Gf mentions her exs huge cock

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The other day me and my gf were talking about cocks and she mentioned how her ex had a 10in long by 3in wide cock. And shes said that she loves my dick and its huge. But ever since its really been messing with my self-esteem. Any words of advice or wisdom out there? It would really help.

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Tom,

You have a great cock and a great body. Having a big cock is great but a big cock on a fat guy is not sexy.

You have a great tight bod with a really nice cock. She is one lucky girl to have you.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Remember that "quality" and "quantity" are not the same thing. A man with 10" is no good with that size if he is not considerate and able to use his endowment well.

I would question her reasoning in bringing it up at all, but, her endorsement of your talents in that area need to be taken as gospel and go on with your life not worrying about who else she has experienced.

After all, there is only one you!

Good Luck!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
First, he probably wasn't that big. Alot of girls estimate and they aren't good at it. Or they don't know how to measure. Second, he's the ex for a reason. If his cock was so magnificent, why aren't they still together? You will never be as big as him. Can't do anything about that. What you need to do is focus on what's important, that not being your dick. He may have been bigger but he was an asshole or cheated on her or wasn't good in bed or whatever. You've got qualities that are better than him. That's why you got the girl. Focus on those instead of the one thing that isn't superior.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what can one really say to make you not picture her ex's huge cock going in her and spreading her open more than you ever will...she may like sex better with you, but you'll never be able to look down and see her being stretched the same way

these statements of help are somewhat meaningless when it comes to his dilimna of picturing a much bigger dick stretching out his gf's vagina...when he looks down he will look tiny compared

Are you familiar with the concept of support? Doesn't seem so.

Chances are she is estimating the size of her Ex incorrectly.

I've done it. I've reminisced about one Ex BFs as being supremely impressive then hooked up with him later only to realize the reality wasn't quite as impressive as the memory.

Anyone who has done any fishing knows that 'the one that got away' is always twice the size in memory (or storytelling) than it was in reality.

Last edited:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
these statements of help are somewhat meaningless when it comes to his dilimna of picturing a much bigger dick stretching out his gf's vagina...when he looks down he will look tiny compared

Erm, don't look down and picture that? That's why you focus on all the good stuff. Or if you can't get that delightful image out of your head, brush it off and don't let it bug you. Just say "oh well!" and accept that she was with a guy that was bigger. I'd like to hope your relationship doesn't hinge on the size of your dick. You didn't know he was super big before she mentioned it, right? Didn't have any problems before that. What's changed? Nothing. You're the same size as before, she still likes it, she still likes you, doesn't like him, theeeeeee end.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off If I were you I would blatently ask her: "Alright, why would you bring something up like that to me? How would you feel if I let you know that my last ex had bigger boobs than you, and her pussy was way tighter, and wow was she better in bed too?" That will put things in perspective for her.

When I hear about girls doing things like this, I usually think its a sign to run the fuck away, its insanely strange that they would just say something like that.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Erm, don't look down and picture that? That's why you focus on all the good stuff. Or if you can't get that delightful image out of your head, brush it off and don't let it bug you. Just say "oh well!" and accept that she was with a guy that was bigger. I'd like to hope your relationship doesn't hinge on the size of your dick. You didn't know he was super big before she mentioned it, right? Didn't have any problems before that. What's changed? Nothing. You're the same size as before, she still likes it, she still likes you, doesn't like him, theeeeeee end.

Perfect advice. Good post man.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well ill disregard the troll in the room who needs to mature. But thanx otherwise, and her pussy is actually pretty tight tho, i have trouble getting in.

Who gives a damn about cock size, you're with her now, you're more superior in her eyes, so fuck it, enjoy your time with her and don't let some piece of meat screw with your head. Life's short

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened to me aswell with a girl 6 years ago.She said how her ex-bf was very big(26-27cm i think).She said that before we had sex,but it always annoyed me and was always in my head...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel that
HugoB is dead right.........Tom can man up,and get at what he could be good at,its only yr age,why you have the feelings Tom,not your /or his Dik size.
You have the girl now,so have the opportunity to hold her..10' or not.
I dont think you need to live with a poor me' syndrome Tom,your more than equal i would say,just get with it.
However,if she mentions it again/and again,well TELL her to knock it on the head (her talk/not yr dik)
GOOD Luck..with the keeping..>

enz
ironically i went to post this..never went thru...i geuss just as well/as Gillettes and Hugos reply posts confirmed exactly what i felt/and was going to diss re maka..whatsa,s shit talk...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Food for thought:

The 1 Liter Aquafina bottle I have sitting on my desk is exactly 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. That is well beyond the thickness of a beer can.

With all due respect to you and your girl...she's full of doo-doo.

Though it is entirely possible that at one time she could have come across a larger one than your own, I think this is just another case of head games and power-play relationship tactics that are so prevalent with the younger, more immature crowd.

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't pay any mind bud...

...OB

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
I definitely would go with what Kodak101 has to say. A woman who was a close friend of mine told me once how a guy in her past would eat her ass out. I was shocked. She never seemed that way to me. Plus how she would swallow. Same thing. I still think she is beautiful because I fell in love with the person. I don't exactly look at her the same way, but no one is perfect and nothing has changed how I feel about her.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems you don't have a problem...are u looking for advice or something?

well its just that i have self esteem issues, and a few months ago i was depressed and low self esteem and feeling i wasnt big enough was a big part of it. So its like i need constant reassurance maybe

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry man, but you might want to re-consider your relationship. Whenever a woman compares you to an ex, ESPECIALLY regarding penis size, it's a planned attack against your esteem. Did you two recently get into an argument, or is there something she wants from you? Sounds like a control issue to me.

And before I get the brigade of busybody cackling hens on my ass flinging accusations of misogyny, sorry, but that little tidbit was given to me by some female friends. They ALL do that to their men to get them to do what they like. Even when their current bfs' are the biggest they've had, they'll still say "my ex was bigger" just to fuck with their man's esteem. It's actually quite pathetic, I've heard them ridicule their bfs' penises in public no less. Then again, most men are pushovers when it comes to women so they get what they deserve taking that bullshit.

Had a woman do that to me once too, but I knew better so I dropped her.