?? get real, no one owns anyone.
    We CHOOSE monogamy or not and, monogamy cannot be imposed on another with any kind of healthy out come.

You love her? Wish her well and happiness on HER road of life.

Have fun, play safe.

M*

#8 sexplease, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  9. Principessa

Gold Member

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shit, I know girls who get urinary tract infections just because... Hell, be a good boyfriend and drive the 3 hours to bring her some cranberry juice (real stuff, not that cocktail shit) and tell her you love her.

I know one girl who was just prone to them. She did everything the doctors told her and the only way she could keep from not getting them was to take those cranberry supplement pills. If she didn't for a few days she'd get an infection. No crazy sex parties, no wiping the wrong way, drinking lots of water and peeing all of the time (I don't think she ever held it).

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Added bonus to those cranberry extract pills, I'm told my pussy tastes even sweeter. :wink:

12. hud01

Gold Member

Ok with a name of small cock I think you may want her to be cheating on you.

That is what I think

13. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    From being one person that lots of people confide in... I've learned the people usually accusing someone of cheating without merit is usually the one doing the cheating or thinking about it.

why even go to that place if you don't have proof...

14. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    cranberry pills......mmmmmm:biggrin1:

15. B_machopapa69

B_machopapa69 New Member

yeah it can be.. so better look for a replacement... and much better... a boyfriend

16. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My thoughts exactly!
    C.B.:saevil:

17. Principessa

Gold Member

I was thinking that as well. :yup:

18. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i know a girl who get UTIs twice a year, and she's still a virgin ...

sounds more like you've got an ugly case of jealousy. This can be more detrimental than actual cheating, because if it becomes unchecked, and goes out of control, it can destroy the healthiest of relationships.

If you are THAT concerned about her maybe cheating on you. You will need to open a new line of communication. Tell her that you are worried about this, and that if she IS doing it, or thinking about it, that she should just end the relationship.

However if you are both committed to the relationship, then you should feel more secure about it, and have a new sense of understanding between the two of you that this new long distance is something you two are willing to work through.

19. Gogiboy1

Gogiboy1 New Member

UTI'S are not solely obtained by sexual contact, it can also be gotten by (and I DO NOT mean to be crass, but this statement coming from a friend in the Medical Profession) can also be gotten by the way you wipe your privates...(back to front or front to back)...even my Mom who is in her 70's and a widow, gets them on occasion, and she's quite hygienic...don't worry too much, Buddy, it's not only from cheating...it's possible in other ways. But for your own sake...just be careful and clean. Long Distance relationships are NOT a good enough reason to blame them on it. I've had several LDR'S and they were overseas...even my most recent one was 4 states away, for 1 year and nothing ever happened, neither of us cheated, the other half was just mentally unstable and abusive. Good luck !

20. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

Wow. I have heard of many things that get someone to think you are cheating on them, but a UTI???? You are really grasping at things there. I think it is the long distance that has got your mojo working. Wait for other detail signals before suggesting that.

Draft saved Draft deleted