GF may have cheated

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can get it from wiping the wrong way.
you can get it from not drinking enough water.
you can get it just because you're unlucky.

this is like her accusing you of shagging around because you've bruised your hip. it's fucking stupid.

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She definately cheated. With a way bigger guy. And told him how small and pathetic you are.

Come on guys, give him what he wants...

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her new bf obviously stuck his oversized weiner into her vagina after having it up her anus most of the night. I guess she didn't get all the fecal matter off when she did ass-to-mouth.

smallcock89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm not jumping to conclusions it was just a simple question due to the fact that that can cause a uti...I'm not a cheater and I never will be nor do I want her to cheat I will admit that I have tried to get her to sleep with big guys as long as I'm aware of it but never have I wanted her to cheat on me...and yes tigolbitties that was very nice of you lol but that is not all I am lookin for either, just ur guys honest opinion

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I'm not jumping to conclusions it was just a simple question due to the fact that that can cause a uti...I'm not a cheater and I never will be nor do I want her to cheat I will admit that I have tried to get her to sleep with big guys as long as I'm aware of it but never have I wanted her to cheat on me...and yes tigolbitties that was very nice of you lol but that is not all I am lookin for either, just ur guys honest opinion

sounds like you might be throwing mixed signals out there.
Now, I have no idea if she's cheating on you, but if the only evidence is a UTI, I would relax. Have you been seeing other "red flags", and are jumping on the UTI as a chance to set the record straight?

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure that everyone else has already said this, but this supposition is actually absurd. Urinary tract infections are common. Bacteria are everywhere, even virulent ones. Whether people get infections of all sorts is determined by specific immune system lapses more than by anything else. This infection, holding all else equal, may increase the probability that the original poster's girlfriend cheated on him by a couple of percent -- no more -- and this is just because having sex is one of the many sources of bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. We might as well accuse everyone suffering from sinusitis of having snorted cocaine because rolled up dollar bills harbor bacteria as presume that a woman with a UTI has had unprotected sex recently.

All of this said, monogamy is infamously short-lived, empirically. Of course, I do not have access to the personality traits of the lady in question, but they would be far better indicators of her fidelity than the medical history relayed (by a difference of orders of magnitude of predictive value).

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, I think you are freaking out over nothing. If you don't trust her any more than that you relationship is not great anyway. Anyone can get a UTI but girls get them a lot mofr frequently because theur urethra is shorter (they don't hav a dick) so easier for bacteria to migrate up there. She just needs a course of Bactrim and to start drinking cranberry juice every day which makes urine more acid and the bladder less hospitable to bacteria.

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guy u dont have a small dick, you're just fat. pick up p90x give it a go and watch the extra inch come back...