Gf mentions her exs huge cock

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
One of the things that is becoming more and more evident here is that the problem is more a 'self-esteem" issue on the part of the original poster than anything else.

There is no doubt in my mind either that those who criticize the female in this scenario are standing on firm ground. If you want to really wreck a sexual relationship, throw a man's dimensions into the conversation. It is just not a good thing to do even in passing or as a light comment. Comparisons always tend to be a problem because as a general rule, the person being compared by some "physical trait" can do nothing to change the physical trait to have that trait be more "satisfactory" to the person discussing or making the comparison.

I would also like many others before me question the accuracy of the measurements being quoted by the female in question. A penis measuring a true 10" in length, and a true 3" in diameter, would be about one in something like 500,000 men. Finding a penis this size would be the equivalent in odds of winning in Las Vegas. It is possible, but odds are against it.

I think all of us irrelevant of our sexual orientation have a memory of some sex encounter we have had from the past that we wonder about. Those that are gay may remember the body or the size of a penis and those that are straight may remember the feel of penetration or some characteristics of a past sex partners breasts that were to them particularly impressive. The problem is that these memories are not always 100% accurate as has been said before. I am also subject to this and even have laughted at myself in this regards.

This seems like a combination of some esteem issues meeting what is probably a gross exaggeration culminating in feelings of inferiority on the part of a young guy that has nothing to feel inferior about.

Best..............

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dood...u have a problem...if you put up with this crap..she is going to know, by this event, u will put up with anything....

do yourself and her a BIG FAVOUR...pack her stuff up for her, leave it out by the front door...and change the locks on ur place...

you now know in advance, she is hateful, punitive, vindictive and vicious and has no regard for your feelings, well being or you...

there is no redeeming quality to her if this is where she starts...

D

deleted291378

I've had the same problem. Twice. Two different girlfriends. The one ex, had a guy before me who was MUCH bigger than I (never asked his size, didn't care) and the one thing she said was that i have more and better "mojo" than he did. Plus (apparently) he smells, which equals biohazard below the belt.
The second g/f to bring that up is the girl i'm currently dating. I'm not much smaller than the bucket of turds that did indeed cheat on her (twice) and really just use her, but he's still bigger.
She admitted that some positions are a bit easier to interact in with a longer dong (not in those exact words) but many positions hurt her (he wasn't
responsible). Apparently he was only good for one orgasm and he was done. Oh well if she didn't get hers in before him. But she has admitted on more than one occasion (in AND out of bed) that i'm the best shes ever had.
My point is, don't worry about the size of what shes had. It's daunting, but your focus should be on her.
If it's still a big deal, make it a personal goal to screw her better than his elephant trunk ever did.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it interesting that not many females have responded to this thread.....

hmmmmmm

Maybe they just don't want to pad the answer to appease this guy. If a woman likes a big dick, she likes a big dick.

Anyway, what is the big deal - it's just a dick! Should I be concern with every dick my current gf has had? I don't think so. I know she has had bigger (She told me), but it didn't bother me in the least. I'm 8X6 and this particular guy was 10 inches, thicker than 6 inches according to her. I never gave it a second thought. Tell me, what is he going to do if he leaves her and find another gf who has had an even bigger dick? Maybe he should just seek out a virgin.

Sorry for straying off your quote.

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The other day me and my gf were talking about cocks and she mentioned how her ex had a 10in long by 3in wide cock. And shes said that she loves my dick and its huge. But ever since its really been messing with my self-esteem. Any words of advice or wisdom out there? It would really help.

In regards to her Ex, she has math issues or has not used a ruler in ages! LOL

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who gives a damn about cock size, you're with her now, you're more superior in her eyes, so fuck it, enjoy your time with her and don't let some piece of meat screw with your head. Life's short

This person said it best.

Find a way to get the picture of your GF's ex out of your mind. And the best place to do that is to make nasty, sweaty, hot monkey love to her. Show her (and you) what's so great about you...trust me, it aint all about the size. One of my best lovers had a slightly bigger than average cock but a monster sized ability to fuck. I remember him more than the 10+ incher that lay there like a starfish.:mad:

BTW, your dick is definitely in the large category with a hot bod to match!

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well its just that i have self esteem issues, and a few months ago i was depressed and low self esteem and feeling i wasnt big enough was a big part of it. So its like i need constant reassurance maybe

Hi Tom, here's my comments. I hope they help:

If you lack self esteem in a general sense then I suggest you try to stop yourself when you start thinking about negatives and focus on positive aspects about yourself: you seem like a nice guy, you're in good shape etc. A number of people in this thread seem to have taken a liking to you, without even knowing you that well, and you should take their eagerness to provide support as a compliment.

If cock size is a part of your self esteem "as a man" then I suggest you remember that your girlfriend thinks you're big and is happy with your cock. Also, focus on other masculine traits that will be appealling to your girlfriend. Girls appreciate traits other than cock-size. I'm sure you have a lot of masculine traits and behaviours that your girlfriend finds attractive, otherwise she wouldn't be dating you.

Also, I agree with what the posters are saying: she has probably got her measurments wrong and recollected his size inaccurately.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Tom,

You have a great cock and a great body. Having a big cock is great but a big cock on a fat guy is not sexy.

You have a great tight bod with a really nice cock. She is one lucky girl to have you.

agree 100%:biggrin1:

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I dated a girl once who had an ex that was huge, she said 10", but she said it was painful for her. I know we could fuck alot and never had any problems, she said my size was just right for her.

Thanks, J.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this problem like 2 days a ago she claimed that one of her ex's who just used her was "scary huge". She was going on about how big and uncomfortable he was. Finally I was just like, "BABE!". She realized what she was doing and apologized a lot. She has told me before though that I was the thickest and and second longest. She said she preferred thickness anyway and that I'm the only guys she has never once faked it with. While it might take a while to get the image out of my head I at least know that I beat him in 2 out of three.

Also, let me add that a relationship isn't always 100% about sex. If you think that having a "smaller" cock is really going to get in the way, you're definitely not ready for a mature relationship.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For some reason a lot of girls love mentioning their ex's huge cock to their current boyfriends... I think this might be a subconscious thing on their part, and that they don't really have any mean intentions.

Most of them might just be 'poking' your tender points to see if you freak out. They want to know if you're satisfied with yourself, to see if they can "trust you" further down in the relationship.

I know it's kind of a harsh test on their part, but seeing as i don't think it's conscious... Just be cool with it. If you don't make a bit deal about it, they won't.

Then, of course, there are those women who are just plain selfish... But it doesn't sound like this applies to you...

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not read the whole thread so this may have been said before:

Why not keep commenting on ALL your own ex's wonderfully tight pussies?

Just a thought.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My x told me that her last bf had a thicker cock that I do but the sex wan't that great and it used to hurt for most of the time they were having sex.

There is ALWAYS someone with a bigger dick than you have, so don't worry about it....

Chances are that every girl you've been with or will be with may have had a bigger dick than you.

Who cares.

Are you better in bed? Can you get her off multiple times? Those are the questions you need to be concerned with.

If you want a self esteem boost, make her cum so hard that she is shaking and clawing into you. No doubt your the best then. :wink:

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
Not read the whole thread so this may have been said before:

Why not keep commenting on ALL your own ex's wonderfully tight pussies?

Just a thought.

You have a good point. Why is the pressure on the guy to have a certain size cock, which is something you don't have any control over. It makes about as much sense to comment on whether a pussy is not as tight, which has more bearing on their past experiences...

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
She could have just been trying hard to sound experienced/able to accomadate you.

3inch wide is 9 inch girth (x3 as they aren't normally circular) sounds very suspect and a little bit of exaggeration is likely.

Don't fret. Talk it through with her if you are in a relationship as communication is critical.